FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Messages from far away people.

Messages from far away people.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any point in messaging? Lost count of the about of gorgeous guys messaging me but then you look at the location and they're in Glasgow or Liverpool or somewhere equally as far away.

I think it might be down to the fact I'm posting in the forum maybe and that's how there coming across my profile? If that's the case I'll say now, I've met quite a few local Welsh guys who look lovely in their pictures and converse really well but when meeting for a quick coffee social there hasn't been a spark and no wish to meet again. I'm not willing to travel far, I wouldn't expect a guy to travel far just to have a coffee which may end in us not wanting to meet again anyway.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we get a lot of messages from people a long way away, Glasgow and Ireland seem to be the most popular but there are a couple in the USA too . With one or two exceptions we will never meet but it's nice to talk.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have chatted to loads through the forums, even made friends woth some 100's of miles away.

There is a slim chance I will have the chance to meet them, but they are worth chatting with, even if a meet is unlikely!

Works for me

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"I have chatted to loads through the forums, even made friends woth some 100's of miles away.

There is a slim chance I will have the chance to meet them, but they are worth chatting with, even if a meet is unlikely!

Works for me "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I chat to people from all over the place from a very small town in Scotland to a rather run down and downright seedy, grubby and grim town in Devon. Even Eastbourne, on occasion!

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

As I have a soft spot for our military overseas,i am in contact with a number of servicemen abroad..

It is like a pen pal situation...I may meet them and I may not..

Masturbation can be helpful when away from home..

"I have chatted to loads through the forums, even made friends woth some 100's of miles away.

Works for me "

I've met people on the Forums in London and Glasgow and I live 100's of miles away in west Wales Two of them keept in touch on Whats'App even when I left Fab

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I chat to people from all over the place from a very small town in Scotland to a rather run down and downright seedy, grubby and grim town in Devon. Even Eastbourne, on occasion! "

You want to avoid anyone from Eastbourne Steve, they're a right dodgy lot, I heard some of them are swingers

They usually just want a chat or a look at pics. I don't have time to chat to men I'm not looking to meet and my pics aren't worth looking at so I say a polite no thank you

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have travelled quite a way to meet some lovely people but I was sure that I wanted to meet them and was sure we would get on before starting out on my journey, I wouldn't travel so far for someone I wasn't certain of

well you've put in your profile text that you only want to meet locally so unless you make that the header so it stands out more there's not much else you can do.

some people tho travel up and down the country to meet so I suppose they message on the off chance....more likely reason is tho you're hot...

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

Works for me "

I don't really want to just chat to people though. I like to see someone I like the look and sound of then quickly meet for a hot drink social, I can only be 100% sure if I want to sleep with someone after I've met them in the flesh. For this reason I won't reply to messages from people far away. Not wanting to be rude and I appreciate the interest, just think it's pointless.

"I have travelled quite a way to meet some lovely people but I was sure that I wanted to meet them and was sure we would get on before starting out on my journey, I wouldn't travel so far for someone I wasn't certain of "

And some people are worth travelling for

I chat with people from the forums. I can't talk to everyone who wants to

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I have travelled quite a way to meet some lovely people but I was sure that I wanted to meet them and was sure we would get on before starting out on my journey, I wouldn't travel so far for someone I wasn't certain of

And some people are worth travelling for "

They most certainly are my lovely

I have traveller for socials or parties before, would meet up with certain people who aren't local to me, or if I'm in their neck of the woods and I've already met them etc.

Generally wouldn't just ask to meet someone from Land's End though

"I have traveller for socials or parties before, would meet up with certain people who aren't local to me, or if I'm in their neck of the woods and I've already met them etc.

Generally wouldn't just ask to meet someone from Land's End though "

*travelled

Ooh some afternoon flanter. I like

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Nothing wrong with travelling if you really would like to meet that person. Good way of seeing the country!

I hate it when I get a message from a guy in Scotland, for example, who just says "wanna meet?".

And I'm in SW Wales. And talking to them it's painfully clear they haven't even bothered to see how far away I am. Depressing and frustrating.

But I am up for chat and potentially meeting a guy from a distance at some point in the future..

"I chat to people from all over the place from a very small town in Scotland to a rather run down and downright seedy, grubby and grim town in Devon. Even Eastbourne, on occasion! "
whats wrong with eastbourne

"I chat to people from all over the place from a very small town in Scotland to a rather run down and downright seedy, grubby and grim town in Devon. Even Eastbourne, on occasion!

You want to avoid anyone from Eastbourne Steve, they're a right dodgy lot, I heard some of them are swingers "

swingers!where?never seen any... where do they go xxxx

Brighton - even Hove!

"I chat to people from all over the place from a very small town in Scotland to a rather run down and downright seedy, grubby and grim town in Devon. Even Eastbourne, on occasion!

You want to avoid anyone from Eastbourne Steve, they're a right dodgy lot, I heard some of them are swingers swingers!where?never seen any...

where do they go xxxx"

They go to socials nothing wrong with people from Eastbourne

I love making new friends on here doesn't matter how far away they are. I've had some smashing chats with women and couples. We are a minority bunch on here, it's great we can all chat and advise about any subject we like.

I feel amongst close friends on here whether we meet or not.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I hate it when I get a message from a guy in Scotland, for example, who just says "wanna meet?".

And I'm in SW Wales. And talking to them it's painfully clear they haven't even bothered to see how far away I am. Depressing and frustrating.

But I am up for chat and potentially

meeting a guy from a distance at some

point in the future.."

Carlisle is your answer

Brighton - even Hove!

"I love making new friends on here doesn't matter how far away they are. I've had some smashing chats with women and couples. We are a minority bunch on here, it's great we can all chat and advise about any subject we like.

I feel amongst close friends on here whether we meet or not. "

Where's the bloody reply to my message I sent you 5 months ago then?!?!?!

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Furthest I would go, would be the foot of our stairs....

I live on the ground floor

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We prefer guys from far away and prepared to travel if they are too, half way for instance, some will travel all the way, Works for us.

we ve had some from far away - but sometimes they have been coming to this area or have family this way so there is a chance to meet up -

I would message someone far away even if its just to say I like their pics, profile, curtains whatever, I just like to talk to people

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've got some lovely friends from miles away.

"I love making new friends on here doesn't matter how far away they are. I've had some smashing chats with women and couples. We are a minority bunch on here, it's great we can all chat and advise about any subject we like.

Where's the bloody reply to my message I sent you 5 months ago then?!?!?!

"

Kin ell Steve lol, must of missed that one! Sorry dude!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I am amazed how far people will travel for a private gloryhole....the lengths some guys go to in order to have their dick licked....unbelievable! ..

By *asmanian TigerMan  over a year ago

lala land

"I am amazed how far people will travel for a private gloryhole....the lengths some guys go to in order to have their dick licked....unbelievable! .."

It's not always about sex op i like the connection and the banter this is not a sex site

I wouldn't 100% rule out someone from far away. I had a relationship with a guy a met off here back in 2011 which lasted over a year, he was from Hull but we first started speaking after I saw him in a cam room end of '11 then we would skype, message, chat on phone, exchanged many pictures before I finally met him in feb '12 if already built up an emotional attachment to him though so that was different to just meeting someone for sex. Don't think one link is worth lots of travelling.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I have chatted to folks all up & down the country and made some good friends. Some I may meet others probably not, but being a single male living alone, it's still good to chat whatever the outcome

Brighton - even Hove!

Where's the bloody reply to my

message I sent you 5 months ago

then?!?!?!

Kin ell Steve lol, must of missed that

one! Sorry dude! "

Here it is..... "dear shaft, can you give me your snail mail addy please so I can send you a used (recently) condom in the hopes that the sight will engorge your bi-ness which doesn't seem to be there at all. from steve"....

Can you catch the ghey from dredging?

Brighton - even Hove!

"Can you catch the ghey from dredging?"

another stupid joke post from me, I'm afraid.

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 19:54:47]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Any point in messaging? Lost count of the about of gorgeous guys messaging me but then you look at the location and they're in Glasgow or Liverpool or somewhere equally as far away.

I think it might be down to the fact I'm posting in the forum maybe and that's how there coming across my profile? If that's the case I'll say now, I've met quite a few local Welsh guys who look lovely in their pictures and converse really well but when meeting for a quick coffee social there hasn't been a spark and no wish to meet again. I'm not willing to travel far, I wouldn't expect a guy to travel far just to have a coffee which may end in us not wanting to meet again anyway. "

Have I got this wrong or was it you who has been messaging and texting a guy who you've never met for about 6 years?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Can you catch the ghey from dredging?"

no but its about the only thing you can't

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've had the same long distance messages and assume they would generally not travel unless they had more reasons.

I've also had tears after turning someone down so aI weigh up each one as it comes.

It's easy to see the notorious pic collectors being more likely at several hours distant, but some are genuine.

Maybe some people's geography is not their strong point and dick is thinking more than brain.

Most of the people I chat to, have a laugh with, intrigue me and would like to meet regardless of having sex with them... live miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles away from me.

If it wasn't for them and the forum's... and I used this site purely to find no strings sex. I'd get bored and probably leave... do something else with my time!!

I get messages from guys in Scotland as I have veris from a guy who works down here lol my ex Fwb is in London.

"

Have I got this wrong or was it you who has been messaging and texting a guy who you've never met for about 6 years?"

Yes but prior to that we were both members of a fitness forum. For over a yeah I'd conversed with him on there, seen pictures and videos in his journal as he would have in mine (all fitness ones, nothing rude) Before we even exchanged numbers I'd already had a feel for his personality as we were both very active on the forum.

For me to want to meet someone which involved a lot of travelling I'd have to have built up some rapport with them, would have to have invested a lot of time getting to know them. I'm not willing to put that sort of effort in for just a fuck. That guy that I've been in contact with for years, the intention wasn't to have sex with him.

ere where you calling seedy! Ya git

When you're visiting that grubby town, why not visit our town as well? I'll even buy you a 99 if you suck my knob

2 of my best meets have been with guys from quite a distance away.

By *ust MonicaWoman  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

I feel amongst close friends on here whether we meet or not. "

"I hate it when I get a message from a guy in Scotland, for example, who just says "wanna meet?".

But I am up for chat and potentially meeting a guy from a distance at some point in the future.."

Really?? There's hope for me yet then

» Add a new message to this topic