FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hmm Baby in arms on chat

Hmm Baby in arms on chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmm not sure if Im comfortable with just seeing babe in arms on a chat page live cam

Am I being a prude or paranoid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

if the member is spotted by a mod they can be banned for having a minor on cam

"if the member is spotted by a mod they can be banned for having a minor on cam "

Hmm thought as much

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

King report profile, it's an immediate ban if any chatmods see that. xxx

Forum Mod

That is'nt allowed,minors on cam is taken very serioulsly and should be reported

I do question the mentality of people sometimes

thats no right xx

report it straight away

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

[Removed by poster at 11/08/10 10:40:31]

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

you see I didnt see it like that but yeah under age on cam.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Whether you`re comfortable with it or not, it is against the rules.

By using your webcam you are allowing anyone in the room to view what is displayed on it. No one who is (or appears to be) under the age of 18 can be displayed on camera (even if they appear in the background) or heard on audio.

Cheers guys. I'm on my phone now so can't access cams but is there a report it button in there?

If not could do with one that take a screen shot as I believe no facility to log chats

I'll be quicker next time

How does the rule apply to pregnant women then? Just curious.

"Hmm not sure if Im comfortable with just seeing babe in arms on a chat page live cam

Am I being a prude or paranoid "

not at all, i would have reported them, its illegal to have anyone under 18 on cam in the chat rooms and bloody bad parenting im ny opinion, ive seen people on cam with the kids playing in the back ground and alsorts, makes me wonder what the hell they are thinking to think its ok to show your kids on here

"How does the rule apply to pregnant women then? Just curious."

now your just being silly lol

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Cheers guys. I'm on my phone now so can't access cams but is there a report it button in there?

If not could do with one that take a screen shot as I believe no facility to log chats

I'll be quicker next time"

Go to their profile and, even if they have hidden their profile, you can click report there. I'm sure others will have reported as confirmation, but don't let that stop you.

"How does the rule apply to pregnant women then? Just curious."

not sure if your trying to make a joke but personaly i totally disagree with pregnant women swinging and going to clubs,carrying a baby is a wonderfull experience which should be shared between the man and women. and to have sex with other people in my opinion makes the whole precious experience degrading and makes you wonder what type of parents they are going to be .

I can imagine 90% of the people on this site have children and would never in a million years tell there children the life style they choose and enjoy so why would they want to start an innocent childs life by going to clubs and meeting strangers for sex.in my experience as soon as i found out i was pregnant i hid my account as a mother you protect your children whether they are 30 or days old in your belly .

"How does the rule apply to pregnant women then? Just curious.

not sure if your trying to make a joke but personaly i totally disagree with pregnant women swinging and going to clubs,carrying a baby is a wonderfull experience which should be shared between the man and women. and to have sex with other people in my opinion makes the whole precious experience degrading and makes you wonder what type of parents they are going to be .

I can imagine 90% of the people on this site have children and would never in a million years tell there children the life style they choose and enjoy so why would they want to start an innocent childs life by going to clubs and meeting strangers for sex.in my experience as soon as i found out i was pregnant i hid my account as a mother you protect your children whether they are 30 or days old in your belly . "

if this site or lifestyle clouded my head so much that i put the welfare of my child below it, i would end it immediately. unless i have dedicated free time, it';s not happening. i can't imagine what was in that womans head to have done such a despicable thing. even if the child is unaware or too young to realise, i would not parade her on th internet for all to see and comment on. sure ceops would see it the same way too.

and totally the same with the pregnancy issue. would any woman forgive themselves if something went wrong with the pregnancy whilst swingign? i know that sexuality is heightened during pregnancy, but think with your head and as a mother first

so sad this happened

Hotandspicy with all due respect, I know of pregnant women who continue on this site during their pregnancy for the camaraderie and friendship.

They didn't carry on having sex with others but they weren't going to hide their account and go into purdah because of being pregnant.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

What i cant understand is why would a mother/father be on here when a child is awake and needing attention. A site like this, if you have young children is for when their tucked up and in bed and not when their awake. Children come first, everything else should take second place. They should be playing with their children instead of sitting in the chat rooms on cam

"How does the rule apply to pregnant women then? Just curious.

I can imagine 90% of the people on this site have children and would never in a million years tell there children the life style they choose and enjoy so why would they want to start an innocent childs life by going to clubs and meeting strangers for sex.in my experience as soon as i found out i was pregnant i hid my account as a mother you protect your children whether they are 30 or days old in your belly . "

totally agree with you

"Hotandspicy with all due respect, I know of pregnant women who continue on this site during their pregnancy for the camaraderie and friendship.

They didn't carry on having sex with others but they weren't going to hide their account and go into purdah because of being pregnant."

like i said that was my choice that i hid my profile, but i dont think you read my forum correctly i said i cant understand women going to clubs and meeting people for sex not chatting to friends they have made from this site that is completly different.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"What i cant understand is why would a mother/father be on here when a child is awake and needing attention. A site like this, if you have young children is for when their tucked up and in bed and not when their awake. Children come first, everything else should take second place. They should be playing with their children instead of sitting in the chat rooms on cam"
Diamonds you shine so bright at times, well said darling

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

A baby (as in not even a toddler yet) has no concept of what they're seeing...nudity, etc.

My brother used to bathe his daughters..and said that everything goes in the mouth This does not make him a paedophile.

I accept that the rules on here are clear, specific, and stringently enforced....but my personal opinion is that this specific incident (assuming they were chatting on cam, not playing) is not one that would overly concern me.

Once they're toddling/talking/etc..fine...absolute no-no.

*tin hat*

"Hotandspicy with all due respect, I know of pregnant women who continue on this site during their pregnancy for the camaraderie and friendship.

They didn't carry on having sex with others but they weren't going to hide their account and go into purdah because of being pregnant."

thumbs up on that one

» Add a new message to this topic