FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > If you won the lottery

If you won the lottery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I mean millions as appossed to £10 would you be happy to go public or would you wish to remain annonimous.

I would remain annonimous

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"I mean millions as appossed to £10 would you be happy to go public or would you wish to remain annonimous.

I would remain annonimous"

Me too...then buy a swanky big fuck off car (which i wouldnt be able to park)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally annons,not sure i would even tel my family,i doubt they could kep it to themselves anyway,and before you know itte whole world would know

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"I mean millions as appossed to £10 would you be happy to go public or would you wish to remain annonimous.

Me too...then buy a swanky big fuck off car (which i wouldnt be able to park)"

you'd have someone to park it for you keep them in the boot inbetween

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

you'd have someone to park it for you keep them in the boot inbetween "

I love your mind

The first thing I would do

Tell family and friends I had won the 2nd prize, a good amount but nothing that makes you a millionaire, it explains the new car and looking for a house but doesn't attract the wrong interest.

2nd thing is to head off to a nice hotel to get my head together and plan the future in peace

3rd thing is to order a skip .... for the begging letters

I think a big win brings big responsibility, we do the euro lottery which means a win would be in excess of 10 million perhaps even 100 million.

How would I feel if I gave my brother a million and he bought a powerfull motorbike and killed himself on it, guilty of course, what if I give my sister a million and her husband drew it all out of the family account and did a runner, would I feel guilty of breaking up thier marriage, of course I would, thats just 2 examples of the downside of giving to your family and friends, if I buy a motorbike and kill myself on it it's my own doing but I wouldn't want to be a part of causing someone else grief.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

no one would see us for dust

lol

I would share the good news with my friends and family, and make donations to my favourite charities etc...

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I would behave in a very similar way to Jed.

Although I'd recycle all the begging letters - send them all to each other.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

you'd have someone to park it for you keep them in the boot inbetween

I love your mind "

just my mind ...sob lol

I think we'd tell our parents but nobody else.

We'd both resign from our jobs before taking a long holiday to decide what to do with the rest.

I like Jeds idea of saying you'd won a smaller prize to avoid the major attention.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'd love the idea of remaining anon... but in reality what would be the chances of that happening... in the end it would get out....

I'm make sure family was secure and see my work makes happy...

then i'd get myself a car and go part-time...

no publicity for me!!

in all honesty my fear would be someone i had met through here selling their story to the news of the world or that!

xx

"I'd love the idea of remaining anon... but in reality what would be the chances of that happening... in the end it would get out....

then i'd get myself a car and go part-time..."

You'd stay in the job you have now?

I'd still have to do something with my time but would probably open a cat rescue or do something charitable.

Hubby would start his own business, doing what he's doing now but for himself rather than lining someone elses pockets.

"no publicity for me!!

in all honesty my fear would be someone i had met through here selling their story to the news of the world or that!

xx"

I think I'd revert to club only meets. No need for it to ever come up in conversation or be known at all.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"just my mind ...sob lol"

Your boobs are very pleasant.

Does that help?

"no publicity for me!!

xx

I think I'd revert to club only meets. No need for it to ever come up in conversation or be known at all."

no i meant previous meets not post lottery ones xx

Newcastle and Gateshead

"no publicity for me!!

xx"

damn... there is my plan b!!!!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

It was bloody hard hushing it all up and not saying owt but i managed it!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Ops!

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I'd love the idea of remaining anon... but in reality what would be the chances of that happening... in the end it would get out....

then i'd get myself a car and go part-time...

You'd stay in the job you have now?

I'd still have to do something with my time but would probably open a cat rescue or do something charitable.

Hubby would start his own business, doing what he's doing now but for himself rather than lining someone elses pockets."

I love the job that i do now... so i'd go down to 15 hrs a week........

"no publicity for me!!

xx

I think I'd revert to club only meets. No need for it to ever come up in conversation or be known at all.

no i meant previous meets not post lottery ones xx"

I know but how would they know? If you met them again it would be at the club... or at theirs? Not in your new shiny sparkly pad

"The first thing I would do

Tell family and friends I had won the 2nd prize, a good amount but nothing that makes you a millionaire, it explains the new car and looking for a house but doesn't attract the wrong interest.

2nd thing is to head off to a nice hotel to get my head together and plan the future in peace

3rd thing is to order a skip .... for the begging letters

I think a big win brings big responsibility, we do the euro lottery which means a win would be in excess of 10 million perhaps even 100 million.

How would I feel if I gave my brother a million and he bought a powerfull motorbike and killed himself on it, guilty of course, what if I give my sister a million and her husband drew it all out of the family account and did a runner, would I feel guilty of breaking up thier marriage, of course I would, thats just 2 examples of the downside of giving to your family and friends, if I buy a motorbike and kill myself on it it's my own doing but I wouldn't want to be a part of causing someone else grief."

you could buy me a new motorbike if you like xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

wouldnt tell anyone

"no publicity for me!!

xx

I know but how would they know? If you met them again it would be at the club... or at theirs? Not in your new shiny sparkly pad "

right lets say you meet a guy previous to your big win, its not the greatest meet in the world u decide not to see them again next wk your mugshot in the paper as the winner of the 80 million euromillions guy recognises you and thinks hmmmm i could make a wee shilling or two out of this selling my story to the papers, think news of the world sex scandals? headline "my nite of passion with the swinging lotto winner" you see where am comin from now?? now pun intended lol!! xx

"no publicity for me!!

xx

I know but how would they know? If you met them again it would be at the club... or at theirs? Not in your new shiny sparkly pad

right lets say you meet a guy previous to your big win, its not the greatest meet in the world u decide not to see them again next wk your mugshot in the paper as the winner of the 80 million euromillions guy recognises you and thinks hmmmm i could make a wee shilling or two out of this selling my story to the papers, think news of the world sex scandals? headline "my nite of passion with the swinging lotto winner" you see where am comin from now?? now pun intended lol!! xx"

Ohhhh I see, sorry was going on the basis of no publicity.

You know what assuming did...

"no publicity for me!!

xx

right lets say you meet a guy previous to your big win, its not the greatest meet in the world u decide not to see them again next wk your mugshot in the paper as the winner of the 80 million euromillions guy recognises you and thinks hmmmm i could make a wee shilling or two out of this selling my story to the papers, think news of the world sex scandals? headline "my nite of passion with the swinging lotto winner" you see where am comin from now?? now pun intended lol!! xx

Ohhhh I see, sorry was going on the basis of no publicity.

You know what assuming did... "

pissed the bed and blamed it on the blankets lol!! its ok its monday!!

thats why i would choose no publicity xx

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"I'd love the idea of remaining anon... but in reality what would be the chances of that happening... in the end it would get out...."

The only way it gets out is if you tell someone!

So staying anonymous is purely down to can you keep your mouth shut as if anyone else in a privileged position tells then they and the organization that gave them access to your financial information will be paying for the rest of your life.

i dont care either way so long as i can pay the £138 i just paid for running out of petrol on the motorway coming home from a meet. As ive no money till friday when i get paid, they are keeping my car funny cos it cost my son £30 for my birthday

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

"i dont care either way so long as i can pay the £138 i just paid for running out of petrol on the motorway coming home from a meet. As ive no money till friday when i get paid, they are keeping my car funny cos it cost my son £30 for my birthday

"

lisa,

if you are in one of the breakdown organisations AA,or RAC they will bring petrol to you on roadside!,i did run out of petrol on way home from derby late one night after a loner than normal shift and ran out but AA driver brought out petrol to me.

» Add a new message to this topic