FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ARE MODS FAIR IF YA FACE DONT FIT?

ARE MODS FAIR IF YA FACE DONT FIT?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it just me or if ya face dont fit in chat are nods really fair???????? coz if u upset them or their friends BOOM have a ban lets see how long it takes for me to be banned for airing an opinion i have a fiver on 3 mins

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

They're fair and I give this thread 5 minutes before it is locked, as this can be seen as a personal attack on the mods involved

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 14:06:42]

That long?

Remember, the house always wins

"They're fair and I give this thread 5 minutes before it is locked, as this can be seen as a personal attack on the mods involved "

They get enough shit in chat without dishing it in the forums too.

They are not paid to moderate, they do it to help the site run smoothly.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

we have never had any trouble and feel that they are fair

"is it just me or if ya face dont fit in chat are nods really fair???????? coz if u upset them or their friends BOOM have a ban lets see how long it takes for me to be banned for airing an opinion i have a fiver on 3 mins "

Will you really be surprised though? Starting such a thread is a bit silly really

I hope they are fair..? cos I have a face like a cows arse and it don't fit in anywere..

not am attack just am observation after being on here for a long time hun

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

If you stick to the rules you won't run foul of anyone on here

7 years here and I found them to be fair .. I was on a site not fab were I got a lot of nasty stuff but never had that here. Why because they are around looking after me.

Moderators are here to do just that, moderate.

Not to take sides or form opinions, moderate.

Sometimes when a thread goes to far, moderating isn't possible and censorship is the only option open to them.

For me, they have their work cut out and they deserve all the credit we can muster.

Never asked if my face fits, never had owt to do with any mod outside of a forum post.

I am a firm believer in credit where it is due tho.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"not am attack just am observation after being on here for a long time hun "

to be honest.... it does just look like a shot at people.......

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

You, re in trouble Smush, wait till the bingo comes out.

Having been a moderator on another adult site, all I can say is that it's a thankless task, and that it's not a job I'd willingly do again

I reckon they do a great job, and there's far more goes on in the background than you could ever know about

I think their pretty fair, they've given me a forum ban before for breaking the rules, it's never come across as one rule for one and one rule for another to me. I can't comment on chat as I don't use it

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I think their pretty fair, they've given me a forum ban before for breaking the rules, it's never come across as one rule for one and one rule for another to me. I can't comment on chat as I don't use it "

and thats the issue... you never see if someone had gotten a ban unless someone says so on a status update....

"Having been a moderator on another adult site, all I can say is that it's a thankless task, and that it's not a job I'd willingly do again

I reckon they do a great job, and there's far more goes on in the background than you could ever know about "

I wish we did know more and be nice to know the day to day goings on. It cant be easy as 1000s on sites like this.

guys most mods on here are fukin fab n do a great job n yes its a thanskless task all i was sayimg was fall foul of 1 n ya feel buggered n is that fair

"Having been a moderator on another adult site, all I can say is that it's a thankless task, and that it's not a job I'd willingly do again

I reckon they do a great job, and there's far more goes on in the background than you could ever know about "

"I hope they are fair..? cos I have a face like a cows arse and it don't fit in anywere.. "

Looks cute to me

Mods rock they are fabtastic and do a great job

They banned me for posting a web link to info on a sporting event ( from memory )

Once upon a time I was a chat mod but have been banned by a forum mod and sent to the naughty step. So I say they are what they are ......... moderators.

"guys most mods on here are fukin fab n do a great job n yes its a thanskless task all i was sayimg was fall foul of 1 n ya feel buggered n is that fair"
I think they would not single people out like that .. As to good at there job and know the score . There own feeling don't come into it ... its about rules and they don't set the rules here fab do.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"guys most mods on here are fukin fab n do a great job n yes its a thanskless task all i was sayimg was fall foul of 1 n ya feel buggered n is that fair"

The site has rules. Break the rules and you get a ban. It's really not difficult to understand.

By *icklybitMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 14:39:00]

I reckon they do a great job, and there's far more goes on in the background than you could ever know about I wish we did know more and be nice to know the day to day goings on. It cant be easy as 1000s on sites like this."

I could tell you, but that would be breaking the guild of moderators secrets

They just Moderate to help out. I think there is a lot more personal opinion involved than there should be when it comes to modding, certainly. but what more do you expect, they just try to do their best.

I have managed to tread the line quite well recently but I've been surprised not to have been on the end of a ban or two, but so far it's all been left peacefully.

Thankyou mods

lmao @moderators secrets i bet theres a few there too lol

I reckon they do a great job, and there's far more goes on in the background than you could ever know about I wish we did know more and be nice to know the day to day goings on. It cant be easy as 1000s on sites like this.

I could tell you, but that would be breaking the guild of moderators secrets "

ooo go on ... lol

Inevitably it's a bit subjective because sometimes there's a 'he said' 'she said' aspect to it. I've reported someone for things I thought were serious before and I suspect nothing ever happened because they were also a verified and frequent user of the site.

But all in all I think they do a good job on a voluntary basis

That jezza a the worst. Always strutting around teasing and not once has she let me sink my teeth into her juicy bum

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As always, if you have feedback about a specific mod then it needs to be sent to Admin from the contact button rather than on the forum.

This goes for chat or forum mods.