FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Martha the mature biology teacher

Martha the mature biology teacher

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have we all fancied a teacher at school? Whats your school teacher fantasy? I have and this is my naughty extra fantasy I had about my mature biology teacher.. I will set the scene first then it builds up to the naughty bits, enjoy

As Martha finished her long day in school as a teacher, teaching biology, she came home around 4pm that day totally shattered and put on some coffee and toasted 2 breads with jam on.. in the mean time I was upstair and relaxing on the bed.

I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs and heard the handle turn, she walked very quitley to me and sat down on the side of the bed and runned her fingers thru my hair.

She whispered very sensually to me in my ears "its time".....

She very slowly started to go down with her hands from my chest and grabbed my hairy virgin penis and started to kiss me and then removed my blanket..

I felt very nervous and told her "I don't know what to do", she replied with "I will show you everything you need to know".

Then she started to sensually give me a nice and slow blow job, she directed me and said that when you get hard Jonas I will sit on top of your cock and as my cock went hard she slipped it in her very nice hairy pussie, after a while she told me its time to change position, she said I should be ontop.

I was really sweating as I pounded her and she moaned of pleasure, then the unthinkable happened, I cummed in her pussie, she was abit surpiced but was giggling and said, look what you have done, you have made my pussie all wet of your juices, she said I have been a very naughty boy and told me to turn over to lay on the bed so she could spank me, after a while she said "have you learned your lesson?" I said yes I have Martha.

She then told me to lay on her lap and to suckle her nice firm big breasts to comfort me and gently she kissed me and told me, how did it feel to have sex the first time (in a very sensual low voice). I said I loved it .

Then she quietly pulled the blanket over me and took her coffe and bread to her room opposite mine, it was a lovely sunday evening and sun shinning

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic