FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How much is too much info to share on here??

How much is too much info to share on here??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not one to share the details of everyday life with (let's be honest) someone that's not there to pick up the pieces!

What do you all think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'm not one to share the details of everyday life with (let's be honest) someone that's not there to pick up the pieces!

What do you all think? "

Yes, people do share too much info in my opinion.I don't share as its no one else's business.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I share as much as I'm comfortable with which is the same as I do on Facebook...it's very little current personal information and more often than not utter bollocks

"I'm not one to share the details of everyday life with (let's be honest) someone that's not there to pick up the pieces!

What do you all think? Yes, people do share too much info in my opinion.I don't share as its no one else's business."

I agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have shared too much, privately rather than publicly but won't now. I just post crap on thr forum now

When people overshare mental health issues.

It can become a minefield.

I share what I don't mind people knowing, there are some things I would never come on here asking advice about

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

There have been a couple of posts lately asking for medical advice! Keep that sort of stuff between yourself and your GP, you can get a minefield of misdiagnoses if you ask unqualified people!

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I share what I don't mind people knowing, there are some things I would never come on here asking advice about "

...how's that rash by the way

"I share what I don't mind people knowing, there are some things I would never come on here asking advice about "

Ive regretted my post on boob sweat and the thrush it gave me ever since.. however the bleach stain type mark in black knickers thread was interesting

I think some verifications are terribly detailed, haha

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

however the bleach stain type mark in black knickers thread was interesting "

I remember that one

It can be like top trumps of personal issues in the forums sometimes

If you have a problem or an illness you can be guaranteed someone will pop up and trump yours with a bigger one

What do you all think? Yes, people do share too much info in my opinion.I don't share as its no one else's business."

"I share what I don't mind people knowing, there are some things I would never come on here asking advice about

Ive regretted my post on boob sweat and the thrush it gave me ever since.. however the bleach stain type mark in black knickers thread was interesting "

Im more of a listener rather than give too much away, I say what I want people to know

ive heard so many stories of revenge it would make ur hair curl.

Only today I was questioned about another lady from a man, I said I couldnt say anything as my friendship, being discreet and trust is more important. He then went unlos

"It can be like top trumps of personal issues in the forums sometimes

If you have a problem or an illness you can be guaranteed someone will pop up and trump yours with a bigger one "

I think that's just life in general lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It can be like top trumps of personal issues in the forums sometimes

If you have a problem or an illness you can be guaranteed someone will pop up and trump yours with a bigger one "

i thought my troubles with sinusitis was mild....

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

I don't tell as much as I used to ... some peeps just don't undertand and its supposed to be fun

however I have had a lot of support from peeps in the past

I think there's an assumption that people always tell the truth in what they post.

Now excuse me, Miss Johansson is here begging me for more bum sex.....

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I think there's an assumption that people always tell the truth in what they post.

Now excuse me, Miss Johansson is here begging me for more bum sex....."

People lie???? GTFOH

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"There have been a couple of posts lately asking for medical advice! Keep that sort of stuff between yourself and your GP, you can get a minefield of misdiagnoses if you ask unqualified people!"

I agree about asking for advice, but I have just started taking Tramadol as Codeine wasn't doing the job. I read through a couple of threads on the subject and now have a lot more knowledge on it than I could have gleaned from my Dr, who has probably never taken it. It's by no means foolproof, but gives you more to work with

Some people just like the limelight. Fucked if I am going to spill my guts and ask advice from complete strangers. I don't believe that anyone is stupid enough to put real life issues on a public forum??

By *umTOplayMan  over a year ago

london

"Some people just like the limelight. Fucked if I am going to spill my guts and ask advice from complete strangers. I don't believe that anyone is stupid enough to put real life issues on a public forum??"

Oh I think you might be very surprised by that one...

"Some people just like the limelight. Fucked if I am going to spill my guts and ask advice from complete strangers. I don't believe that anyone is stupid enough to put real life issues on a public forum??

Oh I think you might be very surprised by that one..."

Sorry I should have said I'd like to believe!!

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

A deffinate No No from us! Makes us cringe with some things we read on here! Our Business is just that ... Ours!

And we aint changing any time soon!

What do you all think? "

I think there are a lot of naive people about. Some live their life on here I can only presume its a lack of real life friends. They tell all about family, where they live, hobbies physical issues, mental issues and paint a lonely picture of a lonely unfulfilling life at times. I assume its to get empathy but have an idea all it results in is pity or worse.

» Add a new message to this topic