FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Size 3 Thigh high boots

Size 3 Thigh high boots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anybody know where I can get some from ? and yes I do have very small feet It would be great if anybody knows of a physical shop that I could go to try them on as have ordered a few from the net and ended up having to send them all back as they did not fit

I am in Staffs so if anybody knows any decent shops I would love to hear from them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

The way kids dress these days, have you tried Mothercare?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh bloody hell, my heart nearly leapt with joy, i thought you were selling some, I too am a size 3 - ah well lol, let me know if you find any

By *uton_coupleCouple  over a year ago

luton

all you need do is to bunch up some newspaper , and stuff it in the toe of the boots that are 2 sizes too big

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Look for a shop named Kick.. wiggles is size 2, so has become rather good at wearing two pairs of socks and settling for size 3 boots :P

Ohhh, thank you Staffordcouple for opening this thread, I am a size 3 too. Am off shopping now, byyeeee.

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

"Ohhh, thank you Staffordcouple for opening this thread, I am a size 3 too. Am off shopping now, byyeeee."

Bloody hell I didn't know the shoe shops in Congleton were open at midnight or are you just going to lob a brick through the window and help yourself ???

"Ohhh, thank you Staffordcouple for opening this thread, I am a size 3 too. Am off shopping now, byyeeee.

Bloody hell I didn't know the shoe shops in Congleton were open at midnight or are you just going to lob a brick through the window and help yourself ??? "

Lobbing a brick through the window would be pointless as my size wouldn't be there to nick, lol. One can shop online at this time, Doh x

ebays your best friend, what you cant get on there aint worth having lol

ive just been on and typed size 3 thigh high boots in the search bar and theres loads of them in verious materials and colours

we bought a pair in a shop in liverpool city center,i too am a size 3,and quite reasonably priced,about £40

"Does anybody know where I can get some from ? and yes I do have very small feet It would be great if anybody knows of a physical shop that I could go to try them on as have ordered a few from the net and ended up having to send them all back as they did not fit

I am in Staffs so if anybody knows any decent shops I would love to hear from them "

dont worrie hun im a size 3 as well

i cant believe how many woman have size 3 feet, hoe tall do you have to be to have feet that small? lol

"i cant believe how many woman have size 3 feet, hoe tall do you have to be to have feet that small? lol"

i am 5ft 2,not tall,but certainly not tiny

Check out E.Bay,they often have them in sales on there because the 5's and 6's are more common,so they're usually left with the small sizes.

XXXX

"Check out E.Bay,they often have them in sales on there because the 5's and 6's are more common,so they're usually left with the small sizes.

XXXX"

They are normally narrow in the leg part though when size 3. Can't get them past my calf, never mind thigh high, lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

whats wrong wth all you weird small feeted people lol

now wide fit thigh high boots is what i need in a size 8 please

Size 8 here too lol though i dont usually wear thigh hights simply because they tend to be far to baggy round the top, never understand why they do the legs part wider the bigger the foot size

"Does anybody know where I can get some from ? and yes I do have very small feet It would be great if anybody knows of a physical shop that I could go to try them on as have ordered a few from the net and ended up having to send them all back as they did not fit

I am in Staffs so if anybody knows any decent shops I would love to hear from them "

I have some here, but you'll have to come pick them up yourself.

Unfortunately I don't really, I'm just 'trying it on'.

"whats wrong wth all you weird small feeted people lol

now wide fit thigh high boots is what i need in a size 8 please"

Weird small feeted people. I will have you know, quality comes in small packages. Well so it is said

» Add a new message to this topic