FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's fab to date or is it?

It's fab to date or is it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a happily single woman ready to date. Yes I know this is NOT a dating site (bear with me I'm getting to a point). However I'm a sexually liberated and open minded woman who knows what she wants and have moved past wanting a 'conventional/vanilla' relationship therefore would rather meet similar likeminded folk to possibly have a non-conventional relationship with. Have any members 'stumbled across' (I use this term as found means looking and in my experience falling into something by chance is more succesful than seeking) their other halves here?

Merely curious as to people's experiences

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Relationships have formed here. Some go the mile and some trip over after a few yards.

It's possible.

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

I think its hard to find relationships anywhere.. Even on here because i have such a high sex drive I am told that I am not a lady and im just a whore etc!

Funnily enough i think being a lady means having manners and standards & morals.. All of which I have, my sex drive does not alter these or make me a worse person in anyway

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met Minx on here nearly 4 years ago and we are very happy

"I think its hard to find relationships anywhere.. Even on here because i have such a high sex drive I am told that I am not a lady and im just a whore etc!

Funnily enough i think being a lady means having manners and standards & morals.. All of which I have, my sex drive does not alter these or make me a worse person in anyway "

Unfortunately I have experienced similar attitides. Being a lady and a nymphomaniac are not mutually exclusive lol

"I met Minx on here nearly 4 years ago and we are very happy "

Great news so there is hope lol

Yes this is a dating/sex site for singles to, not just a swingers site

It's possible, I wouldn't complain if it happened to me.

I guess It's not really that much different than meeting in any other way if there is a spark that's more than just physical/ sexual attraction then it's worth trying for.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think it slightly exposes you to people who may take advantage of your searching for love...

may.

all the best, welcome and good luck

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Pretty much anything is possible, so good luck

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

"Relationships have formed here. Some go the mile and some trip over after a few yards.

It's possible.

"

i also have known relationships be formed and done the trip not just on this site but on many other sites as well

some do make it and go the distance, yet some dont but thats life anyway dosnt matter if its on this site or any other site

"I think its hard to find relationships anywhere.. Even on here because i have such a high sex drive I am told that I am not a lady and im just a whore etc!

All of which I have, my sex drive does not alter these or make me a worse person in anyway "

there is plenty out there that do like ladies with a high sex drive some love them being that way

"I think it slightly exposes you to people who may take advantage of your searching for love...

may.

all the best, welcome and good luck

I'm by no means searching or naive. If anything im the opposite lol I just didn't see the point in trying a vanilla dating site because at how far into getting to know each other do you raise this topic lol

"

"Relationships have formed here. Some go the mile and some trip over after a few yards.

It's possible.

i also have known relationships be formed and done the trip not just on this site but on many other sites as well

some do make it and go the distance, yet some dont but thats life anyway dosnt matter if its on this site or any other site

I think its hard to find relationships anywhere.. Even on here because i have such a high sex drive I am told that I am not a lady and im just a whore etc!

All of which I have, my sex drive does not alter these or make me a worse person in anyway

there is plenty out there that do like ladies with a high sex drive some love them being that way "

Shouts out "coooeeeee" to all the fellas who like full time horny lasses lol

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I do know some couples who were single but met their other halves through swinging.

"I do know some couples who were single but met their other halves through swinging. "

Oh good I'm far more hopeful after these replies

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not on here but met my b/f through swinging 9 years ago and we've been together 8. The best part is understanding each others mindset and knowing why we do what we do without sitting down trying to explain

My ex husband met his new partner on here, pity he was still married to me at the time

I have a very high sex drive myself hun. In my opinion, although I'm not actively seeking a relationship, you and I are far more likely to find someone who can satisfy us sexually on a sex site than we are on match.com - wouldn't you agree?

There are actually some very decent men on here - and at least guys usually admit it when they're married or in a relationship on here - which in my experience they don't on a dating site!

Yes you may end up hurt - but that's true wherever you meet someone - so good luck sweetie! xxx

"I have a very high sex drive myself hun. In my opinion, although I'm not actively seeking a relationship, you and I are far more likely to find someone who can satisfy us sexually on a sex site than we are on match.com - wouldn't you agree?

There are actually some very decent men on here - and at least guys usually admit it when they're married or in a relationship on here - which in my experience they don't on a dating site!

Yes you may end up hurt - but that's true wherever you meet someone - so good luck sweetie! xxx

"

I have also found men to be far more honest here than other 'regular' dating sites given their rel status! At least giving me the chance to choose! I'm not so much worried about the getting hurt part as I'm not actively looking for love just hoping to meet someone likeminded to enjoy exploring a different kind of relationship and someone i feel comfortable pushing my personal boundaries with but someone who will wake me in the morning with a hard on remembering what we got up to the night b4 lol

Love happens all by itself just like shit happens lol what a coincidence

It's possible.

"

Yes I agree because I have met a lovely woman on here and now we are engaged. X

It's possible.

Yes I agree because I have met a lovely woman on here and now we are engaged. X"

congratulations to u both

By *urvy-liciousWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I am a happily single woman ready to date. Yes I know this is NOT a dating site (bear with me I'm getting to a point). However I'm a sexually liberated and open minded woman who knows what she wants and have moved past wanting a 'conventional/vanilla' relationship therefore would rather meet similar likeminded folk to possibly have a non-conventional relationship with. Have any members 'stumbled across' (I use this term as found means looking and in my experience falling into something by chance is more succesful than seeking) their other halves here?

Merely curious as to people's experiences "

I know friends of mine who met through swinging. . And still together now. I'm in the same boat as you decided to look on here. As fed up with vanilla types of relationships. If it comes along then it comes comes along. I wish you luck

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Funnily enough i think being a lady means having manners and standards & morals.. All of which I have, my sex drive does not alter these or make me a worse person in anyway "

I hate the term 'lady' because it is used to control a woman's behaviour.

"I am a happily single woman ready to date. Yes I know this is NOT a dating site (bear with me I'm getting to a point). However I'm a sexually liberated and open minded woman who knows what she wants and have moved past wanting a 'conventional/vanilla' relationship therefore would rather meet similar likeminded folk to possibly have a non-conventional relationship with. Have any members 'stumbled across' (I use this term as found means looking and in my experience falling into something by chance is more succesful than seeking) their other halves here?

Merely curious as to people's experiences

I know friends of mine who met through swinging. . And still together now. I'm in the same boat as you decided to look on here. As fed up with vanilla types of relationships. If it comes along then it comes comes along. I wish you luck "

Not just me then and good luck to you

It's possible.

Yes I agree because I have met a lovely woman on here and now we are engaged. X

congratulations to u both "

Thank you honey. x

I saw a guy on cam in the Wales chat room end of 2011, I didn't know when I first saw him that he lived in Hull. Chatted on here on cam and exchanged numbers, would talk for hours at a time then after 4 months of chatting I went up to Hull for a weekend, was supposed to be a one off but he drove down here the following weekend and the next and the next and from there we would take it in turns. That lasted for about 14 months before it got too much both financially and time consuming.

I couldn't move up there because my daughter is in a welsh school and all her family are here, he wasn't willing to leave his job and friends to move here. We decided to call it a day, 6 weeks later he contacts me saying he'd move here but I was already over him at that point.

Relationships can happen if both people are looking for one. I wouldn't rule out finding a permanent guy from here.

"I saw a guy on cam in the Wales chat room end of 2011, I didn't know when I first saw him that he lived in Hull. Chatted on here on cam and exchanged numbers, would talk for hours at a time then after 4 months of chatting I went up to Hull for a weekend, was supposed to be a one off but he drove down here the following weekend and the next and the next and from there we would take it in turns. That lasted for about 14 months before it got too much both financially and time consuming.

I couldn't move up there because my daughter is in a welsh school and all her family are here, he wasn't willing to leave his job and friends to move here. We decided to call it a day, 6 weeks later he contacts me saying he'd move here but I was already over him at that point.

Relationships can happen if both people are looking for one. I wouldn't rule out finding a permanent guy from here. "

Thank you for sharing maybe the first swinging relationship won't work out there's always other chances

You can do whatever you want off this site.

So long as you're clean, safe and legal nobody should care what happens to others on here.

You find someone to date off here and it goes further then good on you.

It's not all about the sex!

[Removed by poster at 12/11/14 23:38:48]

never say never there's hope on here but don't hold your breath

I'd say the advantage of this site is that you're potentially more likely to meet someone you're more sexually compatible with.

Honesty can be hit and miss on the site I imagine, but there is alot of upfront conversation. So in short, anything can happen really but arguably you're less likely to find people with long term dating intentions / desires. Possibly.

Thanks all for the feedback

What a polite friendly bunch with excellent opinions and thoughts. I'm so glad This thread didn't take the route I half expected it to

"I'd say the advantage of this site is that you're potentially more likely to meet someone you're more sexually compatible with.

Honesty can be hit and miss on the site I imagine, but there is alot of upfront conversation. So in short, anything can happen really but arguably you're less likely to find people with long term dating intentions / desires. Possibly. "

I don't hope to find someone with the intention of fulfilling a life plan. Just dating and fucking a like minded individual who accepts vanilla is not for everyone and who fucks you like a whore but does not treat you like on.

And of course the added bonus of enjoying fun times with others too and indulging in their fantasies.

I met my ex on here....

...notice the operative word.

» Add a new message to this topic