FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A thought

A thought

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've applied for a job which involves very close work within a church.

I was wondering if anyone on here is particularly religious and if this conflicts with their swinging lifestyle or if it's a non-issue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've applied for a job which involves very close work within a church.

I was wondering if anyone on here is particularly religious and if this conflicts with their swinging lifestyle or if it's a non-issue? "

im a catholic girl, i go to church regularly.....honest i do i do.......but then i remembered "confession"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

there was that guy that called himself GOD on here that was going round telling us all to repent our sins

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"there was that guy that called himself GOD on here that was going round telling us all to repent our sins "

thought most men thought they were god on here

sometimes i'm lucky enough to get a meet with him...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I'm too scientific to be religious.

i am not religeous,though i do try to lead my life by some of the bibles teachings.

i do believe it is better to be good to people than to be nasty or evil

dont steal

dont murder

dont covet(though that does clash with the swinging lifestyle)

honour your parents and family

dont tell lies.

a simple and honest way to lead life,i believe

I played with an ordained minister (female) at a swingers club, she was a regular there and we always had a good time.

The NofW had "outed" ministers many times over the years for thier swingers parties or in the case of the most recent I am aware of, his visits to Chameleons.

I am not religeous but I believe that it is up to the individual to deal with his/her own beliefs when it comes to everything in life including swinging.

It can't be a harder choice that priest who think that God won't mind them abusing children

Agnostic so i dont have any issues with swinging and the "organised" religions. After all they are a faith club selling what iff's to people who are scared about what happens after death.

I was wondering if anyone on here is particularly religious and if this conflicts with their swinging lifestyle or if it's a non-issue? im a catholic girl, i go to church regularly.....honest i do i do.......but then i remembered "confession" "

that's all part of the fun though, isn't it Femme? Listening to Father Murphy wanking away while you tell him about the party you went to last night

By *bwitchedwarlock69Couple  over a year ago

Batley, West Yorkshire

We're not particularly religious, if anything we're drawn more to the pagan religions, particularly Wicca. Swinging fits in quite well with those beliefs as generally they have a more relaxed attitude towards sex and sexuality.

My family, on the other hand, are deeply religious and would find our choice of lifestyle difficult to come to terms with as, to their minds, it goes against the bible's teachings re the "sanctity of marriage". So, seeing as discretion is the better part of valour and all that, we just don't tell them because there's no real reason for them to know in all honesty.

I was brought up Methodist and went to church every Sunday as a child. When I left home, I also left church. Never did get back to it until I went through a particularly bad patch quite a while back. Looking for answers that I didn't know the questions to really if that makes any sense! I ended up finding the answers I was seeking and got baptised about 4yrs ago. I haven't been to church for nearly 2yrs now. Of course swinging is the main reason and I'm still a believer but know that I could not sit comfortably in church with the knowledge of what I do as a 'hobby'.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im not religous in the least. If i was i wouldnt be swinging. As for members of a church swinging that is entirely up to them and how they decide to fit it around the bibles teachings

"I was brought up Methodist and went to church every Sunday as a child. When I left home, I also left church. Never did get back to it until I went through a particularly bad patch quite a while back. Looking for answers that I didn't know the questions to really if that makes any sense! I ended up finding the answers I was seeking and got baptised about 4yrs ago. I haven't been to church for nearly 2yrs now. Of course swinging is the main reason and I'm still a believer but know that I could not sit comfortably in church with the knowledge of what I do as a 'hobby'. "

I wanna go to swingers heaven ;-D

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I was wondering if anyone on here is particularly religious and if this conflicts with their swinging lifestyle or if it's a non-issue? im a catholic girl, i go to church regularly.....honest i do i do.......but then i remembered "confession"

that's all part of the fun though, isn't it Femme? Listening to Father Murphy wanking away while you tell him about the party you went to last night "

no it isnt...shame on you

As some now from previous posts i was going to enter the ministry in my younger days and yes i was moving even then into the swinging lifestyle lol

But i didnt make the final jump due to some questions i asked that could not be answered ta my satisfaction

I therefore went down the road of total non belief and developed my live and let live attitude lol

So good luck with it anyway and i hope all is fine for you

What i will say is since then we have met clergy at swingers clubs so ya wont be alone lol xx

» Add a new message to this topic