FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not another thread .... Moaners

Not another thread .... Moaners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moke it OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Newbie fabbers to forum ask a question on here and a lot of the regulars just give it the big one and give it NOT ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS .... Chill out xxxx

Rant over

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Newbie fabbers to forum ask a question on here and a lot of the regulars just give it the big one and give it NOT ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS .... Chill out xxxx

Rant over "

"Newbie fabbers to forum ask a question on here and a lot of the regulars just give it the big one and give it NOT ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS .... Chill out xxxx

Rant over "

I think the only reason they do mate is because most guys don't take the advice given. And are back on whinging with the Same profile Same pics. Same everything that obviously was not working

I asked the same questions when I came on here. I took the advice giving and have met lots of lovely ladies since just saying

Bristol

Rant over I think the only reason they do mate is because most guys don't take the advice given. And are back on whinging with the Same profile Same pics. Same everything that obviously was not working "

I agree a little bit but I bet 90 percent are genuin and just get this bullshit

Sorry that should of been. Given

Well my only advice would be. Clubs. Socials. Forums get yourself known

"Well my only advice would be. Clubs. Socials. Forums get yourself known "

"Well my only advice would be. Clubs. Socials. Forums get yourself known "
it is a lot easier for a lady to message a guy who they feel they already know because he is getting his personality over on a forum. Without that he is just a pic and there are 1000s of guys with them

Rant over "

Why are you giving out about people? It only puts you in a bad light! If your a newbie and your moaning already. ..your not going to last on here im afraid. Try being positive..and listen to the advise you were given.

Bristol

Rant over

Why are you giving out about people? It only puts you in a bad light! If your a newbie and your moaning already. ..your not going to last on here im afraid. Try being positive..and listen to the advise you were given. "

I'm not a newbie

Rant over

Why are you giving out about people? It only puts you in a bad light! If your a newbie and your moaning already. ..your not going to last on here im afraid. Try being positive..and listen to the advise you were given.

I'm not a newbie "

Neither am I.. I hadnt perved your profile tho. Too early!

"Well my only advice would be. Clubs. Socials. Forums get yourself known it is a lot easier for a lady to message a guy who they feel they already know because he is getting his personality over on a forum. Without that he is just a pic and there are 1000s of guys with them "

Bristol

All I'm trying to say is if you don't like the thread just don't comment but if you put " not another thread on this ..." I think it's rude xx

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Oh ffs, not another thread on this!

Bristol

"Oh ffs, not another thread on this!"

[Removed by poster at 13/11/14 06:28:37]

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think some regulars might get a little frustrated because these seeking advice threads pop up almost daily. A lot of them do receive sensible advice so a) why didn't the poster read through previous threads to see if someone had asked a similar question? And b) experience shows that these men who ask, hardly ever take the advice given and some start being abusive. The 'oh no not another one' might encourage to go put in some effort and look back for previous threads.

What annoys me is when I point out the discrepancy between their 'straight' announcements and their bi veris. They usually hide the veri. I point out that they can hide their veri but they can't hide my post.

It is Thursday.....

"I think some regulars might get a little frustrated because these seeking advice threads pop up almost daily. A lot of them do receive sensible advice so a) why didn't the poster read through previous threads to see if someone had asked a similar question? And b) experience shows that these men who ask, hardly ever take the advice given and some start being abusive. The 'oh no not another one' might encourage to go put in some effort and look back for previous threads.

What annoys me is when I point out the discrepancy between their 'straight' announcements and their bi veris. They usually hide the veri. I point out that they can hide their veri but they can't hide my post.

It is Thursday..... "

It is, no fooling you

Rant over "

Doesn't take much to think before you post though. If it's genuine and honest fair enough.

If it's what's wrong with my profile and the profiles shit with absolutely no common sense put in place they deserve a hiding.

And if it's a thread on the usual questions on here it doesn't hurt to at least go back a week and do some research.

Plus I'm a miserable git and it's my God given right to not chill out a bit!!!

I have searched old posts before. It doesn't help very often. People use odd thread titles so it can be impossible to search. Looking for help on socials. Search 'social'. Actual thread title is (e.g.) ''how about"....

"All I'm trying to say is if you don't like the thread just don't comment but if you put " not another thread on this ..." I think it's rude xx "

Gotta agree...to be fair to the newbies...and don't forget we all were once... Chances are they've not seen the previous threads on the subject and don't know to search for it...So they come asking for a little advice from those of us more experienced.

I think it's nice to help if we can and if not as Smoke says...just not comment, it's so disheartening as a newbie to get not another thread on this and moan at them for having a question that they've seen before...Just my opinion

You can choose whether or not to comment on any thread. I just don't comment rather than put a negative one. It's an open forum though so free speech prevails. Some people just love a good moan, same in the real world!

Each new poster should be treated as such. It's not their fault some people have been on the forums for years giving the same advice. I've seen plenty of men take the advice given. If you think you're repeating yourself too much maybe your advice isn't usable or working

Free speech is a good thing when used wisely

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Simple advice.

Click the little green arrow before responding to someone's post and view their profile.

You can easily tell if they are new or have asked a question before - and then base any comment on that!

A

To be fair a little advice etc does nt hurt we ve made friends with a guy we had nt seen on the forum before more the merrier tbh

Bristol

"All I'm trying to say is if you don't like the thread just don't comment but if you put " not another thread on this ..." I think it's rude xx

Gotta agree...to be fair to the newbies...and don't forget we all were once... Chances are they've not seen the previous threads on the subject and don't know to search for it...So they come asking for a little advice from those of us more experienced.

I think it's nice to help if we can and if not as Smoke says...just not comment, it's so disheartening as a newbie to get not another thread on this and moan at them for having a question that they've seen before...Just my opinion "

Use the tools of the site. Forum search is your friend

"All I'm trying to say is if you don't like the thread just don't comment but if you put " not another thread on this ..." I think it's rude xx "

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Wise advice