FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Social meets : So what do you talk about ?

Social meets : So what do you talk about ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we are no strangers to social meets but from what we read here, we have pretty much broken all the rules.

Apparently, it's bad form to talk about (in no particular order) :

Family

Friends

Work

Previous meets

So, what's left ?

Holidays and hobbies ? Cars ? Films ?

Is a social conversation the same as a visit to the barbers ?

Non descript pointless chatting with an 'ulterior motive'

Talking sex or potential sex we both find a bit cringey.

It's hard to joke without sounding lame or completely missing the others sense of humour.

So throwing it open ...

Where do you draw the line ?

How would you expect a 'social' conversation to go ?

We aren't asking for advice, rather gauging what others find acceptable 'social' conversation.

Or are you not really interested in the conversation ? Is the meet really just an excuse to check someone out before you shag them ? Or not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rules? Shit we talk about whatever comes to mind no holds barred and certainly no rules!

I talk about anything and everything on a meet, every day conversation... etc

By *ambslass48Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I talk about anything and everything on a meet, every day conversation... etc"

Me too and also if want to take it further as not into one offs

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We don't do socials but have a little chat before we get naked...,,during fun and afterwards.

I have found there are no rules.....anything goes....I would think if someone said you were doing it wrong it's them who weren't happy and you should carry on doing things the way you like

We will talk about anything that pops up really. Just try to be friendly. Mrs P will charm them and I'll try and make them laugh. We're like a tag team, hopefully we'll bamboozle them enough for a play date.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I've broke all those 'rules' too...if kids are mentioned, I'll ask how many/how old...I've actually introduced one meet to my Dad and Stepmum as they were in the pub as we walked in , I'm happy to say where I work/what I do (especially as I meet a lot of contractors from the same site as me), previous meet generalities have come up in convo too...I just chat the same old bollocks I chat to anyone usually

We just chat about anything! I think we to are guilty of breaking the above 'rules' who cares... I love socials, and we all usually end up giggling like kids. Helps of course if we are all on the same wavelength.

I love introducing politics ...

Anything and everything. However I have recently discovered that I disclose too much and I'm wiser for the lesson

I just talk bollocks. literally (Any random chat is fine by me)

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I love shating stories of other meets on a social meet. I never disclose who where or when though. Just naughty details so they know what I'm into

"I just talk bollocks. literally (Any random chat is fine by me)"

Uhu. like I said wavelength!

I don't think its something you can nail down. Different people will have different interests therefore you interact in a different way

"I just talk bollocks. literally (Any random chat is fine by me)"

Yep any old bollocks, we've even discussed the relevance of squeezy cheesey peas in today society, and weather the youth of today just don't understand it

"I talk about anything and everything on a meet, every day conversation... etc

Me too and also if want to take it further as not into one offs"

I try to make it light hearted and interesting and have a laugh along the way .Don't discuss family and friends or employment and never discuss wether wanting to meet up again in the future ,, then there is no embarrassment or pressure on anyone.. this can be left to messaging later,

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I generally try cross talk conversation, a bit of a comedy routine, some surreal observations and they do their bit by just edging towards the nearest door.

I just sit in silence and stare at them.

Anything and everything life a good start lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I just sit in silence and stare at them. "

And try to look sexy whilst guzzling a McD's choccy milkshake

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I generally won't talk about my job, especially if they are local. Other than that I'll chat about anything!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Generally ours goes along the lines of them asking us:

"Omg, how did you dare to do that pic!"

The resultant stories normally fill the entire evening!

Mr ddc

I just stare at the floor so as not to scare them as much

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I talk about most things, the ability to have a conversation is key to seeing if chemistry is there - I agree on the sex talk though, that can be cringe worthy on a social meet - but anything else is fair game

Depends ssometimes they can be boring and conversation doesn't flow so leave and block them

Never really short on stuff to talk about really, it can be site related or work related.

I can talk random stuff for hours...a social meet over coffee is a doddle

Just be ourselves and talk wherever the conversation goes

What's the point of pretending to be something different than yourself? Really don't get it.

Last social the conversation covered topics from blow job's, to camping. And lot's inbetween.

"Just be ourselves and talk wherever the conversation goes

What's the point of pretending to be something different than yourself? Really don't get it.

Last social the conversation covered topics from blow job's, to camping. And lot's inbetween. "

Can I just say it's very refreshing to see a couples profile with the male as the avatar. Good one

"Just be ourselves and talk wherever the conversation goes

Last social the conversation covered topics from blow job's, to camping. And lot's inbetween.

Can I just say it's very refreshing to see a couples profile with the male as the avatar. Good one "

Thanks

PMSL.

I've been told never to enquire about age when meeting at a club.

I'd say the two main things you want to get from a meet is A) whether you get on with the person and B) whether you find them sexy. For this reason I'd say its a good idea to just talk freely and casually, try to be yourself, and let the conversation go wherever it wants to go... But I'd also say there's an important place for flirting and framing things in a sexually suggestive way

Imo the social can be a somewhat erotic experience in itself... kinda like the thin end of the swinging wedgie

we chat allsorts and certainly never struggle to find conversation - no plan just go with whatever - -always have a good laugh and even forget to almost sometimes -

We talk about allsorts never knew there were any rules x

Its a conversation, it goes where it goes

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Religion, politics and if that doesn't relax them then get the stamp collection out..

We have been on and off fab and swinging for 3 years now , and are very happy to announce that we have never had a social . Nor will we , what a complete and utter waste of time

A social should be seen exactly as that, a social..... Out with friends! Just these friends are on your wave length and you should be able to have a conversation that you would never normally have on a random night out on the town!

Those nights when you are out with your normal friends and all sorts if innuendo make you laugh..... Well hello this could actually happen! Be yourself, enjoy it, if you actually get a "meet"'at the end if it then happy days!!!!

its more an excuse to check them out see if there is a conection, doesnt matter the topic as long as its relaxed and flows rather than feeling awkward and long pauses where neither knows what to say.

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"We have been on and off fab and swinging for 3 years now , and are very happy to announce that we have never had a social . Nor will we , what a complete and utter waste of time "

Does that make you anti-social

OP talk like you would talk to anyone you met new. No rules really apart from what you or they are comfortable talking about openly

"We have been on and off fab and swinging for 3 years now , and are very happy to announce that we have never had a social . Nor will we , what a complete and utter waste of time

OP talk like you would talk to anyone you met new. No rules really apart from what you or they are comfortable talking about openly "

Lol !

We both work in shops , and have enough social interaction on a daily basis thanks !

And outside swinging we have a great circle of friends to interact with on a social level .

Retirement Village

"We have been on and off fab and swinging for 3 years now , and are very happy to announce that we have never had a social . Nor will we , what a complete and utter waste of time

OP talk like you would talk to anyone you met new. No rules really apart from what you or they are comfortable talking about openly

Lol !

We both work in shops , and have enough social interaction on a daily basis thanks !

And outside swinging we have a great circle of friends to interact with on a social level .

"

So you're anti-social to swingers then

Lol !

So you're anti-social to swingers then "

Only anti - social to swingers who only like the social side

Retirement Village

Lol !

Only anti - social to swingers who only like the social side "

Well that's my idea for a social invite gone to pot

Lol !

Well that's my idea for a social invite gone to pot "

A coffee and a chat is fine , as long as there's some sexy fun too

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Social interaction is catalytic, depending upon you all. I'd have my set needs outlined in advance and everything depends on how it goes at the time.

Faux pas would be similar to everyday life - not bad mouthing others, being insensitive or domineering etc.

It's ideal to have an understanding about how much time you'll spend together, so all parties can get their needs met. Cover any sexual content in private, if agreeable.

Keep things upbeat. You're together to get s feel for whether you'd develop through relationship some way.

If you don't get on, that's fine, just end things in a courteous and respectful style.

I talk utter, utter crap. I swear guys want to get me into bed just to shut me the hell up!

By *uperGuy68Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Marriage

Retirement Village

Lol !

Well that's my idea for a social invite gone to pot

A coffee and a chat is fine , as long as there's some sexy fun too "

You get undressed and i'll put the kettle on

"So we are no strangers to social meets but from what we read here, we have pretty much broken all the rules.

Apparently, it's bad form to talk about (in no particular order) :

Family

Friends

Work

Previous meets

So, what's left ?

Holidays and hobbies ? Cars ? Films ?

Is a social conversation the same as a visit to the barbers ?

Non descript pointless chatting with an 'ulterior motive'

Talking sex or potential sex we both find a bit cringey.

It's hard to joke without sounding lame or completely missing the others sense of humour.

So throwing it open ...

Where do you draw the line ?

How would you expect a 'social' conversation to go ?

We aren't asking for advice, rather gauging what others find acceptable 'social' conversation.

Or are you not really interested in the conversation ? Is the meet really just an excuse to check someone out before you shag them ? Or not ?"

talk about what you want n fuck rules,oh n fuck people that get their knickers in a twist bout it,,knobs,,do what ya want.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Generally ours goes along the lines of them asking us:

"Omg, how did you dare to do that pic!"

The resultant stories normally fill the entire evening!

Mr ddc"

Having had a look at your pics I can well imagine them being the main talking point of a first meet. Very daring and very sexy indeed. Fancy a social?

By the time I reach the stage of a social meet, I've usually exchanged a fair few messages here so have a good idea of what to expect. Hopefully the chat just follows on from what has been said in messages. However, my fantasy social meet would render me speechless with lust ...

"By the time I reach the stage of a social meet, I've usually exchanged a fair few messages here so have a good idea of what to expect. Hopefully the chat just follows on from what has been said in messages. However, my fantasy social meet would render me speechless with lust ... "

I was just about to post that as i'm so irrestitable, i usually remind them it's not polite to talk with their mouth full.

"We have been on and off fab and swinging for 3 years now , and are very happy to announce that we have never had a social . Nor will we , what a complete and utter waste of time "

» Add a new message to this topic