FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shaving cock

Shaving cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How far do you go? Hairs on legs and belly but balls and cock silky smooth looks odd?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Wax/shave everything and go for the fat baby look.

Im not saying you would get that effect but I do, so I don't.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How far do you go? Hairs on legs and belly but balls and cock silky smooth looks odd? "

I've often wondered this, I shave cock and balls and trim the rest short, but you're right...it does look a little odd

Get a professions to do it and they'll layer it all so it looks natural.

"Get a professions to do it and they'll layer it all so it looks natural. "

Stupid question time...how do you find someone who does it? Is it readily advertised?

"Get a professions to do it and they'll layer it all so it looks natural.

Stupid question time...how do you find someone who does it? Is it readily advertised? "

There are a lot of male grooming places now, and a lot of the female salons will offer a service. Just be specific in what you want.

"Get a professions to do it and they'll layer it all so it looks natural.

Stupid question time...how do you find someone who does it? Is it readily advertised?

There are a lot of male grooming places now, and a lot of the female salons will offer a service. Just be specific in what you want. "

I can just see Roy and Norris going to Audrey s for a trim

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

You get a hairy cock?

My usual gents barbers does waxing but theres no way I carry on having my hair cut there after they'd seen me on all fours being waxed. Especially if Mr Floppy misbehaved.

I like a super smooth gooch and arse hoop, use boots own brand intimate hair removal cream, not Veet, not anything else but boots own brand one cos it is super sensitive and gives an excellent finish. Can also use it on testicles. As for the rest of pubic hair os like the shortest setting on a beard trimmer to be used do the hair is very very short, don't like it completely shaved off cos it gets a bit like chicken skin. When I start dating someone I'll do all that for him.

"I like a super smooth gooch and arse hoop, use boots own brand intimate hair removal cream, not Veet, not anything else but boots own brand one cos it is super sensitive and gives an excellent finish. Can also use it on testicles. As for the rest of pubic hair os like the shortest setting on a beard trimmer to be used do the hair is very very short, don't like it completely shaved off cos it gets a bit like chicken skin. When I start dating someone I'll do all that for him. "

Thank you hun, I do the rest with my beard trimmer already but I'll try the boots stuff... It's appreciated thanks for the advice x

» Add a new message to this topic