FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nice things and speading the love.

Nice things and speading the love.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This thread is purely for you lovelies to have the opportunity to say NICE things.

It can be about someone in the forums in general, or just anything or anyone you want to be NICE about spread the love . xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Does this include Jaffa Cakes? I feel they are under appreciated on here

"Does this include Jaffa Cakes? I feel they are under appreciated on here "
sure do I love them too ..... x my son love too I have to still hide them up and he is 21 , lol or he eat the lot.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mcvities dark chocolate biscuits make all the crap seem easier to deal with

Tell you what I am loving .......... and that's the weather here in the UK its November and yesterday over my stables here doing the horses I was in leggings and vest top . lol yes and its November .. wow ..

I am loving this new quilt i bought yesterday. Not a dear one but my word i dont want to get out of it lol

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"Tell you what I am loving .......... and that's the weather here in the UK its November and yesterday over my stables here doing the horses I was in leggings and vest top . lol yes and its November .. wow .. "

I bet you look horny in that

"I am loving this new quilt i bought yesterday. Not a dear one but my word i dont want to get out of it lol"
That sounds lovely I got a new one too slumberland did not cost loads 13.5 and its lovely too xx ..

"Tell you what I am loving .......... and that's the weather here in the UK its November and yesterday over my stables here doing the horses I was in leggings and vest top . lol yes and its November .. wow ..

I bet you look horny in that "

I could not get over how lovely it was ... I had to take two jumpers off . lol

I'm loving that I booked today off work. An amazing weekend of partying with great friends and catching the first train home saturday and sunday, a lazy morning ahead of me and then heading off for a run later on

We are off down to Oxford to finally see the re scheduled James gig.. Never been there before so looking forward to an afternoon of a few drinks around the city beforehand.. We are very happy peeps today, and so far the weather is beautiful!!

Always happy to spread the love! I think the people on my friends list are the best ever, with everyone else a close second.

Even the grumpy and negative peeps can have some of my love. There's plenty to go around.

And finally extra love to those who don't like me, I certainly don't hold it against you

as this is the NICE thread can I just say how NICE Natasha's bum looks n the pic above? Just that. X

I'm loving life, fun fun fun

I have a day off work, the sun has just come out & I've just seen Game4it's photos. Ab excellent start to the morning...

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

Loving the fact that yesterday weather was gorgeous managed to get my boat on the water unexpectedly and going to spend the week on board getting her ready for winter..

"Loving the fact that yesterday weather was gorgeous managed to get my boat on the water unexpectedly and going to spend the week on board getting her ready for winter.."
This weather I am sure I got a bit of a tan over the stables yesterday .

I appreciate the small handful of gorgeous sexy men on my friends list who chat to me regularly I also appreciate those that have given me a warm welcome back to the Forums even if some of them have been a bit cheeky So a big cwtch to them

"as this is the NICE thread can I just say how NICE Natasha's bum looks n the pic above? Just that. X"

Oh stop

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

Harrogate

"Loving the fact that yesterday weather was gorgeous managed to get my boat on the water unexpectedly and going to spend the week on board getting her ready for winter..This weather I am sure I got a bit of a tan over the stables yesterday . "

Just how many jumpers did u have on? lol Now why am i having visions of u mucking out with just jodphurs and a bra on...with small trickles of sweat running down your body..NOW that is a VERY NICE thought!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I'm in a great mood, day off work and going out later to pay for our new flooring. Yes, I'm that sad that I get excited about flooring!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

My fb

"as this is the NICE thread can I just say how NICE Natasha's bum looks n the pic above? Just that. X

Oh stop "

only saying;-) xx

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I fucking love peanut butter and I just had some

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

"This thread is purely for you lovelies to have the opportunity to say NICE things.

It can be about someone in the forums in general, or just anything or anyone you want to be NICE about spread the love . xxx "

Can I say I would love to spread some spread on you xxx

"This thread is purely for you lovelies to have the opportunity to say NICE things.

It can be about someone in the forums in general, or just anything or anyone you want to be NICE about spread the love . xxx

Can I say I would love to spread some spread on you xxx"

spread yes is that chocolate , lol its my thing food nibbling . lol

doncaster

Can I say I would love to spread some spread on you xxx spread yes is that chocolate , lol its my thing food nibbling . lol"

I was thinking more of fish paste

Can I say I would love to spread some spread on you xxx spread yes is that chocolate , lol its my thing food nibbling . lol

I was thinking more of fish paste"

LOL GOD I love looking at fish that's my thing to diving , lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I fucking love peanut butter and I just had some"

I fancy some now on toast....going to make some for elevenses!

doncaster

Can I say I would love to spread some spread on you xxx spread yes is that chocolate , lol its my thing food nibbling . lol

I was thinking more of fish paste LOL GOD I love looking at fish that's my thing to diving , lol "

Must admit I'm patial to a bit of diving for oyster, then gently parting the lips and nibbling gently on the pearl I find there

I was thinking more of fish paste LOL GOD I love looking at fish that's my thing to diving , lol

Must admit I'm patial to a bit of diving for oyster, then gently parting the lips and nibbling gently on the pearl I find there"

I do love pearls . lol I have some in my ears . lol

doncaster

I was thinking more of fish paste LOL GOD I love looking at fish that's my thing to diving , lol

Must admit I'm patial to a bit of diving for oyster, then gently parting the lips and nibbling gently on the pearl I find there I do love pearls . lol I have some in my ears . lol"

Should have been a pearl necklace LOL they look so sexy

I tell you what I like..really really like...The sound of a v8 on an open road...beats any other sound...yes even Coldplay

"Tell you what I am loving .......... and that's the weather here in the UK its November and yesterday over my stables here doing the horses I was in leggings and vest top . lol yes and its November .. wow ..

I bet you look horny in that I could not get over how lovely it was ... I had to take two jumpers off . lol "

Buggeroff!! - I live in the North! We have to wear coats in July!! (Oh yeah - this is the 'nice' thread! - Erm - we really like coats?) xx

Must admit I'm patial to a bit of diving for oyster, then gently parting the lips and nibbling gently on the pearl I find there I do love pearls . lol I have some in my ears . lol"

Pearls a swinger..

Must admit I'm patial to a bit of diving for oyster, then gently parting the lips and nibbling gently on the pearl I find there I do love pearls . lol I have some in my ears . lolPearls a swinger.. "

Is she now lets hope she loves it .

» Add a new message to this topic