FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > On the river bank

On the river bank

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

There was a river flowing through a wood, and one day it was hot.

A fly was hovering just above the river, and thought to himself "If I go down about three inches, I will be cooled by the lovely mist of the water".

A fish was watching intently, and said to himself "If that fly comes down about three inches, I am going to get him for my lunch".

A bear was watching from the wooded bank, and thought to himself "If that fly goes down about three inches, that fish will come up to get him, and I will be able to catch the fish, and eat him for my lunch".

Further down the bank, a hunter had stopped for lunch (a cheese sandwich, seeing as you asked), and he noticed all this, and thought to himself "If that fly goes down about three inches, that fish wll come up to get him, the bear will move forward to catch the fish and I will have a clear shot the bag myself a nice trophy, and then I will buy myself a slap-up meal for lunch as I will deserve it".

Just near the hunters foot was a mouse, who thought to himself (as had become the habit on this particular river bank), " If that fly goes down about three inches, the fish will come up to get him, the bear will move to catch the fish, and when the hunter moves to take the shot he will drop his sandwich and I can have cheese for lunch".

Nearby, a cat watched intently (now, its getting a bit crowded isn't it?) and thought to himself " If that fly goes down about three inches the fish will come up to get him, the bear will move to catch the fish, and when the hunter moves to take the shot he will drop his sandwich and the mouse will be distracted by the cheese sandwich and I can pounce on him and have a fat mouse for lunch".

"oh, its so hot, what harm can it do?" thought the fly, who dropped down about three inches.

The fish caught the fly, the bear caught the fish, the hunter shot the bear, the mouse went for the cheese sandwich, and, as the cat pounced, the mouse ducked, and the cat flew over his head and into the river, where he drowned.

Now there is a moral to this story.....

..... when a fly goes down about three inches, some pussy is going to be in trouble!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic