FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dressed for sex....

Dressed for sex....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know a lot of women will say that they just prefer wearing stockings, I've always though that, the reason it turns me on so much, is because it's like the lady has dressed for sex, c'mon girls, fess up, you know it turns us on, when you put them on, does it make you hot to think of all those erections you're going to cause?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Nope, I wear them for me. They are every day wear for work under my dresses.

I do know they have a certain effect with someone that I care about

By *ust MonicaWoman  over a year ago

CAMBRIDGESHIRE

Of course we do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I put them on, it's because I like the way they look, which in turn makes me feel more confident and more sexy. If a bloke likes them too that's just an added benefit

By *unkysoulWoman  over a year ago

Mitcham, Surrey

Both...I love the feel and they make me feel sexy...and the impact on a guy is the icing on the cake!

Sometimes i get turned on wearing them as I'm in anticipation of hubby discovering them but a lot of the time it's A) cuz they make me feel sexy and no one else knows what's underneath and B) it rings up hot memories to brighten up a mundane day x

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i only ever wear them for meets ..they are an absolute pain in the ass always falling down but men love them ..so yes..i make an effort

I wear them because they make me feel sexy which gives me some much needed confidence. If the man I meet appreciates them too, then that's a bonus

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

When i dress I do it for myself. Pulling up the stockings, slipping on the heels for me gets me in a sexy mood. Knowing the guy is going to see me dressed like that makes it more exciting.

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Love to get Dressed for Sex..

I love dressing up for a guy, slipping on the stockings and heels knowing he's going to be turned on is what gets me excited.

By *eedelightsWoman  over a year ago

London

Enjoy getting ready , getting into stockings and heels knowing he will get turned on is a nice rush.

"i only ever wear them for meets ..they are an absolute pain in the ass always falling down but men love them ..so yes..i make an effort "

Me too

it doesn't really cross my mind to dress for a man ~ sexy comes from within.

tousled hair, wide eyes & soft lips is all you really need

"I love dressing up for a guy, slipping on the stockings and heels knowing he's going to be turned on is what gets me excited. "

Doing it for me M

I won't wear uncomfortable or restrictive underwear any more - so basques are out! But i always wear heels, holdups, a thong and a matching bra - and a big smile!!

And yes - seeing a man get a hard-on before we even touch each other is marvelous - and worth every minute of the effort of getting ready! Xx

"it doesn't really cross my mind to dress for a man ~ sexy comes from within.

tousled hair, wide eyes & soft lips is all you really need "

Looks like you have your share

tousled hair, wide eyes & soft lips is all you really need "

Yes hun - but you can even look ridiculously sexy in a onesie - so the rest of us mere mortals loathe you!! xxx

"i only ever wear them for meets ..they are an absolute pain in the ass always falling down but men love them ..so yes..i make an effort "

Haha. Glad it's not just me that thinks they are a pain in the ass. . By time I have got them on & to stay up the mood for sex has left me lol.

I've never dressed up for sex not into stockings or the likes... when I meet a guy a usually dress in nice under wear and my jeans and a nice top... am i weird?? Haha

tousled hair, wide eyes & soft lips is all you really need

Yes hun - but you can even look ridiculously sexy in a onesie - so the rest of us mere mortals loathe you!! xxx"

So can everyone that's my point!

If the person you're with makes you feel amazingly sexy ~ you don't need anything else...x

"I've never dressed up for sex not into stockings or the likes... when I meet a guy a usually dress in nice under wear and my jeans and a nice top... am i weird?? Haha"

Not at all. It can be a very sexy look.

"I love dressing up for a guy, slipping on the stockings and heels knowing he's going to be turned on is what gets me excited.

Doing it for me M "

And then having him remove them for me.... Mmm

"If a bloke likes them too that's just an added benefit"

If?

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 23:49:04]

am I getting it wrong then i thought you got undress to have sex, anyway I like it naked and taking a woman's cloth off bit by bit and exposing her hidden delights mmmmm

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"I know a lot of women will say that they just prefer wearing stockings, I've always though that, the reason it turns me on so much, is because it's like the lady has dressed for sex, c'mon girls, fess up, you know it turns us on, when you put them on, does it make you hot to think of all those erections you're going to cause? "

Yep!!

Also hot for me to look down and see a guys face between my thighs, perfectly framed by my stockings and suspenders like a very erotic picture.

"am I getting it wrong then i thought you got undress to have sex, anyway I like it naked and taking a woman's cloth off bit by bit and exposing her hidden delights mmmmm "

Yes that's right, you take off all your clothes. Once you are both naked you may then begin having sex.

I wear them.to make me feel sexy if the man I'm seeing finds them sexy then woohoo

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I know a lot of women will say that they just prefer wearing stockings, I've always though that, the reason it turns me on so much, is because it's like the lady has dressed for sex, c'mon girls, fess up, you know it turns us on, when you put them on, does it make you hot to think of all those erections you're going to cause?

Yep!!

Also hot for me to look down and see a guys face between my thighs, perfectly framed by my stockings and suspenders like a very erotic picture. "

I love your thinking..Id love to be that face!

"am I getting it wrong then i thought you got undress to have sex, anyway I like it naked and taking a woman's cloth off bit by bit and exposing her hidden delights mmmmm

Yes that's right, you take off all your clothes. Once you are both naked you may then begin having sex. "

don't be sarky

[Removed by poster at 10/11/14 15:52:44]

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I insist on getting glammed up for a meet. If anyone had seen me in drab mode, they'd insist I get glammed up, too

"

don't be sarky "

I am a Geordie. My Sark is on by default.

But he did make a daft comment, suggesting that sex basically begins when you are naked.

Anna999's latest uploads prove that is wrong

By *orneyashell87Couple  over a year ago

stockotn on tees

I always get dressed up for sex even if its for Hubby coming in from work at daft o clock. It makes me feel more sexy xx

"I wear them.to make me feel sexy if the man I'm seeing finds them sexy then woohoo "
very sexy

"I wear them.to make me feel sexy if the man I'm seeing finds them sexy then woohoo very sexy "
thank you

Am I old fashioned that if I'm meeting someone ( not a meet, not had one yet, give me a chance I've only been on here about 3 weeks lol) or sex is on the cards I feel sexy if I wear a suit

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"Am I old fashioned that if I'm meeting someone ( not a meet, not had one yet, give me a chance I've only been on here about 3 weeks lol) or sex is on the cards I feel sexy if I wear a suit"

No we think suits are sexy too

"Am I old fashioned that if I'm meeting someone ( not a meet, not had one yet, give me a chance I've only been on here about 3 weeks lol) or sex is on the cards I feel sexy if I wear a suit"
loveeee suits

Love going out stocking& suspenders. Whether its shopping or just meeting friends such a turn on

Erm no, they're a pain in the arse, uncomfortable and easily wrecked and then look stupid! Can't see what's so attractive about them. If wet they're irritable too. You wear a pair and then see for yourself

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a bonus if others like my style and how I present myself. Some gear fires my horniness up, otherwise I just love looking great. I'm ok with anyone liking me in stockings, heels etc. There's some universal tastes that we all love.

If guys get a bit too heated, as if they've been celibate for several years, it can be alarming and a slow seduction or just absolute hard ramming, no mercy, is a good next move.

Guys should check out more gear to weR for sex too. And I'm not thinking little pouch briefs.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I must admit I am a bit of a lingerie whore....think I need someone to come and sort out my outfits/stockings

» Add a new message to this topic