FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > advice needed ladies!

advice needed ladies!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a little tired of getting cystitis and thrush off playing - has me out of action for a week at a time, and this time its 8 days and no further forward - ggrrr!

anyone have any ideas how I can avoid it, other than the obvious dont play as much! lol

and anyone have any advice on what meds or home methods i can use that are effective?

canesten is rubbish and the docs dont have any better methods

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

maybe your latex intolarant

Sometimes changing to latex free condoms helps keep thrush away, and less deep penetration ie less doggy style helps with the 'honeymoon' cystitis.

Drink cranberry juice for the cystitis and a 'topical' application of natural live yogurt is said to soothe thrush.

Hope you get over it all soon and get back to playing. Xxx

"Sometimes changing to latex free condoms helps keep thrush away, and less deep penetration ie less doggy style helps with the 'honeymoon' cystitis.

Drink cranberry juice for the cystitis and a 'topical' application of natural live yogurt is said to soothe thrush.

Hope you get over it all soon and get back to playing. Xxx "

was gonna mention the natural yougurt its so soothing also cymalon do a lquid cystitis treatment which u can take a s a precaution before hand and of course the cranberry..im with you laine !!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Do you have a regular partner If you have a regular person you dont use condoms with you could just be passing the thrush backwards and forwards. Ive only ever had thrush once in my life but it was a killer and took three lots of stuff to get rid of it, think eventually it was a tablet prescribed that cleared it up but caniston cream can ease the itching.

Cystitious (ouch) apart from using cystitous treatment, drink tons of water and cranberry juice it will flush out your system.

Your not going to like this but how about once everything clears up not having sex for a whole month and then break yourself in gradually again.

Have you been tested for other things such as diabeits as these can also cause yeast infections

thanks ladies, all very helpful tips

i've been tested for sti's regularly as i was concerned some of the symptoms are similar

i hadnt thought about latex intolerance, but the regular partner bit would make sense.

i use condoms with meets from the site, but i dont with my main buddy so i shall get us both cleared up in case its that

i haven't been tested for diabetes so will make another visit to the GP in case its that!

i do like natural yoghurt to ease but that not exactly practical when you work full time lol

thanks again girls x x

have you tried Balance Activ vaginal gel? i use it when i have any discomfort, and it clears it up quickly...always worth a shot.

I know I'm not a lady, but.....

My ex had the same recurring problems, over and over again, when one went the other soon appeared.

What she did and I suggest the same is go to your doctor and explain it fully, it turned out here that it was some kind of urine infection that kept on causing the problems, she got it cleared and didn't have a problem again.

I can't remember fully what the problem was as it's some years ago.

I have been told

A) not to use and form of wash inside and not to use any of these vagi cleans it kills off the good germs only water inside and cool at that

B) I also take cranberry tab twice a day and drink lots of water

C) When you do have fun go pee right after it it cleans u and also make sure you sit back on the pan and empty full

Not had any problems since I did all this and I used to get thrush all the time xx

This used to happen to me all the time not so much the cyctitis but the thrush. I put it down to lots of things but discovered about a year ago I have a yeast intolerance I no longer have yeast in my diet and have not had thrush since. Bearing in mind that thrush is a form of yeast!!!! Has changed lots of things for me. If your prone to thrush as I have been since I was 17 this could help

We know what it can be like to have problems with thrush we used to play thrush tag alot passing it between ourselves. Lollys doctor prescribed her Fluconazole a once a month tablet and all is good now

the fluconazole is what i've taken the last 3 months - single tablet, but this time it hasnt worked so getting frustrated! lol

all very good advice, and might try that gel mentioned

doctors is definitely getting a visit from me!

thanks guys xx

on reflection i might try all of this = practical and not costly! thanks hun x

By *ill4cherMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"We know what it can be like to have problems with thrush we used to play thrush tag alot passing it between ourselves. Lollys doctor prescribed her Fluconazole a once a month tablet and all is good now "

When it is recurrent both the above are prescribed by our doc, i.e. canisten cream plus the Fluconazole pill. He has also prescribed canesten to be applied after sex as a preventative measure. All these are available on prescription.

The canesten website has good info especially in the GP section (you have to click 'i am a gp' to access it )

I think the reason you keep getting it is because you say you have a regular buddy who you dont use condoms with sounds like hes passing it back to you so you both need to use the cannesten at same time.

"I have been told

A) not to use and form of wash inside and not to use any of these vagi cleans it kills off the good germs only water inside and cool at that

C) When you do have fun go pee right after it it cleans u and also make sure you sit back on the pan and empty full

Not had any problems since I did all this and I used to get thrush all the time xx "

ur a) is right hun..u get a skin over

ur pussy that keeps germs away an see

when u use soap or anything on ur pussy

ur taken away the form of skin that

keeps u safe so there for ur opening

yaself up 2 catch thrush..i only ever

use water 2 clean myself xx

"I think the reason you keep getting it is because you say you have a regular buddy who you dont use condoms with sounds like hes passing it back to you so you both need to use the cannesten at same time.

"

thats possible 2 xx

Also eat live natural yoghurt on a daily basis.

This helps alot.

"I have been told

Not had any problems since I did all this and I used to get thrush all the time xx

ur a) is right hun..u get a skin over

ur pussy that keeps germs away an see

when u use soap or anything on ur pussy

ur taken away the form of skin that

keeps u safe so there for ur opening

yaself up 2 catch thrush..i only ever

use water 2 clean myself xx

"

i cant not use shower gel when cleaning - i'm a bit of a clean freak lol - i use natural ones though, maybe i need to change to a PH Neutral balance one. so many reasons it could be happening, trial and error me thinks!

» Add a new message to this topic