FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hi

hi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, thought that I would post this. A few years ago me and a woman had a crush on each other. Me and her best friend fell out (this is the main reason why we didn't get together). I'm hoping me and her will get back on talking terms I don't think... i'm really scared that she had a boyfriend as the is getting older (she is now 33) does anyone have any experience of this? me and her best Friends actually used to be flatmates that is how we fell out. i don't think i can handle seeing her with a guy. there is a party in 20 days. one positive thing on myside is that i made improvements in my life. im kinda hoping that the improvements flow back to her though friends.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Define can't handle seeing her with another guy ?

It's been a few years so sadly I imagine that she hasn't made any efforts to rekindle any friendship ? Why not concentrate on doing things that make you happy and find new friendships as opposed to wishing for things that you have no control over ? Good luck.

because she was in the wrong also... it's more complicated then you think... i think if she is single she may talk to me... this is what scares me so much as she maybe seeing someone... im trying to patch things with her friends. the funny thing is i know deep down she likes me but she is a social girl she wont respond over e-mails etc and i have no number for her. im literally not in contact with her but know her friends.

i think i just have to man up and go to a party where she is... i got to make an effort. if i dont go i only lose out again.

» Add a new message to this topic