FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Parents swearing

Parents swearing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

At young kids,,i hate it call me old fashioned but it makes me cringe n a little angry.

Saw a young mother shout at her little boy (he must have been about 6 or 7)

"yer not getting any fucking more,fucking hate this fucking shop"

lol I so wanted to slap her.

yea I know kids can be annoying n demanding but swearing at them,,,ffs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I heard a girl of about 9 years old tell her dad off for swearing

"At young kids,,i hate it call me old fashioned but it makes me cringe n a little angry.

There's absolutely no excuse for it, I'm a mother, my little ones have heard the odd swear word, once when I srubved my toe, and a few times when I've been cut up driving, but they know not to repeat them, and that I was wrong to utter it!x

yea I know kids can be annoying n demanding but swearing at them,,,ffs"

"

I heard a girl of about 9 years old tell her dad off for swearing "

did she say "dad stop fucking swearing"

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

"At young kids,,i hate it call me old fashioned but it makes me cringe n a little angry.

Well seduce my aged footwear

Or as my old mum used to say

Well fuck my old boots

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Swearing at them wont achieve anything

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I am the same, I can't stand seeing or hearing it. I always think how is the kid ever going to have respect for the parent?

I am not naive to think kids don't know what swearing is and which words are right and wrong, but as a parent, you do try and make sure they don't use them too much. I still won't swear in front of my mum, even if I am quoting something, I would skip the swear word out of respect for her. My kids are the same, I have never heard them swear in front of me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I really hate it too but it seems that swearing is an accepted part of every day vocabulary nowadays in certain circles and I regret that.

Is it really better to assault a stranger for swearing? It's only words,or to put it another way,a lack of vocabulary.

There's a woman that lives near me who is just foul mouthed she calls her daughter a fucking bitch and alsorts I once heard her stood on her door step yelling up the road to her daughter and she said, and I quote, get here now your fucking slag it's just cringe worthy the problem is her kids are as a result mini versions of her and no one wants their kids round them because of their bad language

"Is it really better to assault a stranger for swearing? It's only words,or to put it another way,a lack of vocabulary."

I didn't assault them,,i just said I "felt" like slapping them,,,,,its all clear in the "words" I used.

"Is it really better to assault a stranger for swearing? It's only words,or to put it another way,a lack of vocabulary.

I didn't assault them,,i just said I "felt" like slapping them,,,,,its all clear in the "words" I used.

"

Exactly

I can read

I merely asked is it better to assault someone for their lack of vocabulary?

I find violence or the thought of violence much more abhorrent than mere words

"Is it really better to assault a stranger for swearing? It's only words,or to put it another way,a lack of vocabulary.

Exactly

I can read

I find violence or the thought of violence much more abhorrent than mere words"

i dont know

so long as you don't follow it through I think feeling like shaping someone is better than actually verbally abusing someone because tthat's what it is its verbal abuse

"I really hate it too but it seems that swearing is an accepted part of every day vocabulary nowadays in certain circles and I regret that."

I don't think that it is necessarily a recent thing. When I was growing up swearing was the norm for part of my family, my nan being one of the worse culprits....her bedtime stories were hilarious with Little Red Riding Hood and a big fucking ugly bastard wolf - the original version just pales into insignificance....it didn't turn me into a potty mouth, and I don't think that children hearing swearing will necessarily mean that they will repeat the words. I think the odd swear word used in context is acceptable as long as you are also teaching your children that it isn't acceptable behaviour for them to swear. I also think that there is a big difference between swearing in front of your children and swearing at them. I struggle to see any situation where swearing at your children is acceptable.

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I hate it. It's disgusting. I've had a go at people on the bus for swearing loudly when there are children around (and not necessarily my children) and sometimes if we're in town and are near people who are using a swear word every second word, I'll say to my children something like 'just ignore those people, they mustn't know any other words to use!'.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm not keen on it.

[Removed by poster at 17/11/14 11:57:03]

Exactly

I can read

I find violence or the thought of violence much more abhorrent than mere words

i dont know

so long as you don't follow it through I think feeling like shaping someone is better than actually verbally abusing someone because tthat's what it is its verbal abuse "

YEAP,They know that their just arguing for the sake of it.

I have to admit to having a potty mouth but swearing ''AT'' your children is just wrong

I heard a woman use the ''c'' word at her toddler once then she had the cheek to ask what I was looking at....

''Well love you are the one drawing attention to yourself of course we are all going to look''

My daughter has heard one or two colourful words come out of my mouth almost always when we're driving, "fucking indicate" "prick" to name a few BUT even though she's only 5 and has probably heard these words all her life when she's been in the car with me she's never repeated any and knows that they are "naughty words"

I've never sword at her though, that's different all together I think.

That being said I will shout at her in public if she's playing up which is rare but sometimes she will, can't stand it if people stare when I'm disciplining my child. I'm stern and she only needs telling once but if I can see people looking that makes my blood boil.

Sworn not sword!

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Sworn not sword!"

Good job, otherwise it would have been a very cutting remark

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

It's about teaching appropriate language at appropriate times. Swearing at a child doesn't teach them that. It is also very aggressive behaviour.

My old Mums never sworn or farted.

"It's about teaching appropriate language at appropriate times. Swearing at a child doesn't teach them that. It is also very aggressive behaviour. "

I'd second this.

Also a pet hate to see shocking driving with kids in the car, and smoking in front of them too.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I hate it. Really boils my piss... Fuck knows what the grandkids of todays kids are going to be like in 100 years

This has reminded me of a time I was looking after my 3 year old niece while my sister was in hospital. I'd put her in the back in her car seat and forgotten she was in there,because she was so quiet. I stopped at temporary lights and said out loud "Why have they only let 3 bloody cars through?". I remembered she was there when a little voiced piped up parroting exactly what I said and how I said it. I felt terrible

Really boils your piss ha ha ha ha that and your joke on your profile you seem bonkers young lady

It is dreadful behaviour. If the adults swear in every sentence and use these words the kids don't really stand a chance do they.

Most of us swear in anger etc and kids will have heard the words but swearing shouldn't normality.

Cardiff

"I hate it. Really boils my piss... Fuck knows what the grandkids of todays kids are going to be like in 100 years "

Theres enough chavs around now, for eg Me.

My great grandparents but have been troopers.

Even to this day is never swear infront of my parents! Not only is it so disrespectful.... My mother would still skelp me! Lol

Bit sad really, but I cannot think of a single person I know that does not swear!

How many do you know?

Susan

Not long ago I was working in a house kid's playing outside. One called the other a fucking prick

(they about five or six) Tennant hears this rushes outside grabs little jonny dragging him in kicking and screaming, mum shouting at him.

How many fucking times have I told you about swearing, now go up to your room you fucking cunt and don't fucking come out till I fucking say it's ok you little shit.

Product of one's environment springs to mind.

Last week in a house boy comes home from school and promptly starts yelling at dad and mum calling them all the cunts and fuckers under the sun. Why?

Coz they had not charged his ds while he was at school.

I come across this behaviour day in day out and getting thick skinned and desensitised however it does make me cringe and despair for the future of the human race.

I said shit infront of my mum a couple of months ago. I was so embarrassed and ashamed

I am 45years old and a builder.

Cardiff

They called him a little shit.

Thats going to wreck his confidence and not help him with any social skills

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

""yer not getting any fucking more,fucking hate this fucking shop"

"

i'm no prood but I'm not one for it, we all make mistakes and slip up form time to time but there's no quality with a lot of it..... I used to hate picking my daughter up from school... it was horrid standing in the playground hearing the way people speak to their kids.... I ain't posh, I'm a real Yam Yam but I do try............

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"- I was so embarrassed and ashamed

I am 45years old and a builder. "

called respect mate.

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

I hate hearing parents swear at their kids. My ex hubby used to swear so muuch that he was nicknamed effing tom. When my daughter was a toddler she swore at my mum. My mum told her off, my daughter replied with daddy swears it. So my mum said I will smack your daddies bottom. That worked as she stopped swearing. At the grand age of 2 if she heard anyone in the street swear , she would march up to them and say don't swear it. Its very naughty. Lol.

» Add a new message to this topic