FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Callipygous

Callipygous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

callipygous is my alternative word to describe many of you lovely ladies with photos of you bending over

callipygous - Dictionary definition and meaning for word callipygous. Definition (adj) pertaining to or having finely developed buttocks. Synonyms : callipygian. the quest for the callipygian ideal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

That is a beautiful word.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"callipygous is my alternative word to describe many of you lovely ladies with photos of you bending over

callipygous - Dictionary definition and meaning for word callipygous. Definition (adj) pertaining to or having finely developed buttocks. Synonyms : callipygian. the quest for the callipygian ideal.

"

Copious callipygous shots candidly displayed....

"callipygous is my alternative word to describe many of you lovely ladies with photos of you bending over

Copious callipygous shots candidly displayed...."

Other words beginning with C after viewing copious candid pics: cor, crickey and cum

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

That's where the massive tortoises live innit ?

Copious callipygous shots candidly displayed....

Other words beginning with C after viewing copious candid pics: cor, crickey and cum"

and cooo eeee?

"That's where the massive tortoises live innit ?"

Hahaha....good one!

» Add a new message to this topic