FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > oh dear

oh dear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So l am at Adam and Eve's last night with my slave and a female playing pool asks, is she my wife. No she is my slave, l replied. The female laughs, with l detect a slight doubt in her eyes...hmmm

I call to my slave, come here please..my slave obeys.

Kneel, l instruct her. She does, no hesitation. Now lay flat on the floor, she does..l stand on her.

I think l answered the lady's question quite well. Apologies if anyone was shocked. It is all consensual.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wasn't there so no need to apologise

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Fascinating...

"So l am at Adam and Eve's last night with my slave and a female playing pool asks, is she my wife. No she is my slave, l replied. The female laughs, with l detect a slight doubt in her eyes...hmmm

Kneel, l instruct her. She does, no hesitation. Now lay flat on the floor, she does..l stand on her.

I think l answered the lady's question quite well. Apologies if anyone was shocked. It is all consensual."

Ouch....I'd lamp ya one.

By *afadaoMan  over a year ago

Staines

Would you Adam and Eve it?

"So l am at Adam and Eve's last night with my slave and a female playing pool asks, is she my wife. No she is my slave, l replied. The female laughs, with l detect a slight doubt in her eyes...hmmm

I think l answered the lady's question quite well. Apologies if anyone was shocked. It is all consensual.

Ouch....I'd lamp ya one.

"

You and me too lol

"No, we're not married" would've worked just as well, I think.

i find the whole master n slave thing kind of creepy but each to there own

I'm not shocked,if you chopped her head off I would of been surprised though

I wish I had a sexual slave

"I'm not shocked,if you chopped her head off I would of been surprised though "

Ouch....I'd lamp ya one.

You and me too lol "

I can't even get Mrs P to go to the bar for me.

""No, we're not married" would've worked just as well, I think. "

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

""No, we're not married" would've worked just as well, I think.

"

Me too and I wouldn't like to be asked if I was married to my playmate in a club too!

"i find the whole master n slave thing kind of creepy but each to there own "

What it is, is very hard work. Most people in the swing scene have your opinion. What l will say is, it's all based on submissive need, limits boundaries, power control, consensual agreement and absolute trust.

I respect her limits but push her boundaries. Swing scene is based on limits etc..soft play can lead to gangbangs.

You live London have a look at the LAM of LFF it's a good venue for education on a different kink

I think l answered the lady's question quite well. Apologies if anyone was shocked. It is all consensual."

Not my thing but if that's your dynamic and it's consensual then cool.

There would have been less obnoxious ways of explaining though...

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"i find the whole master n slave thing kind of creepy but each to there own

What it is, is very hard work. Most people in the swing scene have your opinion. What l will say is, it's all based on submissive need, limits boundaries, power control, consensual agreement and absolute trust.

I respect her limits but push her boundaries. Swing scene is based on limits etc..soft play can lead to gangbangs.

You live London have a look at the LAM of LFF it's a good venue for education on a different kink"

You say you respect your slave's limits and boundaries but you apparently don't accept anyone else's.

Some people just aren't into D/s or BDSM and their choice is equally valid as yours and deserves your acceptance.

Pushing people with no interest in your lifestyle to attend events in order to get educated is rude. The writer of the post you responded to clearly has no interest in learning more about D/s and BDSM.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"

You say you respect your slave's limits and boundaries but you apparently don't accept anyone else's.

Some people just aren't into D/s or BDSM and their choice is equally valid as yours and deserves your acceptance.

Pushing people with no interest in your lifestyle to attend events in order to get educated is rude. The writer of the post you responded to clearly has no interest in learning more about D/s and BDSM."

Was this a bdsm club? Perhaps being a little more respectful and understanding of other peoples boundaries and limits would have been preferable. No wonder people think D/S is fucked up.

I am very sub, but its not a part of my life I choose to open on fab. My dominant would never behave like that in a public environment. Its very respectful in public - of me and of others, and what happens behind closed doors is between him and me, as is rightly so.

A simple, no we are not married would have sufficed, not sure what you hoped to prove by that display of "dominance" other that disrespecting a good number of people, not least of all your slave - who you are supposed to care for and regard above everyone - not use to show off.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Yes, you really proved something by that little display.

'Oh dear'

See to me the whole d/s thing is very personal. I came across a very strange set up this summer, altho ive been told since shes being abused and its not bdsm.

I was dating a girl, going nice and slow, hadn't dont anything with her except a snog, only after our 3rd date I was really liking this girl. Now I knew there was an ex about but being bi and a single mum myself it didn't bother me. But a week after date no3 I get a random text for my email addy as this guy wanted to send me something. I was like oh ok. Turns out she was in a d/s "relationship" (I say that loosly as he refused to acknowledge he wa with her)

And he had sent her out to find someone for a 3some. Not only was that said in this email. - remember I hadn't had anything with her yet - was a step by step guide what he does to her and 36 picks of the most intimate bdsm pics making sure his cock was in a few.

I was mortified. To me that should not be posted about. They are every private and a complete break of the trust

"I can't even get Mrs P to go to the bar for me. "

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Couldn't you have just asked her to build a small pyramid?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You stood on her!

I can understand the slave thing just about but not the need to prove it to other people by standing on someone.

But the fab mantra covers it.....each to their own

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Couldn't you have just asked her to build a small pyramid? "

Ouch....I'd lamp ya one.

"

Me too

"Couldn't you have just asked her to build a small pyramid? "

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Ouch....I'd lamp ya one.

"

How much do you weigh ,ouch indeed

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"

A simple, no we are not married would have sufficed, not sure what you hoped to prove by that display of "dominance" other that disrespecting a good number of people, not least of all your slave - who you are supposed to care for and regard above everyone - not use to show off."

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'd be a shit slave I never do as I'm told and especially wouldn't on demand but horses for courses or whatever the saying is

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

Now kneel, remove your clothing, bend over and ask for my forgiveness

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I had a sex slave they'd be cleaning the car.

Brighton - even Hove!

"You stood on her!

I can understand the slave thing just about but not the need to prove it to other people by standing on someone.

But the fab mantra covers it.....each to their own"

ETTO

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think that you should show the respect you ask for to other people.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"

A simple, no we are not married would have sufficed, not sure what you hoped to prove by that display of "dominance" other that disrespecting a good number of people, not least of all your slave - who you are supposed to care for and regard above everyone - not use to show off.

"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

"

"

I would have walked away in embarrassment if I'd seen that.

By *eembabyWoman  over a year ago

Brum

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

I would have walked away in embarrassment if I'd seen that. "

I think people often forget that consensual also means those who witness what you're doing.

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

Ooh my hero

Snap

Swansea

Snap"

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one - Rather apt right now I think..

Just because you don't agree with or understand something doesn't mean you have to be so rude about it, does it?

I personally would never dream of doing so.

Snap

Just because you don't agree with or understand something doesn't mean you have to be so rude about it, does it?

I personally would never dream of doing so."

Whereas the OP feels it's ok to shove his lifestyle in the faces of people at a venue with people not into it and clearly not comfortable with it.

I, personally, wouldn't do that. Nor would I tell people not interested in D/s and BDSM to go to fetish events and get educated.

There are times and places to exhibit ones Dominance in an overt, flashy manner. The situation described in the OP wasn't one.

Some people find it creepy. They're entitled to feel uncomfortable with it. They're not insulting anyone, just saying they don't want it around them.

Swansea

Snap

Whereas the OP feels it's ok to shove his lifestyle in the faces of people at a venue with people not into it and clearly not comfortable with it.

I, personally, wouldn't do that. Nor would I tell people not interested in D/s and BDSM to go to fetish events and get educated.

There are times and places to exhibit ones Dominance in an overt, flashy manner. The situation described in the OP wasn't one.

Some people find it creepy. They're entitled to feel uncomfortable with it. They're not insulting anyone, just saying they don't want it around them."

Did you actually read my previous post?? Nope... It's also nice to see you tar every D/s relationship with the same brush.

I was commenting on how it had been seen as "Creepy" and as a submissive I totally and utterly disagree with how he treated her but still, I find it offense that I and others are called "weird" and "creepy" for the lifestyle I enjoy and just as you are entitled to your "opinion" i am entitled to mine.

But yeah go ahead and rant at me for something I didn't agree with ..

Snap

Some people find it creepy. They're entitled to feel uncomfortable with it. They're not insulting anyone, just saying they don't want it around them."

You are of course absolutely right, which is why l apologised..as mentioned in the post..you did read that bit?

Snap

Some people find it creepy. They're entitled to feel uncomfortable with it. They're not insulting anyone, just saying they don't want it around them.

Did you actually read my previous post?? Nope... It's also nice to see you tar every D/s relationship with the same brush.

I was commenting on how it had been seen as "Creepy" and as a submissive I totally and utterly disagree with how he treated her but still, I find it offense that I and others are called "weird" and "creepy" for the lifestyle I enjoy and just as you are entitled to your "opinion" i am entitled to mine.

But yeah go ahead and rant at me for something I didn't agree with .. "

The OP is creepy.

Some d/s stuff is creepy.

Your post is creepy.

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Swansea

Snap

The OP is creepy.

Some d/s stuff is creepy.

Your post is creepy. "

And I am so damn interested in the opinion of a faceless profile I must say...

Brum

Lmao sorry but this thread has got me in stitches

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh dear!

Snap

I personally would never dream of doing so."

Sharing an.opion with someone isnt rude..

And you infer that doi g so.makes me an asshole.Now that IS rude.

i dont actually get the point of this post to be honest

Bitch fight......handbags at the ready

Swansea

Snap

Sharing an.opion with someone isnt rude..

And you infer that doi g so.makes me an asshole.Now that IS rude.

"

Nope.. You totally and utterly misread the quote there.. I suggest you read it again.

Also calling someones sexual interests "creepy", I think you'll find that is rude..

Brum

Feels like a episode of jezza

"Feels like a episode of jezza "

"Lmao sorry but this thread has got me in stitches "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

There would have been less obnoxious ways of explaining though..."

this I guess..

OP your actions appear lacking in respect for her but I guess you've impressed some and not others..

hey ho..

Snap

But yeah go ahead and rant at me for something I didn't agree with .. "

You have no idea how I feel about D/s relationships because I haven't said. My comment is about it being ok for other people to feel uncomfortable with D/s and to find it creepy.

That's not being rude, they feel creeped out by it. They can't help that. People not into that kind of dynamic shouldn't have to encounter it in their regular life. If they stay away from kink events, they shouldn't have to deal with D/s or BDSM.

My issue is with you suggesting people are arseholes for saying these relationships make them uncomfortable. I expect if it's kept away from them, they're happy to live and let live. Here, it's not been kept away from them so it's entirely fair to comment.

Whether you support what the OP did or not, implying people are arseholes for not being comfortable with D/s shoved in their faces, is not nice.

"

I do. Dom males probably need quite a lot of validation for their actions so posting it here completely unwarranted after abusing a women in front of another one totally unwarranted probably helps him out a bit.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

There would have been less obnoxious ways of explaining though...

this I guess..

OP your actions appear lacking in respect for her but I guess you've impressed some and not others..

hey ho.."

they certainly lack resect for the woman who asked the question

VV.. Perfectly written.

I agree!

"

I do. Dom males probably need quite a lot of validation for their actions so posting it here completely unwarranted after abusing a women in front of another one totally unwarranted probably helps him out a bit."

I've never met a proper dom who needed justification or validation for his actions from anyone other than his sub. The times I have subbed it has been an immensely private undertaking between me and him, and our rules have been discussed at great length - never needed outside acceptance, validation or permission.

I'm a slave.

Slave to the system, I work for the man.

I am one of the oppressed masses kept in check by the ruling classes.

Come the day of the revolution....... Oh wait I have got totally the wrong end of the stick, not that kind of slave.

Oh well, peace and love to you all.

( all to be said in a Neil, hippy voice of course)

Love love xxxx

Swansea

Snap

You have no idea how I feel about D/s relationships because I haven't said. My comment is about it being ok for other people to feel uncomfortable with D/s and to find it creepy.

That's not being rude, they feel creeped out by it. They can't help that. People not into that kind of dynamic shouldn't have to encounter it in their regular life. If they stay away from kink events, they shouldn't have to deal with D/s or BDSM.

My issue is with you suggesting people are arseholes for saying these relationships make them uncomfortable. I expect if it's kept away from them, they're happy to live and let live. Here, it's not been kept away from them so it's entirely fair to comment.

Whether you support what the OP did or not, implying people are arseholes for not being comfortable with D/s shoved in their faces, is not nice."

Haha really now? Ok to dumb this down.. I said opinions are like arseholes, in the sense that everyone has one? Has an arsehole.. has an opinion..

That is in no way calling anyone an arsehole? It's a quote from the move The Dead Pool?

Fair enough, I can also still find it rude then? because I do.

"

I do. Dom males probably need quite a lot of validation for their actions so posting it here completely unwarranted after abusing a women in front of another one totally unwarranted probably helps him out a bit.

I've never met a proper dom who needed justification or validation for his actions from anyone other than his sub. The times I have subbed it has been an immensely private undertaking between me and him, and our rules have been discussed at great length - never needed outside acceptance, validation or permission."

I may have over generalised somewhat, but at least one dom around here seems to need validation.

A true Dom has a lot of respect for his slave. I wouldn't dream of treating my sub like dirt, unless she had utterly disrespected me. And even then it would be with the mind and to do it at a club just to show off... well, I have my opinion on that, it sounds cheap and unimaginative. Whilst you may have a reason for it, if all your doing is showing off, then I think it's poor form.

Sub/Dom is based on a connection, and it is sensual, for me at least. I want my sub to feel amazing. And if she takes liberties, then I will take that moment to enjoy exercising some of my more creative skills. There is nothing bad or unnatural about that at all.

A lot of relationships have a dominant partner and submissive partner.

How many times have I seen a Wife dressing down her husband in public and he stands there looking forlorn! It's in the fabric of so many relationships in one way or another that one person is more dominant than the other. Sometimes through respect, adoration or fear!

Some choose to take it, apply rules and make sure they do it with care and respect.

There is nothing wrong with that at all.

I do. Dom males probably need quite a lot of validation for their actions so posting it here completely unwarranted after abusing a women in front of another one totally unwarranted probably helps him out a bit."

Some do, others know who they are and are comfortable with themselves without having to show off and brag about it.

The ones who need constant attention and validation tend to be quite boring and annoying. They also, quite often, wax lyrical about everything being consensual and how others should respect their lifestyle, whilst, at the same time, forcing their lifestyle in the faces of people who aren't interested and don't want to see it.

When it's suggested to them that this is not acceptable behaviour they claim that it's simply that they are misunderstood and those that don't like it need to educate themselves about it.

I'll stick with the comfortable non-show-offs with a concept of the right place and time and a true understanding of respect and consent.

Snap

Whether you support what the OP did or not, implying people are arseholes for not being comfortable with D/s shoved in their faces, is not nice.

Haha really now? Ok to dumb this down.. I said opinions are like arseholes, in the sense that everyone has one? Has an arsehole.. has an opinion..

That is in no way calling anyone an arsehole? It's a quote from the move The Dead Pool?

"

That would fly except for the comment about the arseholes quote being apt here. It's quite apparent what you meant.

Yes, you can find it rude but the arseholes comment was uncalled for.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Isnt it mean to be about respect

Snap

That would fly except for the comment about the arseholes quote being apt here. It's quite apparent what you meant.

Yes, you can find it rude but the arseholes comment was uncalled for."

Knowing her geekdom, she uses a lot of quotes and wasn't being rude, I can assure you. And I think the reference infers that the opinion is sh*t, not the person.

"Isnt it mean to be about respect "

No it's all about proving one's dominance in the flashiest way possible.

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 19:49:40]

Snap

Knowing her geekdom, she uses a lot of quotes and wasn't being rude, I can assure you. And I think the reference infers that the opinion is sh*t, not the person."

It doesn't read that way to me but you know her and I don't. It's easy to be unclear or to misconstrue something when limited communicating with written words alone.

"Isnt it mean to be about respect "

I struggle to understand D/s relationships but to each their own, as they say. What I don't enjoy is seeing people post about not only maltreating a woman, but in front of another woman who in no way wanted a physical display.

Who cares?

I mean really, who can honestly say they care on this?

Come on! You! At the back.........you looked like you cared! No? Scratching your head eh? That old chestnut.

I trod on a snail once and nearly cried!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Isnt it mean to be about respect

I struggle to understand D/s relationships but to each their own, as they say. What I don't enjoy is seeing people post about not only maltreating a woman, but in front of another woman who in no way wanted a physical display."

Yep! Speak volumes that a person believes all women should be treated the same yet claims its consensual.

"Who cares?

Come on! You! At the back.........you looked like you cared! No? Scratching your head eh? That old chestnut.

I trod on a snail once and nearly cried! "

I care

So there

I respect all of your opinions, usually at a club that has no bdsm affliation l take the time to explain our life style ( when asked ) for example people often ask about the steel collar/band she wears.

On the night on question, it was about 00.45 and l was in a hurry to take her home, when the person asked me the question ( is she my wife etc )

We had literally just finished scening and my head was still in uber dom mode, so without thinking l just did what l did.

People are right it was rude of me, though not intentional.

Apologies to all.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Who cares?

I trod on a snail once and nearly cried! "

I think the women that have suggested its disrespectful recognise the element in the original post of not giving a fuck if the on looking woman consented or not. That's why we care.

"I trod on a snail once and nearly cried! "

I hate it when that happens. Not being a gardener I quite like snails.

"I respect all of your opinions, usually at a club that has no bdsm affliation l take the time to explain our life style ( when asked ) for example people often ask about the steel collar/band she wears.

On the night on question, it was about 00.45 and l was in a hurry to take her home, when the person asked me the question ( is she my wife etc )

We had literally just finished scening and my head was still in uber dom mode, so without thinking l just did what l did.

Apologies to all."

No need to apologise. it's just not very becoming of a dom.

And as a Dom, you should develop the ability to have a clear head whilst under the immense pressure of leaving soon

See for me, being able to dominate others means being in control of yourself first.....

"Isnt it mean to be about respect

I struggle to understand D/s relationships but to each their own, as they say. What I don't enjoy is seeing people post about not only maltreating a woman, but in front of another woman who in no way wanted a physical display."

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

"

See for me, being able to dominate others means being in control of yourself first....."

Interesting!!

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I'm a slave.

Slave to the system, I work for the man.

I am one of the oppressed masses kept in check by the ruling classes.

Come the day of the revolution....... Oh wait I have got totally the wrong end of the stick, not that kind of slave.

Oh well, peace and love to you all.

( all to be said in a Neil, hippy voice of course)

Love love xxxx"

No war but the class war, comrade.

"Who cares?

I think the women that have suggested its disrespectful recognise the element in the original post of not giving a fuck if the on looking woman consented or not. That's why we care."

I reckon his blagging.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Who cares?

I think the women that have suggested its disrespectful recognise the element in the original post of not giving a fuck if the on looking woman consented or not. That's why we care.

I reckon his blagging. "

Just as bad in my book. Too often women are subject to non consensual sexual behaviour and the man says "I couldn't help it I was so worked up at the time". In this case a woman was subject to witnessing another woman being consensually abused but it was without her consent and the guy is excusing it by saying he couldn't help himself because he had just been in a "scene". Now whether he was lying or not he clearly still thinks that is a good excuse. If anyone man or woman finds that they can't help themselves doing something sexual in nature it is time to take a long hard look at their motives in the first place I think.

If you think I'm taking it too seriously I can't apologise, I think it is a serious subject.

"See for me, being able to dominate others means being in control of yourself first....."

^ this

"Who cares?

I reckon his blagging.

Just as bad in my book. Too often women are subject to non consensual sexual behaviour and the man says "I couldn't help it I was so worked up at the time". In this case a woman was subject to witnessing another woman being consensually abused but it was without her consent and the guy is excusing it by saying he couldn't help himself because he had just been in a "scene". Now whether he was lying or not he clearly still thinks that is a good excuse. If anyone man or woman finds that they can't help themselves doing something sexual in nature it is time to take a long hard look at their motives in the first place I think.

If you think I'm taking it too seriously I can't apologise, I think it is a serious subject."

It is a serious subject.

So OP, you couldn't stop because you were in full "uber-dom" mode...

what would have happened in scene if your sub had safe worded? Would you have continued then because you were in the zone?

Poor excuse.

A good dom can turn it off at a split second to protect his sub, as the sub is the one with the power in a true D/S relationship.

"Who cares?

I reckon his blagging.

If you think I'm taking it too seriously I can't apologise, I think it is a serious subject."

I didn't see the bit where he just did what he did because he was still in the zone.

Personal opinion, if someone's willing to put their trust and personal safety into someone else then it has to be respected.

Of course I do agree it's a serious subject. And what this guy's done is mug himself off by posting what he thought was an "oh dear" moment only to admit that he broke his own rules and abused the trust of his submissive because he was feeling "uber" Dom. More fool her if anything.

I still reckon he's blagging though.

Swansea

"Haha really now? Ok to dumb this down.. I said opinions are like arseholes, in the sense that everyone has one? Has an arsehole.. has an opinion..

Knowing her geekdom, she uses a lot of quotes and wasn't being rude, I can assure you. And I think the reference infers that the opinion is sh*t, not the person.

It doesn't read that way to me but you know her and I don't. It's easy to be unclear or to misconstrue something when limited communicating with written words alone."

Whilst what I meant was correct, I was behaving petulantly. I apologise.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Who cares?

I reckon his blagging.

If you think I'm taking it too seriously I can't apologise, I think it is a serious subject.

I didn't see the bit where he just did what he did because he was still in the zone.

Personal opinion, if someone's willing to put their trust and personal safety into someone else then it has to be respected.

Of course I do agree it's a serious subject. And what this guy's done is mug himself off by posting what he thought was an "oh dear" moment only to admit that he broke his own rules and abused the trust of his submissive because he was feeling "uber" Dom. More fool her if anything.

I still reckon he's blagging though. "

My point really was.concerning his huge disrespect for the woman who asked him if that was his wife. She hadn't.consented to anything and even if she's imaginary it still shows his view if women. But I think we're in broad agreement

"Who cares?

I reckon his blagging.

My point really was.concerning his huge disrespect for the woman who asked him if that was his wife. She hadn't.consented to anything and even if she's imaginary it still shows his view if women. But I think we're in broad agreement "

Look on the bright side at least she was allowed out of the cage for the evening

"Haha really now? Ok to dumb this down.. I said opinions are like arseholes, in the sense that everyone has one? Has an arsehole.. has an opinion..

It doesn't read that way to me but you know her and I don't. It's easy to be unclear or to misconstrue something when limited communicating with written words alone.

Whilst what I meant was correct, I was behaving petulantly. I apologise."

And I was being argumentative. It takes two to argue after all. I misunderstood your comment so although no apology is necessary, I accept and offer my own apology in return.

For the record, I'm a Domme so I don't think badly of D/s, BDSM or kinkery. I'll always defend people who don't want anything to do with it though. Tolerance works both ways

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Who cares?

I reckon his blagging.

My point really was.concerning his huge disrespect for the woman who asked him if that was his wife. She hadn't.consented to anything and even if she's imaginary it still shows his view if women. But I think we're in broad agreement

"

and my typing is rubbish

Some people need to show their relationships to others. I like my dominant/submissive sexual relationship with my man to be between us and not for show. Ours just happened naturally and we are part of a scene. I don't think you should have to prove to anyone what your relationship is,I would have said it's not open for discussion. But then I don't know what the club scene is about.

"I respect all of your opinions, usually at a club that has no bdsm affliation l take the time to explain our life style ( when asked ) for example people often ask about the steel collar/band she wears.

Apologies to all.

No need to apologise. it's just not very becoming of a dom.

And as a Dom, you should develop the ability to have a clear head whilst under the immense pressure of leaving soon

See for me, being able to dominate others means being in control of yourself first....."

I as a submissive would have lost some of my respect and trust

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm curious if the op would have responded in the same way if asked the same question elsewhere, like a job interview etc.

"I'm curious if the op would have responded in the same way if asked the same question elsewhere, like a job interview etc."

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm curious if the op would have responded in the same way if asked the same question elsewhere, like a job interview etc."

only if he couldn't help himself

"I'm curious if the op would have responded in the same way if asked the same question elsewhere, like a job interview etc.

only if he couldn't help himself "

Or in a hurry!

I'm maybe being mischievous now

» Add a new message to this topic