FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you in love....

Are you in love....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the act of sex, quite simply I love it physically, the sensations and feelings, her lips as we kiss, that moment when I first slide inside inch by inch, mentally, the high of the encounter, the concept of taking my woman, the excitement of the build up and spiritually, to me it is majestic, almost spiritual. Bout as spiritual as I get lately, in fact, if there is life after death and it don't involve sex, me and Beelzebub will have to make a pact

Just me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Nope

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 22:09:30]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am not in love with it as such as my desire for sex is very low as my heavy training taxes my system, just kissing and a bj will do me fine and some face sitting

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"With the act of sex, quite simply I love it physically, the sensations and feelings, her lips as we kiss, that moment when I first slide inside inch by inch, mentally, the high of the encounter, the concept of taking my woman, the excitement of the build up and spiritually, to me it is majestic, almost spiritual. Bout as spiritual as I get lately, in fact, if there is life after death and it don't involve sex, me and Beelzebub will have to make a pact

Just me ? "

Surely that is what sex should be about?? lol..

I could apply most of your post to how I feel after having an itch on my bum in town, then the blessed relief when I get to scratch it!!

All sex should be good. From a quickie to a languorous lovemaking session...

» Add a new message to this topic