FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Terminator

Terminator

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In prep for the new Terminator trailer coming out fairly soon, i decided to have a Terminator movie marathon this weekend.

Having just watched the first for the 50th time, still puzzles me on several occasions

1. Where he crashes into the wall and the police surround Reece and Sarah, those pistols, even shotguns would have done nothing to him, surely get out the car and punch threw her head, job done.

2. On the highway when the truck is upside down, Terminator decides to get in lorry, turn it around and then come for them but could have just walked over and boom, job done.

Anyway love the films either way, still unsure on this sequel/reboot that is happening.

So far all i know is its a planned trilogy, goin after Sarah again but this time a terminator was sent too far back and as a learning computer, sides with the humans, the outer human skin ages explaining why arnie looks old. Takes in orphan Sarah at the age of 9, training her, teaching her bout her destiny.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"In prep for the new Terminator trailer coming out fairly soon, i decided to have a Terminator movie marathon this weekend.

Having just watched the first for the 50th time, still puzzles me on several occasions

1. Where he crashes into the wall and the police surround Reece and Sarah, those pistols, even shotguns would have done nothing to him, surely get out the car and punch threw her head, job done.

2. On the highway when the truck is upside down, Terminator decides to get in lorry, turn it around and then come for them but could have just walked over and boom, job done.

Anyway love the films either way, still unsure on this sequel/reboot that is happening.

So far all i know is its a planned trilogy, goin after Sarah again but this time a terminator was sent too far back and as a learning computer, sides with the humans, the outer human skin ages explaining why arnie looks old. Takes in orphan Sarah at the age of 9, training her, teaching her bout her destiny. "

They should've stopped at Judgement Day

Will Cameron be directing this one?

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

Will Cameron be directing this one? "

He may have some spare time after the general election

yep, it's getting boring. But the yanks will watch it and the eastern europeans and east asia probably. There are so many scifi books that could be made to film these days that is is really a piss take that these type of movies are made

"

Will Cameron be directing this one?

He may have some spare time after the general election "

Boom boom!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nah its the guy who directed Thor 2.

Cameron did give them the ideas though on the Terminators outer skin aging and the whole what if they did send one back too far back, what does it do with all that time since its a learning computer.

» Add a new message to this topic