FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > age and squirting /gushing

age and squirting /gushing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it an age thing his gushing? after being in a very long term relationship which it never ever happened and entering singledom 3 yrs ago. just recently I have found im gushing more and more at one point I gushed everytime a guy put his fingers in,,,, never done that before, and as much as im enjoying the feeling, im just wondering if it comes with age or just the fact I am at ease with my sexuality? something that has been playing on my mind and hope the women forumites of fab can give me their views.xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Not sure on this one as i only ever done it once in my younger years and now since i joined fab i do it all the bloody time lol..maybe it is to do with the mindset and being more sexually free..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I remember my meets that used to squirt. Long sleeved tops were an issue lol

...i love it!! Tastes good too.

I think it's more to do with if someone is more relaxed and if they're rather horny at present.

Let the flood works commence.

I want a gusher :L

It's believed the tissue that covers that special spot becomes thinner with age so it become more sensitive and easier to stimulate. Well I think that's what I remember reading lol

Personally I think you need to be good at the other things first before focussing on that!

"Personally I think you need to be good at the other things first before focussing on that! "

That goes without saying...

Mo has both squirted and gushed but it's not a regular thing she was 20 the first time and it was during a very intense session. So no I don't believe age is a factor neither do I believe it's a sign of your sexual ability. Some women don't orgasm during penetration but still enjoy the experience, some have multiple orgasms and some squirt. As long as everyone have a wonderful time does it really matter?

"Mo has both squirted and gushed but it's not a regular thing she was 20 the first time and it was during a very intense session. So no I don't believe age is a factor neither do I believe it's a sign of your sexual ability. Some women don't orgasm during penetration but still enjoy the experience, some have multiple orgasms and some squirt. As long as everyone have a wonderful time does it really matter?

"

well thanks for the replies women of fab...lol, and I always have a wonderful time it was just more curiosity for me, plus I love reading the replies

I've been doing now for thirty years. It seems the more you are relaxed and excited about the situation the easier it is. Hope this helps.

"Personally I think you need to be good at the other things first before focussing on that!

That goes without saying..."

It seems a preoccupation of many men on here to make the female gush/squirt. I hate they concentrate on that so much

Didn't even know it happened until a guy on fab made me do it - and several more since. It takes a skilled man to make me gush/squirt - hitting exactly the right spot at exactly the right pace- pressure - but when it happens - omfg!!! xxx

"Didn't even know it happened until a guy on fab made me do it - and several more since. It takes a skilled man to make me gush/squirt - hitting exactly the right spot at exactly the right pace- pressure - but when it happens - omfg!!! xxx"
such an amazing feeling

I was in my late 30's before I did and it was a bit of a shock the first time lol

"I was in my late 30's before I did and it was a bit of a shock the first time lol "
I was embarrassed as hell, thought id peed myself

Don't think so, just need people to know what they're doing. Only had people off Here make me do it

"is it an age thing his gushing? after being in a very long term relationship which it never ever happened and entering singledom 3 yrs ago. just recently I have found im gushing more and more at one point I gushed everytime a guy put his fingers in,,,, never done that before, and as much as im enjoying the feeling, im just wondering if it comes with age or just the fact I am at ease with my sexuality? something that has been playing on my mind and hope the women forumites of fab can give me their views.xx"

It sound like your at ease with your body and relaxed.

Yes this can come with age or maybe you are just relaxed with the feeling witch does make things a lot easier for a man x

"is it an age thing his gushing? after being in a very long term relationship which it never ever happened and entering singledom 3 yrs ago. just recently I have found im gushing more and more at one point I gushed everytime a guy put his fingers in,,,, never done that before, and as much as im enjoying the feeling, im just wondering if it comes with age or just the fact I am at ease with my sexuality? something that has been playing on my mind and hope the women forumites of fab can give me their views.xx

It sound like your at ease with your body and relaxed.

Yes this can come with age or maybe you are just relaxed with the feeling witch does make things a lot easier for a man x

"

"I was in my late 30's before I did and it was a bit of a shock the first time lol I was embarrassed as hell, thought id peed myself"

lol I wondered what the hell had happened too

"I was in my late 30's before I did and it was a bit of a shock the first time lol I was embarrassed as hell, thought id peed myself

lol I wondered what the hell had happened too "

Hmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic