FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > top ten toys for christmas 2010

top ten toys for christmas 2010

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

seen this on msn news and had a look! one of them is the spygear lie detector test kit. now, its designed for kiddies but as most of us on christmas day play with their stuff can u imagine the fights and possible divorces!!

im thinkin of my family and making our own home production of the jeremy kyle show lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Thanks.....I think I have just wet myself!

15 quid for the lie detector and about 4 grand in lawyers fee's for when it all kicks off!! i know my family and i know how it will start all jokey and end up in a mass brawl!! xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can I have a DVD of it all kicking off? I like a little light relief on boxing day

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and where would one purchase such a thing?

i can see how it will go it will start with silly things like did you eat the last ferro rocheor then it will end up with did u break my action man in 1982 closely followed by did you kiss x or y at the christmas party and before you know it its a bloody free for all lol!!

femme i think most good toy shops have them in soon im def for one!! for the kid you understand!!! x

"seen this on msn news and had a look! one of them is the spygear lie detector test kit. now, its designed for kiddies but as most of us on christmas day play with their stuff can u imagine the fights and possible divorces!!

im thinkin of my family and making our own home production of the jeremy kyle show lol xx"

Things like that have been around for ages. You can get one that analyses stress over the phone and blinks red if it thinks the person on the other end is bending the truth. Great for that cancellation call saying that your meets mother is ill.

..and it's only £15!!

That's it then, seven of them for the nieces/nephews, let them screw up their own families, my daughter ain't getting one and my son is only 16mos old so all he'll want is the box it came in to play with hehehe

"seen this on msn news and had a look! one of them is the spygear lie detector test kit. now, its designed for kiddies but as most of us on christmas day play with their stuff can u imagine the fights and possible divorces!!

im thinkin of my family and making our own home production of the jeremy kyle show lol xx

Things like that have been around for ages. You can get one that analyses stress over the phone and blinks red if it thinks the person on the other end is bending the truth. Great for that cancellation call saying that your meets mother is ill."

its sold as a kids toy it makes it less scary than the idea of someone analyzing your phone calls!! x

Forum Mod

We bought a lie detector kit game one year

It gave you an electric shock if it thought you were lying

"We bought a lie detector kit game one year

It gave you an electric shock if it thought you were lying "

that could be fun if u wired it up to the mains!!

OOO- could wire it to the mains, then to my sister- make her confess all the shite I got grounded for over the years!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

im thinkin of my family and making our own home production of the jeremy kyle show lol xx"

but the lie detector kit is only 95% accurate... thats the only hope keeping me going!!!!! lol

so when the fight starts you can send the home video to "you've been framed"...

least all the xmas pressies will end up paying for themselves....

p.s beatles rockband for me please.... lol

to my family anythin over 50% counts as accurate especially if they convinced they are right!!

they do put the fun in dysfunctional though!! x

"to my family anythin over 50% counts as accurate especially if they convinced they are right!!

they do put the fun in dysfunctional though!! x "

PMSL....sounds like my family....

» Add a new message to this topic