FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This may cause major Hastle!!

This may cause major Hastle!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right I'm going to just say it as probably not only one thinking it.. But what is it with the attitude of some dare I say females sorry not too all but just I look through not send message but reading profile and the attitude of the profiles. Yes I know u all get Hastle but not all men are the same. And I read some of these and to b honest there must b some desperate guys out there to even entertain some people but each to there own. I just don't get why the profiles r so vicious lol. I will now get slated but just saying its bit harsh some profiles Anyway rant over u can now attack me I mean in nice way and not being horrible to anyone ok.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just ignore those profiles, it's pretty simples really. Why let yourself be wound up so much by it.

"Yes I know u all get Hastle but not all men are the same. "

We aren't psychic. How we supposed to know who the decent guys are?

As for attitudes, some people have them, some people like that, and there you go, everybody involved is happy with that.

It's not just I don't get it as half of them no disrespect look like hills have eyes 4!! but some guys must be meeting etc as they have front to lay it down on profile! Guess that's why all guys get tared with same brush when we r not

Actually i'd agree to an extent! Some profiles on the site are very full of themselves and not very nice! There are ways of asking for what you'd like without causing offence - some people seem unaware of that concept! X

You're wrong of course. Not all blokes are tarred with that brush. There are some fantastic blokes on here but they're going about their fab' business in peace and enjoying themselves.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

What exactly is this attitude you have seen and find so upsetting?

Wow I actually was waiting for a massive hammering on this subject but glad I am not alone! ( yet )

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

If they don't appeal to you - whether thats attitude, looks, profile name, pictures whatever, its a filter. Move on.

Don't see the need to rant. SO what they do not fit your idea of beauty, but if they are meeting, then they must appeal to someone.

Move on, let them be. Being nasty only shows you as ugly inside.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i cant make head nor tail of this

I'm just chatting about it don't want argument I just said how I feel same as everyone puts stuff on forum I was just having a go!

Do what I do.

Nearly all my meets come from people I've chatted with openly in the forums. That way you may already have common ground and a good feel for the other person....

Works for me.

"It's not just I don't get it as half of them no disrespect look like hills have eyes 4!! but some guys must be meeting etc as they have front to lay it down on profile! Guess that's why all guys get tared with same brush when we r not "

Don't get what you're saying here, but it seems you think that if someone isn't attractive to you then they shouldn't be fussy or be in demand?

Plenty of women here already have regular fuck buddies and aren't looking for much more than that, the odd fuck when horny and fb not available, they can be fussy coz they will get enough messages to be fussy.

There are loads of young guys on here who have fantasies and looks won't come into them, milf is just anyone older than themselves and no matter what they look like a lot of guys would just love to sleep with one, any. For plenty of guys on here looks don't come into it, yeah they might prefer stunning and really hot but so long as you fit some of description of what they're looking for they'll have sex with you.

Your comment is fairly disrespectful too, not sure why you made it because i don't respect anyone who can't give respect back.

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

Don't contact them i never do op there are some obnoxious people about however not all the same just chill and enjoy .... i made a few friends through the forums and they are all nice people just ignore

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if they are not a profile you would be interested in... i am not sure why you are getting so het up about it....

some are so fixated about how others run their profiles they could be accused of negleting their own.......

no one is hold a gun to your head..... move on

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

This again?

Some women have issues. Some men have issues. Some couples have issues. That's how it is.

If you don't like a profile, move on to the next one. Bitching about it is a waste of time and will put some people off you.

"It's not just I don't get it as half of them no disrespect look like hills have eyes 4!! but some guys must be meeting etc as they have front to lay it down on profile! Guess that's why all guys get tared with same brush when we r not

Don't get what you're saying here, but it seems you think that if someone isn't attractive to you then they shouldn't be fussy or be in demand?

Plenty of women here already have regular fuck buddies and aren't looking for much more than that, the odd fuck when horny and fb not available, they can be fussy coz they will get enough messages to be fussy.

There are loads of young guys on here who have fantasies and looks won't come into them, milf is just anyone older than themselves and no matter what they look like a lot of guys would just love to sleep with one, any. For plenty of guys on here looks don't come into it, yeah they might prefer stunning and really hot but so long as you fit some of description of what they're looking for they'll have sex with you.

Your comment is fairly disrespectful too, not sure why you made it because i don't respect anyone who can't give respect back."

Serious? I have to find a lady attractive to fuck them. Your getting mixed up with the any holes a goal brigade

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 16:34:38]

I've tweaked and tweaked at my profile over the weeks, I've tried to make it as pleasant as I can whilst still maintaining what I'm looking for in a guy on here. I can be selective and fussy because it's not essential that I find a fuck. If someone comes along that I fancy and they like the look of me then great, if I don't find anyone I fancy then that's also fine because I'm happy enough just using the forums, I'm not gagging for a shag.

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

We are not all the same either . You will find all sorts on sites like these . It's a banquet table . Take what you want and leave the rest . One thing I've learned is " don't take anything personal "

Find what you like and enjoy quality over quantity .

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"It's not just I don't get it as half of them no disrespect look like hills have eyes 4!! but some guys must be meeting etc as they have front to lay it down on profile! Guess that's why all guys get tared with same brush when we r not "

Ah yes, I can clearly see you're not being horrible to anyone.

Medic!

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Dont let it get to you.

The clue about anyone is the words in the profile. If those words are your kind've person great if not then oh well.

Beyond there do they, can they live up to the words? Again if yes great, if not oh well.

Simple really

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 16:40:28]

"

Serious? I have to find a lady attractive to fuck them. Your getting mixed up with the any holes a goal brigade "

No, i said some guys have fantasies, they won't fuck anything but will if they fit a part of that fantasy. Fetishised a type of people if you will.

But yeah the any holes a goal brigade exist too, forgot about them, So add them to my reasons why people can be fussy and probably put in their profile what they're looking for and emphasise that.

Anyone got a shovel!!!!!

Op.. For the next time..

Hassle.

Just move on if you don't like a profile.. Simple really.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think the word is 'hassle' not 'Hastle' but I know what you mean. However, if people don't reply to your messages, take it as an unsaid polite 'no' or do as I do and take no replies as 'yes please stevie, but we can't do it just yet but will message you when we can!'

Don't worry about those who don't want to meet you, concentrate your energy on those who do.

A lot of my meets are recommendations and word of mouth (or rather recommendations about my mouth) so....chill, relax, enjoy, see what happens. Plenty of time, young padowan.

"Anyone got a shovel!!!!! "

I hear the insurance lady may be along soon....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh yeah, and if anyone thinks my holes a goal, they can fuck off.

"Wow I actually was waiting for a massive hammering on this subject but glad I am not alone! ( yet ) "

i think you spoke to soon op

Yep!!!!!

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Op.. For the next time..

Hassle.

Just move on if you don't like a profile.. Simple really."

All the grammar and spelling mistakes and you pick that one?

"Op.. For the next time..

Hassle.

Just move on if you don't like a profile.. Simple really.

All the grammar and spelling mistakes and you pick that one? "

It was the title though

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

"Right I'm going to just say it as probably not only one thinking it.. But what is it with the attitude of some dare I say females sorry not too all but just I look through not send message but reading profile and the attitude of the profiles. Yes I know u all get Hastle but not all men are the same. And I read some of these and to b honest there must b some desperate guys out there to even entertain some people but each to there own. I just don't get why the profiles r so vicious lol. I will now get slated but just saying its bit harsh some profiles Anyway rant over u can now attack me I mean in nice way and not being horrible to anyone ok. "

What !!! You mean you actually read profiles !!!!!!! ?

"Right I'm going to just say it as probably not only one thinking it.. But what is it with the attitude of some dare I say females sorry not too all but just I look through not send message but reading profile and the attitude of the profiles. Yes I know u all get Hastle but not all men are the same. And I read some of these and to b honest there must b some desperate guys out there to even entertain some people but each to there own. I just don't get why the profiles r so vicious lol. I will now get slated but just saying its bit harsh some profiles Anyway rant over u can now attack me I mean in nice way and not being horrible to anyone ok. "

I agree with you

Run a mile from a profile that scares you more than turns you on

This brush that people are using for the tarring, must be getting a bit thin as there's loads of guys reckon they've been slapped with it.

Perhaps you should be whining at the majority of guys that necessitate people having draconian profiles?

» Add a new message to this topic