FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Insults and Abuse

Insults and Abuse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a message from a 33yr old female who i have never had any contact with..some of the biggest insults and abuse i have ever had..have reported..but does any one know what happen's to these people..i have told admin i will be removing my profile if this person is not removed.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I don't know exactly what Admin do, but don't let some random twonk drive you off the site - I've had nothing much in the lines of abuse on here but I've got a thick skin and and would just report, block and forget about them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There seems to be a lot of this random shit lately

I've never understood why some people feel the need to be abusive to total stranger's or for that matter to anyone

All you can do is what you have already done, report, block and move on I'm mot sure you can give admin an ultimatum though

[Removed by poster at 08/11/14 13:39:05]

They may be removed

Then rise like a phoenix from another IP address

I wouldn't give admin ultimatums tho.

In my experience (tho not with admin), they can often backfire.

You have reported the message I assume

I also assume you have reported the profile

Block the profile, then go about your business.

Whilst you are outraged, they are winning.

Some people will use flattery others will use abuse, both are to draw attention and instigate a reply.

Ignore, report, block etc. Admin are used to dealing with trolls who bait people and can kick offensive people off the site, especially if they are repeat offenders. xx

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

Just do as you have done, i.e. report and block, then forget about it and don't let some troll ruin your fun

Well all you can do is report and they will look into it if bad I am sure. And it needs sorting as not nice having nasty people on here doing this to members... In my 7 years not had this myself so I feel lucky .. But no way should you go off the site .. if you have done nothing wrong .. they win if you do. xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice..i was blocked by this person after she insulted me..so will never know if she has been removed..i would hate to think she stay's to insult other user's on this site...thanks again for the kind advice.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Just had a message from a 33yr old female who i have never had any contact with..some of the biggest insults and abuse i have ever had..have reported..but does any one know what happen's to these people..i have told admin i will be removing my profile if this person is not removed."

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******