FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not much luck

Not much luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Might sound lame and I'm up for constructive criticism here but am I green and look like shreck is there some wrong with my profile I've sent literally 100's of messages and they just get deleted and I don't send 1 liners either I've even mentioned everything that's in there likes list I might just be something off crime watch but am I missing something

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Might sound lame and I'm up for constructive criticism here but am I green and look like shreck is there some wrong with my profile I've sent literally 100's of messages and they just get deleted and I don't send 1 liners either I've even mentioned everything that's in there likes list I might just be something off crime watch but am I missing something "

Yes, you're missing all the fun!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

People are looking for fun times. Most read the profile before the message. Your profile is whining with a tone of entitlement which is very off putting.

You don't come off as a fun person so it would be...crikey! He sounds like a barrel of laughs...not: next!

Yes I'll agree with u there I need to look at that I'm pretty hopeless at them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with the above poster. There doesn't seem to be any glimpse of your own personality in your profile. Its basically following the perceived rules of what a message and pics should be like, following this and bemoaning the fact that after doing all that, they still won't meet you.

There is no right or wrong way, no entitlement to sex, write your profile, pics and messages exactly as you want them

You've been here 2 weeks!! Were you expecting meets as soon as you joined???? This isn't a sex site and there are 95,000 guys on here

"You've been here 2 weeks!! Were you expecting meets as soon as you joined???? This isn't a sex site and there are 95,000 guys on here"

2weeks but already has 2 verifications.

Just as in real life it's takes a good while to meet someone who's compatible.

Your profile is one of the worst I've read.

Say what you're looking for, add some punctuation and some humour and keep at it.

Nothing worse than whinging !

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Your profile makes you sound like a right miserable twat! Most people on here are looking for FUN, not whinging!

A profile is no place for a rant. Very off-putting

Search the forums for threads similar to this there are hundreds all bleating they cant get meets and they all contain similar answers.

Guys have the misconception that just because this is a swinger site its full of sex crazed people who will fuck anything that breathes which is not the case, you guys think a few lines on a profile and you then should be able to fuck when and where you want which is not the case.

We choose our meets carefully and we refuse far more guys than we meet,

Ok yes I know what u mean stop throwing things at me getting sick of ducking lol thanks

No I don't think that at all far from it u make me sound like they are pieces of meat and it's not like that in anyway I prefer to talk to people first not just jump into bed with them and I prefer to make a night of it as well not just fuck and go..so please don't judge me like that I just asked for constructive criticism not put in the stocks

"Ok yes I know what u mean stop throwing things at me getting sick of ducking lol thanks "

You wanted advice. People are giving it. Good advice too. Ignore it and continue to wonder why getting meets is not easy. Take it on board and find you are doing better. Your choice.

Oh! And be prepared to duck a lot today. Have a feeling a few more might want to advise you

And you've had constructive criticism, but will you act on it

Staffordshire Moorlands

Come on mate....glass half full....you can do it! Cheer the fuck up, its the weekend! !

You say you want to watch a film maybe,yet no mention of Haribo or Popcorn,,Whats wrong with ya man

Yes I will act on it give me chance lol and I was thinking more wine and chocks lol xx

Staffordshire Moorlands

"You say you want to watch a film maybe,yet no mention of Haribo or Popcorn,,Whats wrong with ya man "

He did say nibbles....can you nibble Haribo?? Lol

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I don't think your profile text reflects your personality, yes you do sound frustrated and a little defensive but I suspect that is in response to perceived criticism. If you rewrote it so it showed the kind if person you are, what you are looking for and what you have to offer you might be happier with it. There is nothing wrong with your face so don't be hinting that you are not attractive

Two webcam veris in two weeks are good but you are looking for a single woman and all female couples which is going to remove the majority of the people in here from your hunting ground so you need to accept that you will only strike lucky occasionally.

I think a lot of single guys on here will get meet MF couples and they might be more successful but that is only down to the fact that there are far more couples than single women.

Good luck and I hope you stick around and enjoy lots of naughty fun

I suppose if u froze them and was quick u could but not a smart move lol

"You say you want to watch a film maybe,yet no mention of Haribo or Popcorn,,Whats wrong with ya man

He did say nibbles....can you nibble Haribo?? Lol "

He has to say what though ,imagine if he turned up with Werthers & Monster munch

"You say you want to watch a film maybe,yet no mention of Haribo or Popcorn,,Whats wrong with ya man

He did say nibbles....can you nibble Haribo?? Lol "

You have to demolish the whole pack, it's the rule

"I suppose if u froze them and was quick u could but not a smart move lol"

You need to use the 'reply+quote' button so we know who you're replying to

Yes u are right it was a hint at some certain people...my bad... I will be changing it..and yes I know my options are limited I accept that

"I suppose if u froze them and was quick u could but not a smart move lol

You need to use the 'reply+quote' button so we know who you're replying to "

And thanks I was wondering which 1 I was supposed to press

Staffordshire Moorlands

He did say nibbles....can you nibble Haribo?? Lol He has to say what though ,imagine if he turned up with Werthers & Monster munch "

Well yea....just imagine as well if the monster munch were that horrible beef flavour and not pickled onion!!!

[Removed by poster at 22/11/14 07:24:58]

Forget it

He did say nibbles....can you nibble Haribo?? Lol He has to say what though ,imagine if he turned up with Werthers & Monster munch

Well yea....just imagine as well if the monster munch were that horrible beef flavour and not pickled onion!!! "

No no no pickled are the only flavour beefy should be banned along with mushrooms

"Yes u are right it was a hint at some certain people...my bad... I will be changing it..and yes I know my options are limited I accept that "

It wasn't a criticism so there is no 'bad' just that you aren't an ogre so don't think that people might assume you were none of us are perfect but we are all good enough to get meets on here......I am a firm believer in there is someone for everyone so you just need to begin your journey and once you do it will all fall into place

He did say nibbles....can you nibble Haribo?? Lol He has to say what though ,imagine if he turned up with Werthers & Monster munch

Well yea....just imagine as well if the monster munch were that horrible beef flavour and not pickled onion!!!

No no no pickled are the only flavour beefy should be banned along with mushrooms"

Any room in this world for a girl who likes haribo but is not a fan of monster munch.....it hurts my mouth! but I do like quavers......

No no no pickled are the only flavour beefy should be banned along with mushrooms

Any room in this world for a girl who likes haribo but is not a fan of monster munch.....it hurts my mouth! but I do like quavers...... "

Not as bad as m'coys they need soaking overnight

Oh yeah! Re-write your profile.

Use collect spelling and grammar.

Write it in a word document first, that'll do that for you if you're not able...

Paragraphing and some actual content, rather than line after line of ranting and x's...

G x

"A profile is no place for a rant. Very off-putting "

Exactly and yes cock profile pics do make a lot of people instantly delete messages!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What everyone else said. I'm always of the opinion that if a guy shows his cock as his avatar he wants people to think he is one.

I will say this becsuse it is my personal preference but also because I have been round long enough to know the score: cock pic avatar - instant delete. You go one better tho you state in your profile that you know people don't like it but then go on to slag women off. Cracking own goal there! You seem to know it all so carry on as you are and getting the results that you deserve.

"I will say this becsuse it is my personal preference but also because I have been round long enough to know the score: cock pic avatar - instant delete. You go one better tho you state in your profile that you know people don't like it but then go on to slag women off. Cracking own goal there! You seem to know it all so carry on as you are and getting the results that you deserve."

Let me change it today and I'll let u comment then I get the picture lol

There u go have a giggle lol

Seems a lot better. Much improved

Much better. Now all you need is patience and acceptance that your a pebble on a very stoney beach so dont get upset if your not picked up daily

» Add a new message to this topic