FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What a difference 30 odd years makes...

What a difference 30 odd years makes...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Out with the girls tonight and the group that was playing at our local Star Wars Bar had the lead singer who was first in the queue for a gang bang I had way back when...at the time he was the local drug dealer extraordinaire so if you fancied a bit of blow (which is the only drug other than alcohol and fags that I've ever been into), his house was where you knocked....roll on 30+ years and he's there wearing dungarees, playing Irish rock and folk music and chatting with the punters....ah, those were the days

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Out with the girls tonight and the group that was playing at our local Star Wars Bar had the lead singer who was first in the queue for a gang bang I had way back when...at the time he was the local drug dealer extraordinaire so if you fancied a bit of blow (which is the only drug other than alcohol and fags that I've ever been into), his house was where you knocked....roll on 30+ years and he's there wearing dungarees, playing Irish rock and folk music and chatting with the punters....ah, those were the days "
Yep.......he sounds like a cunt

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Out with the girls tonight and the group that was playing at our local Star Wars Bar had the lead singer who was first in the queue for a gang bang I had way back when...at the time he was the local drug dealer extraordinaire so if you fancied a bit of blow (which is the only drug other than alcohol and fags that I've ever been into), his house was where you knocked....roll on 30+ years and he's there wearing dungarees, playing Irish rock and folk music and chatting with the punters....ah, those were the days Yep.......he sounds like a cunt "

Nah, he's a decent enough guy, always have a chat when we bump into each other, just a bit weird seeing him dressed in dungarees and a polka dot scarf

» Add a new message to this topic