FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > KU KLUX KLAN

KU KLUX KLAN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apparently they are on a recruitment drive and have changed perimeters for who they will allow in.

So now, if you are black, asian, gay or Jewish... or basically any race, religion or sexual persuasion, you can join.

You will, however, still have to wear the white robes and hood. Burning cross seems to be optional.

Will be interesting to see if they have an influx of applicants

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So if any race, religion or sexuality can join who exactly are they campaigning against?

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Is this like the Mormons when they decided in the late 80s that being black wasn't evil anymore?

Or, is it a ploy to get away with saying anything racist on the basis that "we have black members and they agree with us"? A ploy used by other parties.

"So if any race, religion or sexuality can join who exactly are they campaigning against?"

Anyone who dont join them?

I'm a tad suspicious,do they have a burning pit of fire just behind their front door that all these people will fall into?

"I'm a tad suspicious,do they have a burning pit of fire just behind their front door that all these people will fall into? "

It would save time and the horses.

"So if any race, religion or sexuality can join who exactly are they campaigning against?

Anyone who dont join them? "

that's me fucked then

How would you know this?

"How would you know this? "

Read it online! I'd love to be a black, gay Jewish man and see how I am welcomed

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"Is this like the Mormons when they decided in the late 80s that being black wasn't evil anymore?

Or, is it a ploy to get away with saying anything racist on the basis that "we have black members and they agree with us"? A ploy used by other parties.

"

BNP sprang to mind for that precise reason too. No doubt they were inundated with people of various colours and different sexualities too!

"How would you know this?

Read it online! I'd love to be a black, gay Jewish man and see how I am welcomed "

I know one black, gay Jewish man shall I see if I can get him to join as a social experiment?

"How would you know this?

Read it online! I'd love to be a black, gay Jewish man and see how I am welcomed

I know one black, gay Jewish man shall I see if I can get him to join as a social experiment?

"

Why not. It'll be a test if their recruitment policy!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-new-kkk-white-supremacist-claims-race-religion-and-sexual-orientation-no-barrier-for-new-joiners-but-the-hoods-are-compulsory-9851510.html

At the risk of being contentious, can I suggest that they might improve their recruitment drive by hooking up with UKIP?

"At the risk of being contentious, can I suggest that they might improve their recruitment drive by hooking up with UKIP? "

As in UKKKIP?

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

Wondered when UKIP would be drawn into this thread.

Sits watches and smiles even wider

"Wondered when UKIP would be drawn into this thread.

Sits watches and smiles even wider"

Hehe. Always works though.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"At the risk of being contentious, can I suggest that they might improve their recruitment drive by hooking up with UKIP? "

who is to say they are not already affiliated on the qt..?

"At the risk of being contentious, can I suggest that they might improve their recruitment drive by hooking up with UKIP?

who is to say they are not already affiliated on the qt..?"

And I do think that they have a direct line to extra terrestrial life. Or possibly that they are just a shite organisation with no real policies. And that the KKK are quite frankly dead in todays society. Thank God or whoever we thank these days. Great isn't it, how even my own post can incense me?

The story is a hoax

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm hoping that in 20 years time most people when asked about the KKK will think it is a fast food chain or something, as they are that obscure. Hopefully.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"So if any race, religion or sexuality can join who exactly are they campaigning against?"

They still hate Catholics.

When the KKK was first formed it was just a social club and it had many black members. It evolved into something much more sinister years later.

"When the KKK was first formed it was just a social club and it had many black members. It evolved into something much more sinister years later.

"

It's first manifestation was in the 1860s and was specifically set up to attack black people (freed slaves). Every incarnation of the KKK has been right wing with the primary motive being white supremacy.

I might just give em a call se what they say, camp it up and say my name is winston shmit lol

"I might just give em a call se what they say, camp it up and say my name is winston shmit lol "

And you were born in Austria but went to school at Eton. Don't forget to wear a crucifix.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

".....

You will, however, still have to wear the white robes and hood.

....."

So, the naturists are now the target

"When the KKK was first formed it was just a social club and it had many black members. It evolved into something much more sinister years later.

It's first manifestation was in the 1860s and was specifically set up to attack black people (freed slaves). Every incarnation of the KKK has been right wing with the primary motive being white supremacy. "

A book called The Ku Klux Spirit by J.A. Rogers, a black historian of the 1920's mentions black members of the Klan. In one section of his book he writes. A fact not generally known is that there were thousands of Negro Klansmen. These were used as spies on other Negroes and on Northern Whites.

I haven't used the word negroes. It is from a section of the book.

This book is available on Amazon as well as black classis books and Africa world press books. It's an interesting read.

Former KKK leader Johnny Lee Clary has a great story from when he was a member.

http://youtu.be/4NW3RLnXmTY

It's first manifestation was in the 1860s and was specifically set up to attack black people (freed slaves). Every incarnation of the KKK has been right wing with the primary motive being white supremacy.

A book called The Ku Klux Spirit by J.A. Rogers, a black historian of the 1920's mentions black members of the Klan. In one section of his book he writes. A fact not generally known is that there were thousands of Negro Klansmen. These were used as spies on other Negroes and on Northern Whites.

This book is available on Amazon as well as black classis books and Africa world press books. It's an interesting read.

"

That's interesting. Thanks.

It is, however, still and always was a right wing white supremacist group. Not a social group. Originally it was used as a means to put down, murder and terrorise former slaves.

That's interesting. Thanks.

It is, however, still and always was a right wing white supremacist group. Not a social group. Originally it was used as a means to put down, murder and terrorise former slaves."

Maybe social club was the wrong term.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

all rasism is evil

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

I saw this article thought it was April fools day

"I saw this article thought it was April fools day "

"The story is a hoax "

Ture a spokesman form the Kkk said so ans is quoted as saying "we have not had any black members since blasing saddles "

It's first manifestation was in the 1860s and was specifically set up to attack black people (freed slaves). Every incarnation of the KKK has been right wing with the primary motive being white supremacy. "

...It's no coincidence that it was set up during and after the civil war which was fought over the very act of slavery.

The maison Dixie line stood for along time as the divide between freedom and slavery, which I always found as ironic that the coldest states were the only free ones for slaves taken from Africa.

"The story is a hoax

Ture a spokesman form the Kkk said so ans is quoted as saying "we have not had any black members since blasing saddles ""

Cattle rustling in the Vatican

Lol I think Abdul from the EDL YouTube videos will be licking his lips at being accepted into it

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Is it safe if you fill in the form as black etc, then go around for your initiation? I wouldn't trust them and find them repugnant.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

The Kluxers make me laugh..

That they can take the piss out of themselves with the ridiculous robes and silly ceremonies..

Bless the fuckwits

» Add a new message to this topic