FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > out of my league

out of my league

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualtouch15 OP   Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

There have been countless threads regarding the concept that leagues exist and that some suggest others maybe out of said or their league ?

With regards to aesthetics I might agree that although patterns may exist no person could totally rule out being desired by another whom they thought would be beyond them ?

However please do not comment on that point it's been done to death !

My suggestion however is not swinging based but relationship based, leagues certainly exist where certain personality traits and physical skills are not as good as another's ?

What made me feel this incase the above makes little sense lol

Was just watching the lady's ice skating , one girl looked into camera after a breathtaking display of ballet gymnastic style elegance and as I looked into her eyes I realised she and a vast number of others would forever be out of reach or "my league"

Oh and no I'm not hurt or concerned this is not a rant or a judgment

Perhaps all I wanted to say was just how good the skating was

Oh and this from me Mr anti vicariousness, and don't worry about the competition play your own game well

Well we all need inspiration sometimes x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe that the barriers we perceive are ones we place upon ourselves in within our own mind.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

This can be a very subjective subject, however, there are certain body types that no matter how much of a wonderful personality they may have, I would never be attracted to them sexually.

ashby de la zouch

"I believe that the barriers we perceive are ones we place upon ourselves in within our own mind.

"

Totally agree

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"I believe that the barriers we perceive are ones we place upon ourselves in within our own mind."

bit deep and profound for me.... but yeah folks are out my league.... I'm often told I'm punching above my weight with Ang......

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Nearly everyone I meet is out of my league in one way or another. I am out of someone elses league regarding something I am proficient at. Just the way life is.

ashby de la zouch

"This can be a very subjective subject, however, there are certain body types that no matter how much of a wonderful personality they may have, I would never be attracted to them sexually."

Please I said that's been done to death not discussing beauty leagues here

DUDLEY

the fat aging hippie look isn't one the younger ladies go for.... I have to seek out the blind and desperate

I believe its all a cup competition; therefore its the luck of the draw and I don't mind home or away

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"This can be a very subjective subject, however, there are certain body types that no matter how much of a wonderful personality they may have, I would never be attracted to them sexually.

Please I said that's been done to death not discussing beauty leagues here

"

That's why I said it was very subjective....there is more than just body type, there is personality as well or lack of, how else was I going to describe it? I could have meant too tall, too muscular, too slim....so maybe hold your horses and not jump to your own conclusions about what I meant

"I believe that the barriers we perceive are ones we place upon ourselves in within our own mind.

"

Very much so!... and not just on this subject. We place barriers on ourselves all the time, such as: I am this... or I am that...; I can't... or I don't...

When in reality there are no barriers!

"

Bang on, the amount of times we have had messages from single guys who have seen us in a club but said in their message they didn't approach because they were out of our league! How do you know until you have asked.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

this..

well said

"

that's true

I think a lot of people have to realise not everyone views you the same way you view yourself

ashby de la zouch

Ok of course it's the mental barriers . And personally I find it quite easy . The point is to over come those particular barriers can indeed involve changing ones entire personality , as that is the message I was suggesting x

DUDLEY

"I think a lot of people have to realise not everyone views you the same way you view yourself "

very true..... we are still waiting for soeomene to see us as fuck bunnies

"There have been countless threads regarding the concept that leagues exist and that some suggest others maybe out of said or their league ?

With regards to aesthetics I might agree that although patterns may exist no person could totally rule out being desired by another whom they thought would be beyond them ?

However please do not comment on that point it's been done to death !

My suggestion however is not swinging based but relationship based, leagues certainly exist where certain personality traits and physical skills are not as good as another's ?

What made me feel this incase the above makes little sense lol

Was just watching the lady's ice skating , one girl looked into camera after a breathtaking display of ballet gymnastic style elegance and as I looked into her eyes I realised she and a vast number of others would forever be out of reach or "my league"

Oh and no I'm not hurt or concerned this is not a rant or a judgment

Perhaps all I wanted to say was just how good the skating was

Oh and this from me Mr anti vicariousness, and don't worry about the competition play your own game well

Well we all need inspiration sometimes x"

Are you on drugs ?

I don't se anyone out of my league, just like I'm not out if anyone else's league, take for instance Christina Hendricks, the flame haired goddess from mad men, she was reported as saying that she is attracted to men who have a little bit of a belly, if she hadn't said that a guy with a bit if a belly would have been like "nah, she's never going to go for someone like me" you never know until you try, and the worst thing a woman can say is no, no one dies, no one loses their home, it's a case of more to win than there is to lose, if I ever see gianna michaels anywhere I'm going to make a pass at her, I don't give a shit, if I get turned down its no loss, but if she goes for it, ill die a happy man lol

"

not always

David Mitchell- Victoria Coren

the perfect example of a fairly plain or uglyish guy using charm and persistence to bag a hottie

"David Mitchell- Victoria Coren

the perfect example of a fairly plain or uglyish guy using charm and persistence to bag a hottie "

I like David Mitchell!

They are only out of your league if you think they are.. usually its a mental thing

"David Mitchell- Victoria Coren

the perfect example of a fairly plain or uglyish guy using charm and persistence to bag a hottie

I like David Mitchell!"

and I like his Mrs.....foursome?

"They are only out of your league if you think they are.. usually its a mental thing "

that's not true,lol

I don't believe in leagues regarding physicality. With the right mentality anyone can change the shape of their body or improve their appearance.

Mentally and in terms of aspiration though leagues do exist. Aspiration in particular.

"I don't believe in leagues regarding physicality. With the right mentality anyone can change the shape of their body or improve their appearance.

Mentally and in terms of aspiration though leagues do exist. Aspiration in particular. "

sadly I don't think that's 100% true either

"They are only out of your league if you think they are.. usually its a mental thing

that's not true,lol"

i think if people had a little more faith in themselves they would do a lot better and get a good few of the people they think they could never pull, of course there will still be some that really are out of your league no matter how confident you are

"I don't believe in leagues regarding physicality. With the right mentality anyone can change the shape of their body or improve their appearance.

"

You certainly don't need to change your appearance in any way

Mentally and in terms of aspiration though leagues do exist. Aspiration in particular. "

It's all relative in my opinion.

Physical leagues (attractiveness) can be overcome by other assets (money). How many times do you see beautiful women with horrible beer bellied fat old men (why does Flavio Briatore get all those gorgeous models)?

Intellectually the leagues are more difficult to overcome but it still happens (usually with a great body/ attractiveness, I am thinking of Madonna dating her 20 yr old back-up dancers).

However, the most difficult league to overcome is still class. You either belong or you don't and save a few exceptions leagues don't mix.

"They are only out of your league if you think they are.. usually its a mental thing

that's not true,lol

i think if people had a little more faith in themselves they would do a lot better and get a good few of the people they think they could never pull, of course there will still be some that really are out of your league no matter how confident you are "

Exactly,,so im right,,lol I know its not what anyone wants to hear but that's life

that's not true,lol

i think if people had a little more faith in themselves they would do a lot better and get a good few of the people they think they could never pull, of course there will still be some that really are out of your league no matter how confident you are

Exactly,,so im right,,lol I know its not what anyone wants to hear but that's life"

nobody's for everybody and anyone who thinks they are are deluded

that's not true,lol

Exactly,,so im right,,lol I know its not what anyone wants to hear but that's life

nobody's for everybody and anyone who thinks they are are deluded"

You are right there as everybody aint for everyone

personally i used to love pickin up the self opinionated "dolly birds" when I used to pick up the fares at the end of the night and hear the babblin from yet another self proclaimed stunner sittin there whinin on to me about "nobody decent being out"....and my answer was always the same, "no luv thats not exactly true now is it the truths more like ya stuck so far up your own ass ya look down on everyone who attemtped to chat you up thinking someone better will be along soon n by the end of the night all your takin home is ya kebab, now, thatll be £12.80 pls n shift ya wrapper ya scruffy oik" lol

you get what you give and you attract the same people as you yourself are viewed as

ashby de la zouch

that's not true,lol

nobody's for everybody and anyone who thinks they are are deluded"

yeap

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jays out of my league as far as class and intelligence go, good job I'm a good fuck

» Add a new message to this topic