FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > curious

curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone ever had the following:

So I'm totally attracted to women always checking them out flirting and would love a relationship to settle down etc.

But when I'm horny I can get turned on by cock and it really gets me going. Afterwards I feel horrible. I'm not attracted to men find it bit confusing tbh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm bit weird, sorry can't help you on that bad boy

"Mmm bit weird, sorry can't help you on that bad boy "

It's not weird.

Don't feel horrible...you have a curiosity that is all.

Maybe it needs exploring?

"Mmm bit weird, sorry can't help you on that bad boy

It's not weird.

"

This

It's not weird.

"

Thank you maybe your right but I fear meeting a guy and not been able to do it or feeling horrible after lol. Beautiful pics by the way blueskies

It's not weird.

Thank you maybe your right but I fear meeting a guy and not been able to do it or feeling horrible after lol. Beautiful pics by the way blueskies"

Listen if you choose carefully there shouldn't be any pressure to do anything! If there is then a swift kick in the gonads will cut a halt to that!

Thank you.

Why feel horrible?

MAYBE think this through?

There is nothing to feel horrible about....not in my view anyway.

It's not weird.

Thank you maybe your right but I fear meeting a guy and not been able to do it or feeling horrible after lol. Beautiful pics by the way blueskies"

sorry don't want anyone feeling horrible just a bit unusual getting excited if your not in to men, it's not something that usual happens to a full on hetro

"Why feel horrible?

There is nothing to feel horrible about....not in my view anyway."

I guess your right. Do alot of women like bi men then? Or would it put them off? I think every part of a woman Is beautiful but sometimes cock does look visually better to look at...I cud be alone on this lol

"Why feel horrible?

I guess your right. Do alot of women like bi men then? Or would it put them off? I think every part of a woman Is beautiful but sometimes cock does look visually better to look at...I cud be alone on this lol"

Do a forum search...and worry less about what other people think.

Life is short and there's some truly gorgeous cock out there!!!

"Why feel horrible?

I guess your right. Do alot of women like bi men then? Or would it put them off? I think every part of a woman Is beautiful but sometimes cock does look visually better to look at...I cud be alone on this lol

Life is short and there's some truly gorgeous cock out there!!!"

Yeah i love your outlook on it all thanks again you've been lovely x

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds to me that you're bi curious hunny,and unless you explore that curiosity,you won't know if it's something you really enjoy or it's just a horny fantasy......I've only ever been with men,until about 8 months ago,but I've had a fantasy about being with another woman,so what pigeon he does that maker got into?i don't know and frankly don't care!!as long as you enjoy what you do,it's all that matters!!!

I doubt very much you're alone OP. Don't feel horrible. Different things turn us on at different times. Some women will luv the thought of two bi men, some won't. Don't worry about it though and please don't think it's as weird as one poster said, it's not!

"Why feel horrible?

Life is short and there's some truly gorgeous cock out there!!!

Yeah i love your outlook on it all thanks again you've been lovely x"

No worries.

Have fun!

By *andixxxMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

What pigeon hole does that make me fit into?? Silly autocorrect!!

"Sounds to me that you're bi curious hunny,and unless you explore that curiosity,you won't know if it's something you really enjoy or it's just a horny fantasy......I've only ever been with men,until about 8 months ago,but I've had a fantasy about being with another woman,so what pigeon he does that maker got into?i don't know and frankly don't care!!as long as you enjoy what you do,it's all that matters!!! "

Thanks vandi the problem on here is most and I say most not all are probably men who have slept with 50 other men etc. Health is important lol x

It's not weird.

Thank you maybe your right but I fear meeting a guy and not been able to do it or feeling horrible after lol. Beautiful pics by the way blueskies sorry don't want anyone feeling horrible just a bit unusual getting excited if your not in to men, it's not something that usual happens to a full on hetro "

seriously??? The OP has been honest enough to start a thread saying how he feels and you've told him it's weird and bit unusual

"I doubt very much you're alone OP. Don't feel horrible. Different things turn us on at different times. Some women will luv the thought of two bi men, some won't. Don't worry about it though and please don't think it's as weird as one poster said, it's not! "

Thank you!! Women on here are so lovely x

"Sounds to me that you're bi curious hunny,and unless you explore that curiosity,you won't know if it's something you really enjoy or it's just a horny fantasy......I've only ever been with men,until about 8 months ago,but I've had a fantasy about being with another woman,so what pigeon he does that maker got into?i don't know and frankly don't care!!as long as you enjoy what you do,it's all that matters!!!

Thanks vandi the problem on here is most and I say most not all are probably men who have slept with 50 other men etc. Health is important lol x"

Um...well you can only ensure you are safe and that the person you play with has common sense...

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It explains why a lot of guys are all over me like a cheap duvet on the Eve of a huge sale prior to shooting their load, then want me to bugger off as soon as immediately can come round after.

"I doubt very much you're alone OP. Don't feel horrible. Different things turn us on at different times. Some women will luv the thought of two bi men, some won't. Don't worry about it though and please don't think it's as weird as one poster said, it's not!

Thank you!! Women on here are so lovely x"

It's early...we haven't woken up yet.

"Sounds to me that you're bi curious hunny,and unless you explore that curiosity,you won't know if it's something you really enjoy or it's just a horny fantasy......I've only ever been with men,until about 8 months ago,but I've had a fantasy about being with another woman,so what pigeon he does that maker got into?i don't know and frankly don't care!!as long as you enjoy what you do,it's all that matters!!!

Thanks vandi the problem on here is most and I say most not all are probably men who have slept with 50 other men etc. Health is important lol x

Um...well you can only ensure you are safe and that the person you play with has common sense..."

True. Thanks blue skies I really do appreciate your time x

"It explains why a lot of guys are all over me like a cheap duvet on the Eve of a huge sale prior to shooting their load, then want me to bugger off as soon as immediately can come round after. "

I wouldn't bugger off if I regretted it.u got to have respect for the other person

It's a slippery slope

I was once in this very position

I tried and low and behold, before too long I was buying books on flower arranging

"It's a slippery slope

I was once in this very position

I tried and low and behold, before too long I was buying books on flower arranging "

Lol that made me chuckle

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was straight for many years but I've put bi on my profile now.

OP, don't worry yourself over this, I too feel exactly the same way, I think I would be very turned on in the presence of another erect cock when playing in a threesome. That's why I'm curious in my profile. Trying to find a couple though is quite hard!

"OP, don't worry yourself over this, I too feel exactly the same way, I think I would be very turned on in the presence of another erect cock when playing in a threesome. That's why I'm curious in my profile. Trying to find a couple though is quite hard! "

That's good of u to say. Nice to not feel alone in that. And yeah it is hard to find decent people.to meet on here

» Add a new message to this topic