FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > no filters

no filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uitar_antihero OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

No I'm not talking about profile filters, I've been challenged to take the filters off my brain for a bit....here's the results...

Imagine we all had lego man hands. Imagine the trying to sexily strip or put a condom on with big-ass lego hands.

I'd love it it a German barber called Heinrich Kutt came to the uk & opened a shop called Herr Kutt!

I think we apply the same principles that we used to use for musical chairs to car parking. Slowly driving down the isle then shooting round the end to slowly go up the next side.

What if men didn't grow chest hair but women did?

What if all this is a dream? What if I don't exist? I mean, how do I you all know you see the same person when you see me? No one ever describes what they see to others, you all just assume you're seeing the same thing.

How does taste work? I hate sprouts. But if someone else eats one they translate the taste into "mmm" instead of "bleugh" why is that?

Imagine chickens had arms.

If I had a band I might call it "unknown artist" to mess with people who illegally download music.

& to finally open the filter doors so that whatever comes into my head comes out....

Thomas was a constable in the police but when he went to France for a holiday he fell into a swimming pool & couldn't swim & a convicted thief saved him. The moral of the story is, France has some convicted thiefs.

Time for a coffee.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No I'm not talking about profile filters, I've been challenged to take the filters off my brain for a bit....here's the results...

Imagine we all had lego man hands. Imagine the trying to sexily strip or put a condom on with big-ass lego hands.

I'd love it it a German barber called Heinrich Kutt came to the uk & opened a shop called Herr Kutt!

I think we apply the same principles that we used to use for musical chairs to car parking. Slowly driving down the isle then shooting round the end to slowly go up the next side.

What if men didn't grow chest hair but women did?

What if all this is a dream? What if I don't exist? I mean, how do I you all know you see the same person when you see me? No one ever describes what they see to others, you all just assume you're seeing the same thing.

How does taste work? I hate sprouts. But if someone else eats one they translate the taste into "mmm" instead of "bleugh" why is that?

Imagine chickens had arms.

If I had a band I might call it "unknown artist" to mess with people who illegally download music.

& to finally open the filter doors so that whatever comes into my head comes out....

Thomas was a constable in the police but when he went to France for a holiday he fell into a swimming pool & couldn't swim & a convicted thief saved him. The moral of the story is, France has some convicted thiefs.

Time for a coffee."

Good to see you accepted my challenge. Shame most of my random thoughts aren't as odd x

That's actually impressive in a non conventional way its not often threads make me think in such a non conventional way. I like all but the chickens with arms bit! If chickens were arms where would KFC get all their hotwings from.

"That's actually impressive in a non conventional way its not often threads make me think in such a non conventional way. I like all but the chickens with arms bit! If chickens were arms where would KFC get all their hotwings from. "

Maybe they'd all be fat and have bingo wings still haha x

Glasgow

I am now imagining chickens playing bingo. With their bingo wings. Probably now just called chicken wings. So the whole use of various words has to change. Bingo wings are now chicken wings, chicken wings are now arms, KFC is now bust cos "arms" doesn't have a tasty ring to it

"I am now imagining chickens playing bingo. With their bingo wings. Probably now just called chicken wings. So the whole use of various words has to change. Bingo wings are now chicken wings, chicken wings are now arms, KFC is now bust cos "arms" doesn't have a tasty ring to it "

Oh the possibilities are endless. Are the arms best used for any specific dish? X

Very surreal

Glasgow

Welcome to my world!

If I had a band I'd call it 'lens cleaner'

Bound to sell a few copies by accident then