FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Straight men looking at straight men

Straight men looking at straight men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

amazes me how many of us men look at other men's profiles from feedback given on profiles.. I must admit I am guilty.. So all us men are so busy at lololing at other men we have no time to email the ladies.... Is this because we wish to check out And confirm the lady prefers young buffs to mature wine or vice versa

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I just compare cock sizes.

By *now white1000Woman  over a year ago

York

there's no such thing as someone who is 100% straight, male or female, it's just that for the vast majority the bisexual side of them remains locked away in their mind and never emerges, for some it reaches a fleeting thought, and for others the furthest it gets actually having a (shock horror) thought or dream about being sucked off by either a man, a man dressed as a woman or transsexual who still has their male bits attached.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"there's no such thing as someone who is 100% straight, male or female, ."

rubbish

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just compare cock sizes."

I'd wondered what happened to the Go Compare tenor.

I get loads looking at me....paper trailing from the ladies/couples who I've met n verified. They want to see if they are in with a chance by serving who they have met. If they will lower there standards to meet me then anyone is in with a chance lol!

"there's no such thing as someone who is 100% straight, male or female, .

rubbish "

100% straight here. Know plenty others the same! And it's not a fear of being labelled otherwise...just a simple fact.

I think it's perfectly normal to look at others of the same sex! I'm straight but regularly _iew, fab, and befriend females on the site!

I don't think there's any real sense of competition between most of us fems though - as there are so many lovely men out there that it would be pointless and silly!! Xxx

Title should be "straight" men looking at straight men

"there's no such thing as someone who is 100% straight, male or female, it's just that for the vast majority the bisexual side of them remains locked away in their mind and never emerges, for some it reaches a fleeting thought, and for others the furthest it gets actually having a (shock horror) thought or dream about being sucked off by either a man, a man dressed as a woman or transsexual who still has their male bits attached."

And your scientific proof is where?

Paul is 100% straight, I have encouraged him to let a man suck him he's not having any of it. He only likes woman and is adamant that's the way it is. So there is infact 100% straight men, he is the type that if he did like men he wouldn't hide it, he has no issue with gay or bi men, just men don't float his boat.

Please don't forget that men veiw other mens profiles in order to know what things to include on their own profile.

Maybe . . . !

"there's no such thing as someone who is 100% straight, male or female, it's just that for the vast majority the bisexual side of them remains locked away in their mind and never emerges, for some it reaches a fleeting thought, and for others the furthest it gets actually having a (shock horror) thought or dream about being sucked off by either a man, a man dressed as a woman or transsexual who still has their male bits attached."

And your evidence for this is????

"there's no such thing as someone who is 100% straight, male or female, it's just that for the vast majority the bisexual side of them remains locked away in their mind and never emerges, for some it reaches a fleeting thought, and for others the furthest it gets actually having a (shock horror) thought or dream about being sucked off by either a man, a man dressed as a woman or transsexual who still has their male bits attached.

And your scientific proof is where?

Paul is 100% straight, I have encouraged him to let a man suck him he's not having any of it. He only likes woman and is adamant that's the way it is. So there is infact 100% straight men, he is the type that if he did like men he wouldn't hide it, he has no issue with gay or bi men, just men don't float his boat."

what she said

"Please don't forget that men veiw other mens profiles in order to know what things to include on their own profile.

Maybe . . . !"

I've certainly done that

"...

I don't think there's any real sense of competition between most of us fems though - as there are so many lovely men out there that it would be pointless and silly!! Xxx"

I get a disproportionate amount of TV's looking at my profile.

Im not sure why

Maybe they think i'd look great in a wig.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"there's no such thing as someone who is 100% straight, male or female "
Just when I thought I had seen it all......

What a load of bollocks.

I couldn't agree with the '100%' part, because I know I'm 101% straight!

"

I don't think there's any real sense of competition between most of us fems though - as there are so many lovely men out there that it would be pointless and silly!! Xxx"

Fell off me chair

"

I don't think there's any real sense of competition between most of us fems though - as there are so many lovely men out there that it would be pointless and silly!! Xxx

Fell off me chair "

Couldn't agree more that has to be the most amusing comment on here this year.

By *umTOplayMan  over a year ago

london

Sounds more like wishful thinking.....

I'm 100% straight but still get tv's looking at m y profile to..even had a guy offer to suck of cock but clearly days inn my profile umm not into men!!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Depend on what you compare them to though Steve

Only time I look at a single males profile is if said male has posted a thread on forum asking for help with profile or asking the question 'why am I not knee deep in pussy after only 2 weeks of being here'

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Fell off me chair "

Why put yourself through the disappointment

I look at women's profiles if a man wants to meet me, I check out the people he's met regardless of male or female

Brighton - even Hove!

"I just compare cock sizes.

Why put yourself through the disappointment "

Masochism, matey-boi. Sometimes when I see a profile that got 'yung,hung n fun' in it and loads of cock pics it makes me think 'thank the gods I've got a modicum of personality to go with my totally average cock.

Ps. Pm me a for my secret list of men with big cocks. A man in Glasgow sent them me

Masochism, matey-boi. Sometimes when I see a profile that got 'yung,hung n fun' in it and loads of cock pics it makes me think 'thank the gods I've got a modicum of personality to go with my totally average cock.

Ps. Pm me a for my secret list of men with big cocks. A man in Glasgow sent them me "

I dont need such lists... I aint ghey

Brighton - even Hove!

Masochism, matey-boi. Sometimes when I see a profile that got 'yung,hung n fun' in it and loads of cock pics it makes me think 'thank the gods I've got a modicum of personality to go with my

totally average cock.

Ps. Pm me a for my secret list of men

with big cocks. A man in Glasgow sent

them me

I dont need such lists... I aint ghey :-

D"

Oh FFS, yes...you're on the list

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

It's not the ones you see its the so no one knows if they've visited or not,...

I take it that guys who visit my profile have for various reasons...

"there's no such thing as someone who is 100% straight, male or female, it's just that for the vast majority the bisexual side of them remains locked away in their mind and never emerges, for some it reaches a fleeting thought, and for others the furthest it gets actually having a (shock horror) thought or dream about being sucked off by either a man, a man dressed as a woman or transsexual who still has their male bits attached.

I couldn't agree with the '100%' part, because I know I'm 101% straight!"

Me thinks he doth protest too much!

» Add a new message to this topic