FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who else had had a bad bad day ?

Who else had had a bad bad day ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today arrived at work as usual and made the tea for the rest of them. Passed a cup of tea to one of the optometrists who then proceeded to bump the other cup that I was holding, spilling the aforementioned tea all down my front, arm, hand and feet. Yes I was wearing white ! So after the scalding was over, running my arm under cold water and all that jazz, I was faced with a dilema - all my clothes were covered in tea so I had to turn my T shirt around back to front, borrow someones denim jacket and proceed to the nearest shop to replace my bra, knickers and shirt. There was a sale on, so 11 quid sorted it all out, and the girl in the shop was great, took all the price tags off and let me use their changing rooms to get sorted. I was like Mr Ben, went in all covered in tea, came out a new person.

So that sorted, all I've had all day is miserable twisting moaning patients complaining about everything under the sun.

3.00 Mr Red picked me up from work and we went home, had our tea then retired with a bag of strawberry Bon Bons, chewing away merrily until one of my bloody teeth fell out !!!! then after that fiasco I went to take out my contact lenses only to put both lenses into the same holder so now I don't know which lens goes into which eye.

Now that is what I call one mother fucker of a day - and Mr Red is laughing at me

Is it possible for anything else to go wrong today ? At least the tooth isn't hurting ..... yet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

awww hun !!! u def need a hgz xx

have a nice quiet nite fdeet up with a glass or 3 of ur chosen tipple and remember tomorrow is a band new day x chin up babes x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awwwwwwww! Hugs!

I hope the rest of the day turn out to be better!

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Today arrived at work as usual and made the tea for the rest of them. Passed a cup of tea to one of the optometrists who then proceeded to bump the other cup that I was holding, spilling the aforementioned tea all down my front, arm, hand and feet. Yes I was wearing white ! So after the scalding was over, running my arm under cold water and all that jazz, I was faced with a dilema - all my clothes were covered in tea so I had to turn my T shirt around back to front, borrow someones denim jacket and proceed to the nearest shop to replace my bra, knickers and shirt. There was a sale on, so 11 quid sorted it all out, and the girl in the shop was great, took all the price tags off and let me use their changing rooms to get sorted. I was like Mr Ben, went in all covered in tea, came out a new person.

So that sorted, all I've had all day is miserable twisting moaning patients complaining about everything under the sun.

3.00 Mr Red picked me up from work and we went home, had our tea then retired with a bag of strawberry Bon Bons, chewing away merrily until one of my bloody teeth fell out !!!! then after that fiasco I went to take out my contact lenses only to put both lenses into the same holder so now I don't know which lens goes into which eye.

Now that is what I call one mother fucker of a day - and Mr Red is laughing at me

Is it possible for anything else to go wrong today ? At least the tooth isn't hurting ..... yet "

a very bad day indeed...puts my horrible meet this morning way off in the distance of bad days...lol

hope your evening looks better xx

and mr red stop laughing

Jeez, if that's a real bad day I want to swap lives with you.

Put things in perspective: things could be so much worse:

No job, no money to even by bon bons let alone an outfit, rotten teeth so them falling out a blessing and sitting in a shop doorway on your jack!

Don't you feel all nice and fuzzy, with Mr Red's laughter sounding like music to you ear?!!

My work here is done!

if i was mr red i laugh and laugh ,,he has a good sence of humour sorry ms red ,,but you can laugh now

"Jeez, if that's a real bad day I want to swap lives with you. "

Why ? Are you after my dirty bra and knickers

"Put things in perspective: things could be so much worse:

No job, no money to even by bon bons let alone an outfit, rotten teeth so them falling out a blessing and sitting in a shop doorway on your jack!

Don't you feel all nice and fuzzy, with Mr Red's laughter sounding like music to you ear?!!

My work here is done! "

Well now that you put it acoss in that light I suppose life is good really, in the great scheme of things

"Jeez, if that's a real bad day I want to swap lives with you.

Why ? Are you after my dirty bra and knickers "

Am I really that transparent?.

and I thought I was being a sneaky smart arse.

and I thought I was being a sneaky smart arse. "

A cunning plan

and I thought I was being a sneaky smart arse.

A cunning plan "

Obviously not cunning enough, back to the drawing board.

If you ever had an inkling to go do some dangerous sports, like, base jumping, water water rafting, or sky diving from low altitudes - now would be the day to do it as, as the saying goes, trouble comes in threes, and you're now indestructable in whatever you do up until midnight.

Always look for the positive on the flip side, it's usually there lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thursday night, got gout couldnt walk, had to be well for my party saturday night. Took so many tablets i accidently overdoses, spent all friday day and night being sick and worse things lol. Didnt dare go to the hospital incase they kept me in. Saturday morning im feeling slightly better its just the bottom end now. Still limping as well. Jay arrives, he goes to his car comes back in and finds me collapsed on te kitchen floor surrounded by pot, glass and lying in a pool of blood, this is 4pm saturday and we got to be out by 7.00. My finger needed at least two stitches in it but again didnt have time to go to the hospital.

Made it to my party, still limping with a gashed finger and severe limp and sat by the toilets all night.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Thursday night, got gout couldnt walk, had to be well for my party saturday night. Took so many tablets i accidently overdoses, spent all friday day and night being sick and worse things lol. Didnt dare go to the hospital incase they kept me in. Saturday morning im feeling slightly better its just the bottom end now. Still limping as well. Jay arrives, he goes to his car comes back in and finds me collapsed on te kitchen floor surrounded by pot, glass and lying in a pool of blood, this is 4pm saturday and we got to be out by 7.00. My finger needed at least two stitches in it but again didnt have time to go to the hospital.

Made it to my party, still limping with a gashed finger and severe limp and sat by the toilets all night."

but did you enjoy the party?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Thursday night, got gout couldnt walk, had to be well for my party saturday night. Took so many tablets i accidently overdoses, spent all friday day and night being sick and worse things lol. Didnt dare go to the hospital incase they kept me in. Saturday morning im feeling slightly better its just the bottom end now. Still limping as well. Jay arrives, he goes to his car comes back in and finds me collapsed on te kitchen floor surrounded by pot, glass and lying in a pool of blood, this is 4pm saturday and we got to be out by 7.00. My finger needed at least two stitches in it but again didnt have time to go to the hospital.

Made it to my party, still limping with a gashed finger and severe limp and sat by the toilets all night.

but did you enjoy the party?

"

lmao yes, it had taken months to organize as it was a surprise party for my friend but yes i enjoyed it as much as i could lolx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

thats the main thing, hope you are better now though xx

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I was like Mr Ben, went in all covered in tea, came out a new person.

"

I think I missed that episode

"I was like Mr Ben, went in all covered in tea, came out a new person.

I think I missed that episode"

Loll, it was a brand new episode, written in Morpeth at 9.00 on Saturday morning

» Add a new message to this topic