FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why is it

Why is it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That my teeth only start hurting after I've been to the dentist?

that a major kitchen appliance breaks a week after the 12 month guarantee runs out

That my grey roots appear with a vengeance when I can't get an appt at the hairdressers

And my housing benefit is reduced significantly due to their error a month before Christmas and the year that our big fat Christmas bonuses have stopped?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That my teeth only start hurting after I've been to the dentist?

A:the dentist should have provided some cum to soothe the pain

that a major kitchen appliance breaks a week after the 12 month guarantee runs out

A:kitchen appliances should not be used for sex purposes,it shortens their life

That my grey roots appear with a vengeance when I can't get an appt at the hairdressers

A:I'd give u a good plucking

And my housing benefit is reduced significantly due to their error a month before Christmas and the year that our big fat Christmas bonuses have stopped?"

A:get a job

And my housing benefit is reduced significantly due to their error a month before Christmas and the year that our big fat Christmas bonuses have stopped?

A:get a job "

Probably she has got a job? Majority of working people are topped up by benefits because everything is so expensive and wages are shit.

A:get a job "

I have a job thank you very much!!!!!!

Probably she has got a job? Majority of working people are topped up by benefits because everything is so expensive and wages are shit."

Thank you!!x

why is it when you put 6 socks in a washing machine only 5 come back out..? happens to me all the time..one of lifes big mysterys I suppose..?

That would be the Bad Karma Fairy. I feel terrible for saying this, but I am glad she has finally found another home. Invite the Positivity Queen to visit. She is bloody annoying but works a treat.

Yours,

Agony Aunt

* Phone my helpline now for information on how to combat horniness. Calls cost the standard rate plus £2,500 per hour. See how happy that will make you.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

And my housing benefit is reduced significantly due to their error a month before Christmas and the year that our big fat Christmas bonuses have stopped?"

sods law im afraid

it was a joke ffs lol

Probably she has got a job? Majority of working people are topped up by benefits because everything is so expensive and wages are shit.

Thank you!!x"

You're welcome. Been there and done that. No wonder our economy is in a bad state.

It's called 'Sods Law'

Chin up

I agree..chin up..what don't kill us makes us stronger..

"why is it when you put 6 socks in a washing machine only 5 come back out..? happens to me all the time..one of lifes big mysterys I suppose..? "

They gain self awareness and just leave home to start a new life somewhere else.

"why is it when you put 6 socks in a washing machine only 5 come back out..? happens to me all the time..one of lifes big mysterys I suppose..?

They gain self awareness and just leave home to start a new life somewhere else.

"

mmmmmmmmm..interesting..alot of food for thought there..ill ponder on that one for a while I think

» Add a new message to this topic