FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > tv / ts

tv / ts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bacus OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Why the same category?

I would be interested in a transexual but not a transvestite so why not separate them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

People ideas of these categories are not always the same.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's been discussed many, many times on fab and there's not total consensus.

Generally people are free to categorise their gender as they wish, rather than have it enforced upon them by others, or constraining categories that others think may best suit them. There is gender fluidity and a seeker can always make it easier by being explicit in their profile upon their needs, so that it narrows down who messages them etc.

It would also mean that thousands of users would potentially need to change their set category, if fab altered its system, so that there was 100% standardisation.

As with all users who you may be interested in, it's better to rely on communication, in order to determine compatibility imo.

It works in reverse for trans people too, as many profiles don't state others' interests - leaving us to stab in the dark.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why the same category?

I would be interested in a transexual but not a transvestite so why not separate them?

"

When you can spot the 1 transsexual in a lineup of 10 people then you can be allowed to meet one.

By *couser83Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Why the same category?

When you can spot the 1 transsexual in a lineup of 10 people then you can be allowed to meet one. "

» Add a new message to this topic