FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > confusing behaviour

confusing behaviour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yber pimp OP   Man  over a year ago

durham area

if someone messages a person/couple a few months ago, gets no reply from them. fine accept that and move on.

however the same people are now looking at profile 2 or 3 times a day. do you message them again and run the risk of being thought of as annoying or are they trying to indicate they are now interested.

if so why not message or at least wink

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if someone messages a person/couple a few months ago, gets no reply from them. fine accept that and move on.

however the same people are now looking at profile 2 or 3 times a day. do you message them again and run the risk of being thought of as annoying or are they trying to indicate they are now interested.

if so why not message or at least wink

"

Don't do anything, they maybe curious or considering contacting you, if they want to make contact I'm sure they will.

I second that, Just wait there maybe still thinking about it, or if its a couple maybe one of them wants to and other isn't sure so there debating about it. xx

I regularly look at the profiles of fellow forumites. I've got a shite memory so may look at a particular profile more than once.

I also browse ebay every day, but I'm not looking to buy anything, unless it takes my eye

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

I would just leave it and let them make the next move but that's me.

Carol

By *yber pimp OP   Man  over a year ago

durham area

its just very strange, their preferences havent changed, mine havent.

no contact for months then suddenly several times over the last 24 hours they have viewed profile.

I agree just leave it wait for them to contact you.

Im always browsing profiles but doesnt mean we want to meet just because i have looked at a profile x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Look at it this way, if you don't just leave it to see if they make further contact at their own pace, they may well see this thread about them and think their first instincts were right.

It doesn't really bother me who has looked at our profile. It only matters if they contact us.

If it matters to you, send them a wink

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"It doesn't really bother me who has looked at our profile. It only matters if they contact us.

If it matters to you, send them a wink "

I agree with you.

Whenever I see that someone has looked at my profile I'm always curious to know what they thought.

But the plain fact is you won't know unless a contact takes, and you still may not find out.

If ever curiousity is killing the cat I try to remind myself that if I were to enquire I might not like the answer...

» Add a new message to this topic