FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Multiple clitty fireworks

Multiple clitty fireworks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm truly fascinated how women are able to have multiple orgasms, let's say, 8 times in one evening. I'm referring to clitoral orgasms. Are you able to? Do you know of others who have and do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm truly fascinated how women are able to have multiple orgasms, let's say, 8 times in one evening. I'm referring to clitoral orgasms. Are you able to? Do you know of others who have and do? "

My lady friend did last night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a very sensitive clit. I can come over & over on an evening.

- to the point I feel dizzy!

"I'm truly fascinated how women are able to have multiple orgasms, let's say, 8 times in one evening. I'm referring to clitoral orgasms. Are you able to? Do you know of others who have and do? "

Yes, yes, yes.....with the right kind of stimulation. Clitoral and vaginal with someone who knows what they are doing

I've always wanted to feel what a woman's orgasm is like? It seems way more intense

"I have a very sensitive clit. I can come over & over on an evening.

- to the point I feel dizzy! "

I shudder to think what would happen to me... The recovery time for me to recover is quite something. You can't touch me, talk to me or even be near me. It's like having 8 orgasms in one go lol

"I have a very sensitive clit. I can come over & over on an evening.

- to the point I feel dizzy! "

You're truly blessed phew!!!

"I've always wanted to feel what a woman's orgasm is like? It seems way more intense "

Good point. From my observation they certainly are!!!

"I'm truly fascinated how women are able to have multiple orgasms, let's say, 8 times in one evening. I'm referring to clitoral orgasms. Are you able to? Do you know of others who have and do?

Yes, yes, yes.....with the right kind of stimulation. Clitoral and vaginal with someone who knows what they are doing "

Believe you me when a man knows how to work the g spot I can gush for England...but not everyone knows. It's also something that I can't boast. The most I've cum with my clitty is twice in one evdning

You haven't met the right man yet

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I think something like this has happened once with an ex.. but i'm not sure lol.

Usually once I've cum (2 guys have only been able to do it with their tongue), I get so ensitive I push the guy away if he carries on.

Once, my ex made me cum, and when I tried to push him away he held my wrists to my knees, pushed them apart and carried on.

What happened next I cant really explain lol.. but it was like I never came down.. my orgasm just carried on ripping through my body for 4-5 minutes til I begged him to stop.

Only happened the once.. and since, has fuelled my fantasy of being tied up and forced to orgasm over and over.

"I'm truly fascinated how women are able to have multiple orgasms, let's say, 8 times in one evening. I'm referring to clitoral orgasms. Are you able to? Do you know of others who have and do?

You haven't met the right man yet "

Gulp...did you know that you've blocked me I was going to privately message you

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

"I think something like this has happened once with an ex.. but i'm not sure lol.

Usually once I've cum (2 guys have only been able to do it with their tongue), I get so ensitive I push the guy away if he carries on.

Once, my ex made me cum, and when I tried to push him away he held my wrists to my knees, pushed them apart and carried on.

What happened next I cant really explain lol.. but it was like I never came down.. my orgasm just carried on ripping through my body for 4-5 minutes til I begged him to stop.

Only happened the once.. and since, has fuelled my fantasy of being tied up and forced to orgasm over and over."

Have rope can travel ! He says as he passes through

Of course !!

» Add a new message to this topic