FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > farage....again

farage....again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so I said had you noticed the coverage on him and the witch hunt by all media...now have you noticed how p.m.david camaraface has started to morph his views,actions,speeches to a very farage sounding position....is it me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wondered how long it would take for the main political parties to start shilling a watered down version of the UKIP manifesto.

Perhaps Facebook and the media will now be full of Photoshop'd pictures of Cameron against a Swastika?

I only mention farage on here and the response goes crazy...look back here in 30 minutes....like marmite 1

im going to add to this as its fabswingers... i have been called resist myself.

I don't pay attention to what goes on anymore, but i have worked in Islamic areas in England... and i can tell you it is the most depressing place to live not for racial issues but religious issues. I believe that know-one attempts to speak of the truth in the public but UKIP com closest to saying it.

Their telling you what they think you want to hear, while at the same time their leading you to what they want you to think.

It's a complicated physiological principle in making you believe you have free will.

knowone will dare say it...

"knowone will dare say it..."
say what?

[Removed by poster at 09/11/14 23:54:46]

how much some areas have changed for religious reasons...

Ah well as you can see from the death forum I'm a committed atheist and find all religious systems and beliefs to be holding back the advancement of humanity.

And the Islamic religion is probably the worse of all.

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 00:00:55]

manchester & NI

"knowone will dare say it..."

I thought that's all the EDL ever say.

"I wondered how long it would take for the main political parties to start shilling a watered down version of the UKIP manifesto.

Perhaps Facebook and the media will now be full of Photoshop'd pictures of Cameron against a Swastika?"

That's probably because a lot more people would accept a watered down version. Oh and Rupert Murdoch is still trying to pull his puppet strings the miserable old fekker that he is.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Garage and ukip is Conservative v 2.0, chips off the same right wing block. The Tories just have more depth to their plans and thinking.

And slightly less right wing than ukip, as the Tories are a bit broader, taking their many mps viewpoints into account.

It's unlikely any party will win the election outright so they all want to shore up voter levels and the Cons are most desperate to keep votes as well as more mps, who may run off to join ukip.

David C is just a PR guy so will try to spin anything to stay afloat.

Wish they'd emulate the Greens more, to help secure our future survival.

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 00:12:26]

the problem is when you live in a Muslim area you start asking your self questions also. like "how come they don't seem to integrate"... and you begin thinking really deep as it is also the area you live in. you keep thinking and thinking, and then you start to get abit down.

so its looking bleak then...david camaraface has lost the election already or if its close he wont get into bed or make plans for nigel....clegg killed his party for 2 generations...fucking with "the kids"....we surely are not going to vote in the politicaly correct fop miliband if those backstabbing labour comrades don't bury him by Christmas...its gonna be a cold cold Christmas without you ! SING ! SING!

i dont even agree with UKIP i just think he come closest to saying there is an issue with some types of immigration... which to everyone seems racist.

I think you'll find the milliband story of restless peers is a media driven story, as the corporations have got very nervous with his talk of intervening in big business (Diana tried that and we know how that turned out).

I personally would like to take religion out of the state.

And I certainly don't like bowing to any Islamic preferences.

As much as I love diversity of culture, I fear Islam is one we need to be very wary of as it's a particularly nasty religion, honour killings, the subservience of women, jihad,fatwas, the lack of tolerance, child abuse and that utter belief that everyones an infidel if not a Muslim.

It may be a pc world but it sure ain't a PC religion

"how much some areas have changed for religious reasons..."

True. There's a Mormon temple in my town, all the missionaries have overtaken the housing here. They actually created their own social housing so more of them could move here too.

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

The OP of a previous thread on UKIP.

Just sits watches and smiles even more

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"I think you'll find the milliband story of restless peers is a media driven story, as the corporations have got very nervous with his talk of intervening in big business (Diana tried that and we know how that turned out).

I personally would like to take religion out of the state.

And I certainly don't like bowing to any Islamic preferences.

As much as I love diversity of culture, I fear Islam is one we need to be very wary of as it's a particularly nasty religion, honour killings, the subservience of women, jihad,fatwas, the lack of tolerance, child abuse and that utter belief that everyones an infidel if not a Muslim.

It may be a pc world but it sure ain't a PC religion"

From memory Islam is a fairly easy going religion. Unfortunately the extremists are very extreme. Many parts of Islam that non muslims don't like are cultural not religious.

The treatment of women is not religious. Killing of non muslims is not a good thing unless in defence...

However as the extremists are so perverted in their beliefs, they are very dangerous...

I think you should go away and read the quran.

The extremists are nuts , the hard liners are fascists who want to control everything in society.

The middle of the road islamist still follow the Quran avidly, which leaves only a small minority of islamists who follow it like a catholic in this country, which means they still want to push anti homosexual beliefs.

That's why there's very few Muslims who ever speak out about Islamic intolerances.

"I think you should go away and read the quran.

The extremists are nuts , the hard liners are fascists who want to control everything in society.

The middle of the road islamist still follow the Quran avidly, which leaves only a small minority of islamists who follow it like a catholic in this country, which means they still want to push anti homosexual beliefs.

That's why there's very few Muslims who ever speak out about Islamic intolerances."

I would agree with the above, the bottom line is you either believe or don't believe, your either in or out, Black or White. There is no "moderates" The objective I believe is World dominance, scary stuff. But "keep calm and carry on swinging"

"im going to add to this as its fabswingers... i have been called resist myself.

I don't pay attention to what goes on anymore, but i have worked in Islamic areas in England... and i can tell you it is the most depressing place to live not for racial issues but religious issues. I believe that know-one attempts to speak of the truth in the public but UKIP com closest to saying it."

What's the difference between religious and racial issues? And why so depressing? And soeak what truth?

Sorry but I'm missing your points?

"That's why there's very few Muslims who ever speak out about Islamic intolerances."

Are you sure about that?

manchester & NI

"I think you'll find the milliband story of restless peers is a media driven story, as the corporations have got very nervous with his talk of intervening in big business"

The right-wing dominated press are trying to define Miliband before the campaign gets under way so that it's an uphill struggle for him to get his message out.

It's strange that people keep saying that politics is too much about style and posturing and yet these are the things used to attack him by the media.

They have done the same thing with Clegg for the past 4 years. He isn't allowed to explain his policies. They attack straight out of the gate. They've brow-beat the non-Tories so much that all informational dialogue has stopped.

put it this was if it wasn't for mi5, anti terrorism law England... people would be blowing them selves of every week. the underlying issue is still there; we are just patching it up.

why depressing? try living in an area that is completely segregated.

again i dont know what is going on at the moment but is used to be able to tell you figures etc.

i when down to visit a friend about 9 mouths ago; i told him months before it even came into the news that 300 fighter have gone to syria. i also know about issues in schools before it hit the headlines. people aren't stupid they just keep quiet of fear of being called racist... i also have friends from the middle east who can't believe how PC we are...

again i dont pay attention any more but when i did it seemed gloomy.

The only way to defeat an ideology is with open confrontation, democracy and freedom.

All your anti terror laws and covert surveillance can't save us from the inevitable spiral into an Orwellian society.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I quote my status update from breakfast:

"can it be coincidence that Farrage rhymes with a posh pronunciation of back passage? I think not."

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"I think you should go away and read the quran.

That's why there's very few Muslims who ever speak out about Islamic intolerances."

You may say that but I know muslims that eat bacon and drink alcohol. They also fast and follow other religious teachings... I am sure there are many musilms that like christians pick and choose what to take from their religion. I do think that these muslims keep quiet though as their community is less tolerant...

» Add a new message to this topic