FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dodgy or not ?

Dodgy or not ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have noticed over the last few weeks single new female profiles and within 20 minutes they have a meeting verification.

Now don't get me wrong women do get a hell of a lot of mail but to arrange a meet and have sex within 20 minutes of being on here screams out dodgy.

I no some folks can cum instantly or it could be they no the person but what do you folks think ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I have noticed over the last few weeks single new female profiles and within 20 minutes they have a meeting verification.

Now don't get me wrong women do get a hell of a lot of mail but to arrange a meet and have sex within 20 minutes of being on here screams out dodgy.

It might be that they were on here before under a different username.

I no some folks can cum instantly or it could be they no the person but what do you folks think ?"

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"So I have noticed over the last few weeks single new female profiles and within 20 minutes they have a meeting verification.

I no some folks can cum instantly or it could be they no the person but what do you folks think ?"

They could have been recommended to the site by a friend or fb, so they have verified them

I think you're right about there being 'dodgy' profiles on here. Very easy to set up a few accounts and verify all of them... Follow the breadcrumbs of who has verified who.

Could be a new profile of someone that was here before and the person they met last time is verifying them as genuine?

I no some folks can cum instantly or it could be they no the person but what do you folks think ?

They could have been recommended to the site by a friend or fb, so they have verified them "

Or have been on the site before and asked ppl they've meet previously to verify them.

They could have been recommended to the site by a friend or fb, so they have verified them

Or have been on the site before and asked ppl they've meet previously to verify them."

That's how I was verified, had met a playmate the week before, so when I re-joined, he wrote a verification, nothing dodgy

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Just because it's a meet verified doesn't mean they had sex!

When I was on here as a single I had a instant veri as I had friends who used the site

Just because it's a meet verified doesn't mean they had sex!"

Exactly! I've had 20 meets and only shagged one person, people need to stop assuming

I've not met anyone in the 2 weeks I've had this profile. Guys that I met under my old profile or know me from my couples profile have been kind enough to reverify me. Nothing dodgy about it.

People come and go all the time on here,they could have been verified by someone they knew before

They could also have been verified by idiot men who havn't met 'her' but will verify on the promise of a meet that will never actually happen

It happens

If you think its dodgy then report it and let admin check it out

Some possible answers

i do not bother with them if I think they are dodgy but if they say they are new to this and it's there first time on a site like this then what ?

I fully understand if you have rejoined a lot of the time you will say I was on here before and if we have met re veri understandable.

Not assuming nothing you have been on here for a while not 20 minutes

"I think you're right about there being 'dodgy' profiles on here. Very easy to set up a few accounts and verify all of them... Follow the breadcrumbs of who has verified who."

I like this answer

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Our couples account was verified within half an hour of setting it up. We've both been on here as singles for some time so.when we set up our couples account we were verified by friends who knew us.

Nothing dodgy about that

"I think you're right about there being 'dodgy' profiles on here. Very easy to set up a few accounts and verify all of them... Follow the breadcrumbs of who has verified who.

I like this answer "

They could be gen but there's a good possability their scammers.

Nothing sucks the fun out of this like having to Sherlock every single thing about a profile.

Sad times.

» Add a new message to this topic