FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How many

How many

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many have on here have decided not to post on forums or have second thoughts about posting? And, if so, why?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/11/14 09:41:08]

On second thoughts I'll just leave it

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"[Removed by poster at 13/11/14 09:41:08]"

Beat me to it!

But in all seriousness? Daily.

Tongue biting is a skill that is well worth learning!

A

"How many have on here have decided not to post on forums or have second thoughts about posting? And, if so, why?"

I have many second thoughts...some are odious and downright filthy, some are inspired but I daren't share for fear of copyright issues.

Can't be arsed to post on this one

I constantly have second thoughts,usually my second thought is ahhh fuck it why not

Gimp

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I do.

I like to keep the quality of my posts incredibly high. A lot of people hang on my every word so It would be letting them down if I were to ever lower my standards. With that in mind every thread I read and consequent post I plan has to go through a rigorous process of quality control involving focus groups and scientific and grammar testing.

So with that in mind my reply is...

BIG DOG'S COCKS!

"How many have on here have decided not to post on forums or have second thoughts about posting? And, if so, why?"

Sometimes the threads are inanely boring so its a simple decision to give the forums a a miss for a day or so.

"How many have on here have decided not to post on forums or have second thoughts about posting? And, if so, why?

Sometimes the threads are inanely boring so its a simple decision to give the forums a a miss for a day or so. "

I also know some refuse as they feel "jumped" on by many (usually regulars) so give up posting. That's a terrific shame

I (mr) regularly refrain from posting on certain topics, I also try to avoid posting too close to certain forum users that regularly moan about anything or cause 1 sided arguments!

I honestly think that everyone should be able to air their views on here but its not worth having to explain yourself over and over just cos someone cannot understand that everyone has different thoughts on things

I try not to post on threads designed to incite discord. I've made an exception in this case

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Say whatever you want like you do in the real world but at least be grown up to take a smack on the ass for it if its required

"I try not to post on threads designed to incite discord. I've made an exception in this case "

Thank you

"I do.

I like to keep the quality of my posts incredibly high. A lot of people hang on my every word so It would be letting them down if I were to ever lower my standards. With that in mind every thread I read and consequent post I plan has to go through a rigorous process of quality control involving focus groups and scientific and grammar testing.

BIG DOG'S COCKS!"

Hang on... have you run this post by the clique before posting too? *checking your clique subscription now*

Sarah

"Say whatever you want like you do in the real world but at least be grown up to take a smack on the ass for it if its required"

A cogent argument, rather than smack on the arse, is a more adult way of doing it, surely?

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"I do.

BIG DOG'S COCKS!

Hang on... have you run this post by the clique before posting too? *checking your clique subscription now*

Sarah"

Oops! My bad!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont think we need yet another thread to carry on the argument in the other threads so Im closing this