FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > au naturel

au naturel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently observed a plethora of women , young and old, venturing out without a trace of make-up pon dem face. I find this a compelling and refreshing trend. Do we really need to swell the coffers of the ruthless peddlers of "beauty products?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never wear make up day to day. I only wear some for a night out or a special occasion.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I prefer the natural look. Some women feel compelled to slap as many cosmetics on their face as is humanly possible, even if they have to nip to the corner shop for a pint of milk. Surely this can't be healthy for the skin which has pores so that it can breath.

A bit of lippy for a bj is ok though

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I wear mascara most days and lippy some. Makeup is kept for special occasions and nights out. Can't be bothered with the faffing about lol.

I rarely wear make up sometimes bung in sine mascara and lipgloss

no make up here- my skin used to react badly to most when i was younger and still does sometimes - so i just never wore it - now i dont like the feel of anything like that on me- if we going to a club or meet i will put a little eye makeup on - lippy and thats pretty much it -

Not a fan of make up sadly society has brain washed generations of ladies that they have to wear it to be considered pretty.

Make up in my humble opinion should be used to enhance natural features not a mask to hide behind.

By *orneyashell87Couple  over a year ago

stockotn on tees

First.thing I do on a morning is plaster my make up on. Wouldn't open the door without it on. talking to a friend the other day and she.added my.monthly spend up ooppps lets hope Simon never finds out lol xx

"I have recently observed a plethora of women , young and old, venturing out without a trace of make-up pon dem face. I find this a compelling and refreshing trend. Do we really need to swell the coffers of the ruthless peddlers of "beauty products? "

Well you can't beat the look of red lipstick and eyeliner.

I'm not giving those up!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I wear make up almost every day, however I only use very little and light products. Just to even out blotchiness and a bit of definition here are there. It takes me about 3 minutes to 'do my face'. I will wear more on an evening if i'm going somewhere.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I like and enjoy wearing make up. Most things I buy swell the coffers of a big organisation including deodorant, clothes, wine etc I dont see that as reason enough to either stop buying them or justify my reasons for using them.

"I like and enjoy wearing make up. Most things I buy swell the coffers of a big organisation including deodorant, clothes, wine etc I dont see that as reason enough to either stop buying them or justify my reasons for using them."

"Not a fan of make up sadly society has brain washed generations of ladies that they have to wear it to be considered pretty.

Make up in my humble opinion should be used to enhance natural features not a mask to hide behind. "

I think most use it to enhance and maybe even out blemishes. I don't know many ladies that plaster it on in fact I'm struggling to think of any that I know that do.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I have recently observed a plethora of women , young and old, venturing out without a trace of make-up pon dem face. I find this a compelling and refreshing trend. Do we really need to swell the coffers of the ruthless peddlers of "beauty products? "

I used to love having a bunch of horses to care for - stagger out of bed fresh faced with hair like troll doll and do two hours work before I even stopped for a cuppa, let alone look in a mirror!

No, the peddlars have never made much out of me!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not a fan of make up sadly society has brain washed generations of ladies that they have to wear it to be considered pretty.

Make up in my humble opinion should be used to enhance natural features not a mask to hide behind. "

Some women do hide behind make up but thats only very few I see many more who use it to express individuality, define their features, hide blemishes, as a badge of membership of a group eg Goths and so on.

I have really good skin so donr really wear it

Tinted moisturizer and a little mascara thats me done

I feel sorry for those that plaster loads on to cover up their natural selves, but it's a very sexist and media fuelled society these days, and make up as an industry is worth billions.

"I feel sorry for those that plaster loads on to cover up their natural selves, but it's a very sexist and media fuelled society these days, and make up as an industry is worth billions. "

You feel sorry for them?

I like make up,I like the act of putting it on,I like the femininity of it,I like the subtle changes it brings,I find it creative and artistic

I don't plaster it on like a mask unless the intention is to do that for a reason,but I like wearing it

I don't this cloned mask look that seems to be popular at the moment though,the orange face,the fake lashes,the heavily drawn on black eyebrows,ive been into bars in the evening and its like a mad version of the Stepford wives they all look the same,its fascinating to see

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

I wear eye make up and a bit of lipgloss everyday. I don't put any foundation or powder on my face unless I'm going out for the night.

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I do wear make up, when I can be bothered, or if I'm very tired.....

» Add a new message to this topic