FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > name and shame via tagline

name and shame via tagline

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed over the last few weeks that a couple of people in my area are "naming and shaming" via their taglines, how is this dealt with by admin as we all know this sort of thing is frowned upon generally.

I went and looked at the "shamed" profile the person in question had very good verfications and the person outing them hadn't even met them and was going by hearsay and accuations.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have noticed over the last few weeks that a couple of people in my area are "naming and shaming" via their taglines, how is this dealt with by admin as we all know this sort of thing is frowned upon generally.

I went and looked at the "shamed" profile the person in question had very good verfications and the person outing them hadn't even met them and was going by hearsay and accuations."

Report it and im sure it will be removed.

I have seen it too

"I have noticed over the last few weeks that a couple of people in my area are "naming and shaming" via their taglines, how is this dealt with by admin as we all know this sort of thing is frowned upon generally.

I went and looked at the "shamed" profile the person in question had very good verfications and the person outing them hadn't even met them and was going by hearsay and accuations."

i noticed this on someones profile and i reported them to admin ..i know they dealt with it becasue next day she put on the tagline "oh dear ive been a naughty girl someone reported me !!"

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Can I name and shame myself?.....

"Can I name and shame myself?..... "

Do you feel you have been bad Jane?

yes put on your tagline "oh dear Ive been a naughty girl "...im thinking of putting it on mine

Only if you go into explicit detail and include pics.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know the profiles used to be suspended until they took it off. Someone was naming and shaming someone the other day so i just pmed them and told them, dont know what happened but i havet seen the namer since

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

very naughty naming and shaming but sometimes things happen and it really makes you want to.

would never do it but sure have felt like it a couple of times.

Steve

I would report anything inappropriate.

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

what's a tagline

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

[Removed by poster at 02/08/10 22:31:57]

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

eg "so many messages, so few meets"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the tagline...is the bit that says current status on your front page top left hand side

By *yber pimpMan  over a year ago

durham area

i have been a 'victim' of this recently, by someone i have never met or contacted prior to finding out about it. refering to a fabricated incident that supposedly happened 11 months before they joined the site.

its not nice and i for one would still support the NO NAME AND SHAME POLICY but i would like to know the result of my reporting this to admin.

» Add a new message to this topic