FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It happes to everyone.....

It happes to everyone.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...at some point. You get scammed and waste your time.

I consider myself savvy to the ways of this site, and thought that knowledge would translate to other websites too. But it turns out that some people will go to great lengths to get what they want. In this case I was conned into sending someone pictures of...........

Wait for it........

let it come.......

My feet.

I was conned by a foot fetishist into sending pics of my nicely pedicured and pampered feet. Not on this site before admin have a fit. My cynicism failed me as I believed no-one would make such an elaborate hoax just to get 4 pictures of my feet. I was wrong. My gast is totally flabbered.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"...at some point. You get scammed and waste your time.

I consider myself savvy to the ways of this site, and thought that knowledge would translate to other websites too. But it turns out that some people will go to great lengths to get what they want. In this case I was conned into sending someone pictures of...........

Wait for it........

let it come.......

My feet.

I was conned by a foot fetishist into sending pics of my nicely pedicured and pampered feet. Not on this site before admin have a fit. My cynicism failed me as I believed no-one would make such an elaborate hoax just to get 4 pictures of my feet. I was wrong. My gast is totally flabbered.

"

You live and learn

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You must feel totally violated!

The bastards

Oh no- you sent someone a picture of your feet.............hardly the end of the world

"You must feel totally violated!

The bastards "

I'm just worried that my feet will now appear on the facebook or something for my family to see! Oh the shame.

hastings

"Oh no- you sent someone a picture of your feet.............hardly the end of the world"

No but it was the end of his body

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

Was his name Dr Scholl?

"Oh no- you sent someone a picture of your feet.............hardly the end of the world

No but it was the end of his body "

Correct pronoun is her.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

So some heel had the arch balls to hotfoot away on his toes with your pix .. I think he found your Achilles heel

manchester & NI

"I think he found your Achilles heel"

"Was his name Dr Scholl? "

I believe he works at Sydney uni.

Wait for it........

let it come.......

My feet.

"

Weird you should do this mail ......... as I was asked for pics of my lovely feet and saying what they would do to my feet ... said the things he can do to feet would make my hair curl ... . x x

hastings

"Oh no- you sent someone a picture of your feet.............hardly the end of the world

No but it was the end of his body

Correct pronoun is her. "

Wait for it........

let it come.......

My feet.

Weird you should do this mail ......... as I was asked for pics of my lovely feet and saying what they would do to my feet ... said the things he can do to feet would make my hair curl ... . x x"

Does that mean you have hairy toes

manchester & NI

"Was his name Dr Scholl?

I believe he works at Sydney uni."

I think you're right

The bastards

I'm just worried that my feet will now appear on the facebook or something for my family to see! Oh the shame."

We're told so often never to put anything on the internet we wouldn't want the whole world to see

He must have been a smooth bugger to get you to part with such pics,Im feeling your shame

Wait for it........

let it come.......

My feet.

Weird you should do this mail ......... as I was asked for pics of my lovely feet and saying what they would do to my feet ... said the things he can do to feet would make my hair curl ... . x x

Does that mean you have hairy toes "

lololol no I have lovely long toes with baby pink nails . lol

The bastards

I'm just worried that my feet will now appear on the facebook or something for my family to see! Oh the shame.

We're told so often never to put anything on the internet we wouldn't want the whole world to see

He must have been a smooth bugger to get you to part with such pics,Im feeling your shame "

Thanks for your support, I mean its not the same as pics of my face, or my arse being rutted. These are my feet. I don't want them all over t'interweb.

Did you expect them to toe the line

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Imagine their surprise when pics of two feet came up, not something two foot long

Yes me too .... Gave face pic and cock pics ..... Thought he was a she and even became friends on fab .... Then she/he disappeared .... The reason I'm really not sure .... If you wanted a fake account it's pretty easy to get pics off the web for that purpose .... It makes you appreciate all the normal pervs on here though lol

"Imagine their surprise when pics of two feet came up, not something two foot long "

Nah, I'd need a third foot for that misunderstanding to happen

I was gonna make a comment about sole mates but thought better of it...

This person even sent a pic of feet with.... You know what over them ..... next I bet he asked to rub in ..

"This person even sent a pic of feet with.... You know what over them ..... next I bet he asked to rub in .."

veet?

That will teach you to 'Toe the party line'

"That will teach you to 'Toe the party line'"

Someone's done that one!

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Hope your gast is fixed soon and back in working order

"This person even sent a pic of feet with.... You know what over them ..... next I bet he asked to rub in ..

veet?"

LOL but no his cock was there in his hand . lol

How would anyone know they're your feet anyways? Mine would only be obvious due to both being tattooed x

"This person even sent a pic of feet with.... You know what over them ..... next I bet he asked to rub in ..

veet? LOL but no his cock was there in his hand . lol "

His cock spurts veet? Sounds like a handy bloke to have round once a week!

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

I would like to inform you all that by taking part in this discussion you have all won millions of dollars...

Congratulations, to collect your winnings all you need to do is send me £10,000 each to cover the tax... As proof I will also require your credit card details including the 3 numbers on the back of the card. This proves that the card is in your possession...

Again congratulations I look forward to receiving your money... Alternatively you can make a short five hour phone call, charged at only £50 a minute...

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

J0die I recommend you do a reverse image search on your feet ASAP!

I bet there are a number of fake feet profiles using your pics on the feet internet right now.

"J0die I recommend you do a reverse image search on your feet ASAP!

I bet there are a number of fake feet profiles using your pics on the feet internet right now."

When oh when oh when will Fab address the problem of fake feet profiles on this site. Even when the feet turn up they look nothing like the pics and I for one am sick of fake feet.

I blame the influx of cheap feet from eastern Europe.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"J0die I recommend you do a reverse image search on your feet ASAP!

I bet there are a number of fake feet profiles using your pics on the feet internet right now.

When oh when oh when will Fab address the problem of fake feet profiles on this site. Even when the feet turn up they look nothing like the pics and I for one am sick of fake feet.

I blame the influx of cheap feet from eastern Europe. "

Yeah I agree! Even worse is when you expect a pair of feet to turn up and it's a pair of slightly overweight slutty hands that have seen better days, and it's all like 'well I'm here now fancy a fuck?'

No I don't fancy a fuck actually slut hands! Grrrrrrrr!

This rings a bell. I'm sure I,or my daughter had something sent regarding feet. Wish I could remember it now. Hope you plucked your toes

» Add a new message to this topic