FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Name And Shame

Name And Shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do we have a name and shame page to out all the time wasters and single men pretending to be couples etc ?

We know it doesn't take long to suss them out but it would save everyone's time.

Small rant over

Kelsey x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No we are not allowed to mention names here lol.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Good idea Kelsey, I waited for you and you never bloody turned up for a meet!! *

See? Not a good idea......just report and block.

* rant for illustrative purposes only

[Removed by poster at 12/11/14 06:15:01]

I am glad you mentioned it.

We'll start off by telling everyone how you never turned up for our meet last night.

"No we are not allowed to mention names here lol."
No. Because it could leave innocent people open to abuse from someone with an axe to grind. Report the profile, including any reasons you have for doing so

Sarah x

Fair points.

No. Reason being, consider this: someone takes umbrage with you and posts the following: "Was due the meet with kellstar and they failed to turn upon, they didn't even have the courtesy to let me know they weren't coming and then blocked me when I messaged them to ask what had happened." Or similar. What would stop trolls and people you've not responded to saying stuff about you, publicly, when you're not the problem, they are

"No we are not allowed to mention names here lol. No. Because it could leave innocent people open to abuse from someone with an axe to grind. Report the profile, including any reasons you have for doing so

Sarah x"

Yes it could have, so its good to have rules as well to not be able to do it x.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's damn annoying when it happens....but it happens for all sorts of reasons - have a plan B or meet first in a bar so if they don't turn up at least you can have a drink, and your valuable time isn't wasted then report them on here to admin.

What about the false women on here who don't turn up?? Oh forgot it's only single men ha ha, lots of couples who just send random friend invites to us too, basically just wanting to see our photos!! Like mentioned the fakes are easily found out, ask for a phone number or a can chat, when they don't block and move on

Okay, I guess I never thought it through properly.

Thank guys

X

"What about the false women on here who don't turn up?? Oh forgot it's only single men ha ha, lots of couples who just send random friend invites to us too, basically just wanting to see our photos!! Like mentioned the fakes are easily found out, ask for a phone number or a can chat, when they don't block and move on "

Not everyone will havexa phone chat or cam. I won't ever and I'm not fake!