FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Short funny jokes

Short funny jokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendly Fires OP   Couple  over a year ago

Beverley

Anyone got any quick, short funny jokes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighlander34Man  over a year ago

skye

Ant and Dec are a joke! Ooh and short!.....but not funny!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How does NASA organize their company parties? They planet.

What you mean less than 140 characters long??

What do you call a WPC who shaves her pubic hair? Cunt stubble

. “What’s black and white and eats like a horse? – A Zebra.

I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays."

"He said 'I'm going to chop off the bottom of one of your trouser legs and put it in a library'. I thought 'That's a turn-up for the books.'"

"And the back of his anorak was leaping up and down, and people were chucking money to him. I said 'Do you earn a living doing that?' He said 'Yes, this is my livelihood.'

"So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?" I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.'"

"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice."

"So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said 'I want to buy an ice-cream'. He said Hundreds & thousands?' I said 'We'll start with one.' He said 'Knickerbocker glory?' I said 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.'

I went to Millets and said 'I want to buy a tent.' He said 'To camp?', I said [butchly] 'Sorry, I want to buy a tent.' I said 'I also want to buy a caravan.' He said 'Camper?' I said [campily] 'Make your mind up.'

I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on three counts.

I bought a train ticket and the driver said "Eurostar" I said "Well I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin? Still, at least it's comfortable on Eurostar, it's murder on the Orient Express...

I'm so lazy I've got a smoke alarm with a snooze button.

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet 'Best Before End...'

So I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue." I said "No, just a watch."

I went into a shop and I said, "Can someone sell me a kettle." The bloke said "Kenwood" I said, "Where is he?"

So I went in to a pet shop. I said, "Can I buy a goldfish?" The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?" I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."

I was in this restaurant and I asked for something herby. They gave me a Volkswagen with no driver.

I went to the doctor. I said to him "I'm frightened of lapels." He said, "You've got cholera."

So I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.

So I went down the local supermarket, I said "I want to make a complaint, this vinegar's got lumps in it", he said "Those are pickled onions".

So this bloke says to me, "Can I come in your house and talk about your carpets?" I thought "That's all a jeehoovers witness

Why did the bee cross his legs? Because he couldn't find the BP station

Jesus is on Twitter. Mind you he’s only got the 12 followers.

Why do women have orgasms?

It gives them another reason to moan *

* n.b. the content of this joke in no way reflects DanBerks' view on women. There, just thought I'd make that perfectly clear

"Why do women have orgasms?

It gives them another reason to moan *

* n.b. the content of this joke in no way reflects DanBerks' view on women. There, just thought I'd make that perfectly clear"

Love the disclaimer!

skye

Tried to download the Band Aid song to help fight Ebola......my anti virus blocked it!

Ed Miliband

skye

I phoned my mate up last night. "Where are you?" I asked. "I'm on the 8th hole," he replied. "Eh?", I said, "I didn't think you played golf." "I don't.... But I do like a swingers party!

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes????

Nothing you have already told he twice.

I'll get me coat

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

Went in a book...saw a sign..."a third of all titles"......

So i said.."i'll have the Lion and the Witch" .......

Xx

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Venisons dear isnt it?

4 words and probably the shortest joke in the world

Cardiff

Velcro's a rip off

I tried the Tesco dating site and got a bag for life.

Cardiff

"I tried the Tesco dating site and got a bag for life."

Hope shes not a carrier

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

6 out of 7 dwarfs aren't happy

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Not short but I like

When my wife said she was leaving me because of my obsession with the monkees, I thought she was joking

And then I saw her face

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Kids asked me the other day if they could have tea at Mcdonalds, I said "Yes, if you can spell it" - they replied, "Can we go to KFC instead"

Just came back from a funeral of a friend who died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball whilst playing tennis...It was a fantastic service!!!

She said, 'do you like breasts or thighs?' I said, ' personally I like shaven fannies.' I'm not allowed back in KFC.

"Anyone got any quick, short funny jokes? "

Why is santas sack so full?

Because he only cums once a year

hi we love your pics and have lots of similar ones ourselves, we wondered if you would like to share

By *hynewguy2012Man  over a year ago

dartford

the guy who wrote that song " oh okey y" died last week.

apparently it took them hours to bury him.

Q: Why is Santa so jolly?

A: Because he knows where all the naughty girls live

"Q: Why is Santa so jolly?

A: Because he knows where all the naughty girls live

"

Is Santa a peado? No wonder we associate Cliff with Christmas

"the guy who wrote that song " oh okey y" died last week.

apparently it took them hours to bury him. "

brilliant!

I've planted part of a riding whip. I'm hoping for a nice crop.

I felt super exhausted after giving blood. It's such a draining procedure.

Broken puppets for sale. No strings attached.

Went on the holiday of a lifetime once....Never again.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Q. What's always brown and sticky?

A. A stick!

I got rid of my vacuum cleaner.. Well it was just collecting dust!

Crime in multi storey car parks, it's wrong on so many levels.

By *riendly Fires OP   Couple  over a year ago

Beverley

"I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays."

"He said 'I'm going to chop off the bottom of one of your trouser legs and put it in a library'. I thought 'That's a turn-up for the books.'"

"And the back of his anorak was leaping up and down, and people were chucking money to him. I said 'Do you earn a living doing that?' He said 'Yes, this is my livelihood.'

"So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?" I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it.'"

"You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice."

"So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said 'I want to buy an ice-cream'. He said Hundreds & thousands?' I said 'We'll start with one.' He said 'Knickerbocker glory?' I said 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.'

I went to Millets and said 'I want to buy a tent.' He said 'To camp?', I said [butchly] 'Sorry, I want to buy a tent.' I said 'I also want to buy a caravan.' He said 'Camper?' I said [campily] 'Make your mind up.'

I was stealing things in the supermarket today while balanced on the shoulders of vampires. I was charged with shoplifting on three counts.

I bought a train ticket and the driver said "Eurostar" I said "Well I've been on telly but I'm no Dean Martin? Still, at least it's comfortable on Eurostar, it's murder on the Orient Express...

I bought some Armageddon cheese today, and it said on the packet 'Best Before End...'

So I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue." I said "No, just a watch."

I went into a shop and I said, "Can someone sell me a kettle." The bloke said "Kenwood" I said, "Where is he?"

So I went in to a pet shop. I said, "Can I buy a goldfish?" The guy said, "Do you want an aquarium?" I said, "I don't care what star sign it is."

I was in this restaurant and I asked for something herby. They gave me a Volkswagen with no driver.

I went to the doctor. I said to him "I'm frightened of lapels." He said, "You've got cholera."

So I met the bloke who invented crosswords today. I can't remember his name, it's P something T something R.

So I went down the local supermarket, I said "I want to make a complaint, this vinegar's got lumps in it", he said "Those are pickled onions".

So this bloke says to me, "Can I come in your house and talk about your carpets?" I thought "That's all a jeehoovers witness"

What putt-putts along the river bed at 30mph.....?????

"A motor pike and side carp". obviously...!!!

Why are new ships better than old ones???

"Because they do more miles to the galleon"

Finalé...(groan....)....

What's the lady's name who sets fire to all her utility bills????

"Bernadette"

Sorry.

"I phoned the local gym and I asked if they could teach me how to do the splits. He said, "How flexible are you?" I said, "I can't make Tuesdays."

So this bloke says to me, "Can I come in your house and talk about your carpets?" I thought "That's all a jeehoovers witness"

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?

I don't know, and I don't care

Yea guy walked into a bar OUCH!!! it was an iron bar xx

"Venisons dear isnt it?

4 words and probably the shortest joke in the world"

Jimmy Carr......

Very good, made me chuckle, which book did they come from, my kids would love it, if they're not from a book then get writing one

Familiarity breeds.....

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

what did the doctor say when he pulled a pessary from behind his ear ?

"you know nurse this means some bums got my pencil "

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

2 woman sitting quietly

te he

Where do cows go on a Saturday night ?

to the Moovies .

By *carineMan  over a year ago

Armthorpe, Doncaster

I've just accidentally swallowed some cat medicine. Don't ask miaow.

Seven dwarves in a bath feeling happy... So Happy got out.

Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic? He stayed up all night wondering if there really was a God.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Horse walks into a bar. Barman says 'why the long face?'

Just sold my Hoover... Well, it was only gathering dust.

Just got back from one of those 'Once in a Lifetime' trips... Never again...

Whats the fastest cake in the world?

Scone!

Why did the pervert cross the road? He had his cock stuck up the chicken.

"Whats the fastest cake in the world?

Scone!"

That joke only works dependent on how you pronounce 'scone'. Is it 'scone', or 'scone' ?

Me, I pronounce it 'scone'

Scone!

That joke only works dependent on how you pronounce 'scone'. Is it 'scone', or 'scone' ?

"

In Yorkshires they pronounce it 'scone' so the joke doesn't work. But I'm a southerner originally so pronounce it 'scone', which is the correct way!

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

Fsh

So this bloke says to me, "Can I come in your house and talk about your carpets?" I thought "That's all a jeehoovers witness

Very good, made me chuckle, which book did they come from, my kids would love it, if they're not from a book then get writing one "

Sounds like some Tim Vine one liners

Orgasns are like opinions

Mine are important and quite frankly I don't care if you have one

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"Those German scientists are doing nothing new." Said Paddy. "Me and Mick cut a hole in a Comet years ago." "Did you fuck!" I replied. "And what did you find?" Paddy said, "We got away with 8 televisions and a microwave.

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

"It's been proven that 9 out of 10 single women who sit

at home and have conversations with their cats are mentally disturbed."

My dog's full of useful information like that

Scone!

In Yorkshires they pronounce it 'scone' so the joke doesn't work. But I'm a southerner originally so pronounce it 'scone', which is the correct way! "

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

What cheese would you use to disguise a horse?

Mascarpone!

I want a wooden leg for Christmas, not as my main present just as a stocking filler.

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup??

Anybody can roast beef!!!

56% of women have used vibrators the other 44% bought a new one .

you can tell she's a whore ...even her knickers say next

Made ya look.

Did you hear about the dyslexic alcoholic ?

He choked on his own vimto.

What's the difference between marmalade and jam?

U can't marmalade your cock up a birds arse but u can jam it !!!!

What's fastest thing running through Ethiopia , a chicken

What's 2nd fastest,an Ethiopian chasing a chicken

What do you call an Ethiopian with a gravy stain on his t-shirt,a poser

What's the definition of trust?

Two cannibals having oral sex

I was asked to play triangle in a reggae band. I just had to stand at the back and ting.

» Add a new message to this topic