FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pierced nips

pierced nips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aymack OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Have had my nipple pierced now for over 18mths and it has never healed properly.....it looks great but is extremely sensitive ........not in a good way It can be extremely painful at times.....just wondering whether any of you lovely people have had the same experience.........seriously considering removing it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Have had my nipple pierced now for over 18mths and it has never healed properly.....it looks great but is extremely sensitive ........not in a good way It can be extremely painful at times.....just wondering whether any of you lovely people have had the same experience.........seriously considering removing it "

It looks great but if youve had it in so long and its still painful then maybe best to remove it. Maybe try one made from a different metal first though as it might be the metal that is irritating you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Have had my nipple pierced now for over 18mths and it has never healed properly.....it looks great but is extremely sensitive ........not in a good way It can be extremely painful at times.....just wondering whether any of you lovely people have had the same experience.........seriously considering removing it "

That bar looks too small, try getting one a little longer.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

That bar looks too small, try getting one a little longer."

Or a large ring that's easy to clean. Mine was healed in a couple of weeks.

Cal

By *issbehaveCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

I (miss) agree with both of the above. The bar looks too small. Get a larger bar, or a ring and bathe it in fairly wam salt water, twice a day for a week or so. That should help. Good luck x

By *aymack OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Thanks for the advice i will give it a go.... A bigger bar makes sense, always been a bit apprehensive about taking it out but will try a different one

» Add a new message to this topic