FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Opinions please.... Jeremy Kyle

Opinions please.... Jeremy Kyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is he's mission in life just to expose the need for abortion?! I mean where do all these fcuked up people come from?

Hmmmm and would you girls?? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In a word: twat.

In several words: self serving egotistical twat.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why isn't there a 'like' button under each comment section on here?! It would be sooo much better

cant believe you watch it !!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i cant stand the guy but it is oddly addictive!!!

there always seems to be 2 greasy haired cross eyed ladies fighting over one toothless chav - why????

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"i cant stand the guy but it is oddly addictive!!!

there always seems to be 2 greasy haired cross eyed ladies fighting over one toothless chav - why????"

Because they didnt put enough work in to their profile and preferences?

[Removed by poster at 10/08/10 10:37:13]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

there always seems to be 2 greasy haired cross eyed ladies fighting over one toothless chav - why????

Because they didnt put enough work in to their profile and preferences?

"

off to have a shower, put me galsses on and update me profile

i find it quite addictive and get really pissed of if i miss the results of a lie detector or dna test...really, i do...honest......it's true!

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

If you’d like to see a live version of the Jeremy Kyle Show then just walk into one of the local pubs in the town where I live on a Saturday night. Its almost the same but less intelligent.

I don’t know which is worse, Kyle and the TV company for exploiting these poor unfortunate dysfunctional social misfits or the so-called normal people who watch the program and make it so popular, its nothing more than a freak show.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

But when they do the reconcilliations, why do I always bawl my eyes out

"But when they do the reconcilliations, why do I always bawl my eyes out"

despair that you have been reduced to watching it

Edinburgh

"If you’d like to see a live version of the Jeremy Kyle Show then just walk into one of the local pubs in the town where I live on a Saturday night. Its almost the same but less intelligent.

I don’t know which is worse, Kyle and the TV company for exploiting these poor unfortunate dysfunctional social misfits or the so-called normal people who watch the program and make it so popular, its nothing more than a freak show.

"

THANK YOU!

(sometimes i think i'm the only one left...)

They pay them to come on the show its simple. Ok maybe not in hard cash but a fully expensed trip away is a change from signing on for them and they get TV notoriety. You have to remember the show picks out the most sensational stories for airing.

"If you’d like to see a live version of the Jeremy Kyle Show then just walk into one of the local pubs in the town where I live on a Saturday night. Its almost the same but less intelligent.

THANK YOU!

(sometimes i think i'm the only one left...)"

No...there's more of us than you think!

They advertise for that show in the post office near to where I work. Its horrendous up there. They shop in their pyjama's and drink special brew in the mornings.

And I'd do him providing he didn't shout at me!

"They pay them to come on the show its simple. Ok maybe not in hard cash but a fully expensed trip away is a change from signing on for them and they get TV notoriety. You have to remember the show picks out the most sensational stories for airing."

But why do they all look like Wayne and Waynetta Slobb?

Im always clipping my toe nails or walking my pet tortoise when Jezza is on tv, so never get to watch it!

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

he is a twat for sure,a king sized twat in fact!,he thinks he is a star the way he goes shaking hands before the start of the so called 'show! and refers to the stage as 'my stage!.

did i really hear that he is taking the show to america?,he will get shot on the stage if he keeps on bawling at the poor wretches on stage the way he does over here!.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"But when they do the reconcilliations, why do I always bawl my eyes out

despair that you have been reduced to watching it"

In my defence I work from home and the tv is on for background noise,do try my best not to watch it tho.

"he is a twat for sure,a king sized twat in fact!,he thinks he is a star the way he goes shaking hands before the start of the so called 'show! and refers to the stage as 'my stage!.

did i really hear that he is taking the show to america?,he will get shot on the stage if he keeps on bawling at the poor wretches on stage the way he does over here!. "

"poor wretches"? They have a choice of whether to appear on the show or not. If they don't want to air their dirty linen in public, don't appear on the show. I suppose the payment they receive for going on there goes someway to ease their suffering lol.

hes just a overopinoated twat dont like the guy i find him a bit of a slime ball who like great glee in taking someones life apart i would never go on his show

Edinburgh

*bites tongue*

" i would never go on his show "

I thought you had to be a certain class of person to "qualify" for his show

what unemployed ,chave ,drugaddict list can go on and on

never watched it and by what I've seen in this thread, not worth wasting my time with.

there always seems to be 2 greasy haired cross eyed ladies fighting over one toothless chav - why????"

he he

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

People do make me laugh on here at times, Kyles guests know exactly what they are letting themselves in for when they sign that contract to appear.

The rants about Kyle being a 'twat' are equally hilarious, his show is popular daytime television, he no doubt earns a small fortune from this show....I would say he more an astute and very canny person than a 'twat'.

Many on here would love to be Ten pounds a week behind Kyle.....good luck to him for finding a winning formula for a show.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Jeremy Kyle is anything other than a twat, he’s making a fortune and if that makes him twat then I’d be delighted to be a twat too

wiki says "Although sometimes used as a reference to the female genitalia, the word twat is more often used in various other ways:

As a derogatory insult, a pejorative meaning a fool, synonymous with the word twit - 'You are a real twat and a half' (often used in the UK)[3]

To hit something (or someone) hard or violently - 'Let's get out there and twat it!'[4]

In August 2008, the publisher of a children's book, My Sister Jodie by Jacqueline Wilson, decided to reprint the word 'twat' as 'twit' in future editions of the novel so as not to offend readers or their parents.[5]

In a radio interview on 29 July 2009, the Conservative leader, David Cameron apologized for any offence caused after he used the word "twat" on live radio during a breakfast radio show interview on Absolute Radio:

"The trouble with Twitter, the instantness of it – too many twits might make a twat."[6]

He attempted to play down the incident, and added: "I was doing a radio interview and I'm sure that people will understand that."[7]

Iam not sure where the people come from on his show are thay real or people just there to make his show ? he pay ,, not sure at times as it looks set up to me ... alot of it...... would you really put yourself in front of 1000s on tv and say the things thay do at times so evenyone know about you ..... some come across so bad i even feel sorry for some ,,,,,,,,, and kYLE is no Angle himself .. was into all sorts a one time..... my family like it me it make me Cringe people getting of looking at others maybe not had best home- life maybe not had best schooling ..... jo xxx sorry about my crap spellings xxx

Edinburgh

Like everything else - it's all relative.

The people, in general, who populate the show? Not for me thank you.

But many of them may regard putting pictures of yourself having sex on a swinging site and arranging to meet people for sex as outrageous and something they wouldnt do in a million years.

Who to say who is right and who is wrong?

(though, of course, we're right)

"Like everything else - it's all relative.

The people, in general, who populate the show? Not for me thank you.

But many of them may regard putting pictures of yourself having sex on a swinging site and arranging to meet people for sex as outrageous and something they wouldnt do in a million years.

Who to say who is right and who is wrong?

(though, of course, we're right)

"

yes he would be into that too ,, lol x but i am not shagging him

I think he's a sanctimonious git

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"In a word: twat.

In several words: self serving egotistical twat."

you forgot fuckwit

WORCESTERSHIRE

"People do make me laugh on here at times, Kyles guests know exactly what they are letting themselves in for when they sign that contract to appear.

The rants about Kyle being a 'twat' are equally hilarious, his show is popular daytime television, he no doubt earns a small fortune from this show....I would say he more an astute and very canny person than a 'twat'.

Many on here would love to be Ten pounds a week behind Kyle.....good luck to him for finding a winning formula for a show.

"

oh right!,it's okay make them look even bigger prats and humiliate them on national tv as long as you are well paid for it then?.

"I think he's a sanctimonious git "

Not a twat then?

Wasn't Kyle himself embroiled in a scandal about shagging 16y/o's some time back?

...or maybe everyone has to shag him in order to appear on is very unfunny 'show'.

What bugs me most about the guy is how he shouts down absolutely anyone who has a valid argument against whatever they've been dragged on stage for and then right at the end he turns it around, comes across as all nicey-nicey and wishes them a happy life.

What's that all about ffs. A happy life? He's just fucking destroyed it!

Two-faced sanctimonious twat.

His radio show isn't much better.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think he's a sanctimonious git

Not a twat then?

Wasn't Kyle himself embroiled in a scandal about shagging 16y/o's some time back?

...or maybe everyone has to shag him in order to appear on is very unfunny 'show'.

What bugs me most about the guy is how he shouts down absolutely anyone who has a valid argument against whatever they've been dragged on stage for and then right at the end he turns it around, comes across as all nicey-nicey and wishes them a happy life.

What's that all about ffs. A happy life? He's just fucking destroyed it!

Two-faced sanctimonious twat.

His radio show isn't much better."

theres that and the BRMB radio marriage, crafty twat

Torquay

I don't think you will find his guests are press ganged into appearing on his show, I should imagine there is a healthy waiting list.

I don't like Roller Coasters, they scare the shit out of me, so I wouldn't go to Alton Towers and get on one.....same goes for the guests on the Kyle show, if they go onto his show with their crappy life stories then more the fool them.

I should imagine Kyle has very healthy viewing figures, I've never watched it myself, but if that's what the public want and people are queuing up to appear then I don't see how he is doing anything other than supplying what the public wants....and making a good living out of it at the same time.

Where is the problem?

WORCESTERSHIRE

yep,if the dumb wretches want to be humilited and to have their life dragged through the mud on national tv in order to improve jeremy kyle show viewing figures and put more money in his pocket whats the problem?.

"I don't think you will find his guests are press ganged into appearing on his show, I should imagine there is a healthy waiting list.

I don't like Roller Coasters, they scare the shit out of me, so I wouldn't go to Alton Towers and get on one.....same goes for the guests on the Kyle show, if they go onto his show with their crappy life stories then more the fool them.

I should imagine Kyle has very healthy viewing figures, I've never watched it myself, but if that's what the public want and people are queuing up to appear then I don't see how he is doing anything other than supplying what the public wants....and making a good living out of it at the same time.

Where is the problem?

"

He's a c**t. oops

Torquay

Exactly, there is no problem....if Kyle or his production company were breaking any broadcasting regulations his show would probably be shut down, and I could be wrong but I haven't read anywhere that he is breaking broadcasting regulations or including content that people find offensive.

Torquay

"I don't think you will find his guests are press ganged into appearing on his show, I should imagine there is a healthy waiting list.

Where is the problem?

He's a c**t. oops "

Yes Wishy....but a very succesful c**t

"Yes Wishy....but a very succesful c**t "

I wonder what his rep is like in showbiz circles. Do the other celebs, when invited to a function etc ask who else is going to be there and when told Kyle is going they think, "Ah fuck that then, I'm not appearing alongside z-listers".

Torquay

The thing is with 'cringe worthy' television there are always as many people who love it as hate it, I hated Fawlty Towers but millions of others loved it.

The same is probably true with Jeremy Kyle and all those other 'public exposure; types of show like Springer and Trisha Goddard.

Tens if not hundreds of thousands of people must watch these shows everyday or they wouldn't make them, I don't watch them but then again it's not compulory to either watch them or appear on them.

Edinburgh

"He's a c**t. oops "

"Yes Wishy....but a very succesful c**t"

Are we not allowed to say 'cunt' on here then?

Just wanted to check, wouldnt want to cause offence by using a banned word.

By *asandmeCouple  over a year ago

camden town

Sarah likes him but I think he is a twat of the highest caliber.

Note to self: don't be shy, say what you think lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I watch it from time to time as i feel extremely intelligent and attractive after looking at the guests and also in the knowledge that im blessed for not having any of them as my neighbours

""He's a c**t. oops "

"Yes Wishy....but a very succesful c**t"

Are we not allowed to say 'cunt' on here then?

Just wanted to check, wouldnt want to cause offence by using a banned word.

"

I'm not sure. I know one person uses it with impunity and seems to be revered for it but I used the asterisks just in case. Y'know.

Torquay

I have just put it on Sky Plus to record to watch it for the first time.....wish me luck

"I have just put it on Sky Plus to record to watch it for the first time.....wish me luck"

you'll need the mandatory prozac and a good length of rope. You can't watch it without them or you'll be chewing your fingernails right down to your elbows.

He's a condescending git, I absolutely detest him, but the programme is oddly compelling. I even hate the adverts that come on at the breaks - that sodding foxy bingo bloke, i could strangle him with my bare hands.

I love the way sometimes that Jeremy will shout at someone, just to show the world that he thinks he is better than them, and they shout back and threaten violence, he soon shuts up then and starts being a bit nicer - idiot

"I love the way sometimes that Jeremy will shout at someone, just to show the world that he thinks he is better than them, and they shout back and threaten violence, he soon shuts up then and starts being a bit nicer - idiot "

..and when someone walks off cos he's wound them up so much he bleats out, "Oh there he goes, walking off cos he can't handle the truth, coward!"

I'd walk back on and smack the twat in the chops just for the sheer pleasure of decking him.

the things people do for 15 mins of fame....

it shows the state of british society today that programme and its not good viewin! they know what they lettin themselves in for when they go on it so hell mend them!

and why o why do they insist on goin on stage in fake tracksuit trousers and manky vest tops lookin like chavs then look confused??

then all these dna tests must be savin the csa a fortune!! 300 quid a time for it to be done by them!

i actually cringe watching it but cant help watch but still think that anyone who goes on it and is on benefits should be kicked right off them if they can take a day out to go on it, they can use that day to job hunt!

as for him, he just likes the superiority he has over his "guests" and i would like to know the success rate he has if any x

» Add a new message to this topic