FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cosmetic surgery

Cosmetic surgery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you have it done ?

Have you had it done and it was the best decision you made, or do you regret and wish you had left alone ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've not had it done, but if I was rich enough I would. There's a couple of places that could do with tightening up.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to have my boobs done. Wouldnt want them massive just abit more than a handfull!!

I've had scars removed, but that's as far as I'd go.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"I've not had it done, but if I was rich enough I would. There's a couple of places that could do with tightening up."

I wouldn't know where to start on my body....so best leave it as it is

Well iv had a gastric band and lost nine nearlt 10stone now and certainly dont regret that. Would love a boob reduction and uplift. Think yhats what i will have done next when i can afford it

"I wouldn't know where to start on my body....so best leave it as it is "

I would need to remortgage to pay for all mine lol

"Well iv had a gastric band and lost nine nearlt 10stone now and certainly dont regret that. Would love a boob reduction and uplift. Think yhats what i will have done next when i can afford it "

Can you not get one on the NHS ?

"I would love to have my boobs done. Wouldnt want them massive just abit more than a handfull!! "

I have checked your profile, they are very nice..big enough for rope bondage..and nipple clamps..

They are not big enough to the extent that they wsrrent nhs funding. And besides why put strain on the nhs. Its would be purely because i want smaller and my pert boobs. I paid private for my band even though i could have got one on the nhs. I feel the money is needed elsewhere ie cancer treatments, neonatal, etc

"They are not big enough to the extent that they wsrrent nhs funding. And besides why put strain on the nhs. Its would be purely because i want smaller and my pert boobs. I paid private for my band even though i could have got one on the nhs. I feel the money is needed elsewhere ie cancer treatments, neonatal, etc"

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I had reconstructive/cosmetic repair on my nipples.....I love them and they have little nipple wing scars which make them even more special

I wouldn't get it done, it shocks me when women (sure men too before I get pounced on) in their 20s want work done for purely cosmetic reasons.

Confidence building is understandable at any age, but cosmetic surgery is a bit, sad in my opinion.

Give me 20 years though and I'll retract that no doubt

"I wouldn't know where to start on my body....so best leave it as it is

I would need to remortgage to pay for all mine lol "

You look fine as you are, nice boobs and bum, leave well alone, once you start you wouldn't stop and you'd ruin yourself probably, theirs nothing wrong with a few perfect imperfections

"I wouldn't get it done, it shocks me when women (sure men too before I get pounced on) in their 20s want work done for purely cosmetic reasons.

Confidence building is understandable at any age, but cosmetic surgery is a bit, sad in my opinion.

Give me 20 years though and I'll retract that no doubt "

Cosmetic surgery can be to correct issues. So not sad at all.

"I wouldn't get it done, it shocks me when women (sure men too before I get pounced on) in their 20s want work done for purely cosmetic reasons.

Cosmetic surgery can be to correct issues. So not sad at all. "

I see where he's coming from, you do see young girls who are already gorgeous have the odd nip and tuck to try and make themselves perfect, there is an element of tragedy there, I think that's what he was getting at. Those people with say a huge nose or are flat chested that have surgery are understandable but some girls just ruin themselves when they were fine to start with

I see where he's coming from, you do see young girls who are already gorgeous have the odd nip and tuck to try and make themselves perfect, there is an element of tragedy there, I think that's what he was getting at. Those people with say a huge nose or are flat chested that have surgery are understandable but some girls just ruin themselves when they were fine to start with "

Saying things like "some girls just ruin themselves" perpetuates the lack of confidence people suffer from. Surely it's their prerogative to do whatever they want to feel good about themselves, without judgment?

If I felt badly about a part of my body, I'd consider cosmetic surgery. It shouldn't be taboo to want to feel better about yourself.

Cosmetic surgery can be to correct issues. So not sad at all. "

Sorry for confusion - in my first paragraph I said purely cosmetic - if surgery benefits confidence etc then great, or ideally solves confidence issues. I meant it's sad that there are people in their 20s etc who regularly go for Botox, lip filler etc - often it fuels insecurity for them.

I see where he's coming from, you do see young girls who are already gorgeous have the odd nip and tuck to try and make themselves perfect, there is an element of tragedy there, I think that's what he was getting at. Those people with say a huge nose or are flat chested that have surgery are understandable but some girls just ruin themselves when they were fine to start with

Saying things like "some girls just ruin themselves" perpetuates the lack of confidence people suffer from. Surely it's their prerogative to do whatever they want to feel good about themselves, without judgment?

If I felt badly about a part of my body, I'd consider cosmetic surgery. It shouldn't be taboo to want to feel better about yourself. "

I didn't say anything like that, thankfully - and I agree, if you feel bad, you should get it changed. That includes anything in life, not just surgery.

"I didn't say anything like that, thankfully - and I agree, if you feel bad, you should get it changed. That includes anything in life, not just surgery. "

Ah no, it was a response to the post below yours.

"They are not big enough to the extent that they wsrrent nhs funding. And besides why put strain on the nhs. Its would be purely because i want smaller and my pert boobs. I paid private for my band even though i could have got one on the nhs. I feel the money is needed elsewhere ie cancer treatments, neonatal, etc"

Like this a lot!!!

» Add a new message to this topic