FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Insects

Insects

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

anyone else noticing new/different creatures appearing in your garden than even a few years back?

would in no way suggest we are knowledgable in any way in the field of entomology but ...

seeing some fecking weird creatures these days and hate them !!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

i would have to agree with you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couldn't really say: get a gardener to work in mine and remove my glasses if I'm sitting out in the garden so I DON'T see any creepy crawlies!

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

seen a "mini" grasshopper type that know isnt native as a couple we've met have reptiles that they feed similar looking creatures too ... and couple months back we had some VERY weird looking winged-beetles kamikazing our porch light ...

would like to have sent samples to the Natural History Museum but once had taken my foot off of it there wasnt much left to analyse

I've got green caterpillars munching their way through my fecking cabbages, which isn't an unusual species, but they were soon halted by the arrival of a wierd white-headed spider who's munching on them!

We've just got the usual influx of pikeys & chavs with pink wheely cases & a &10 voucher out of the Sun, but then we get that every spring all along the coast

"We've just got the usual influx of pikeys & chavs with pink wheely cases & a &10 voucher out of the Sun, but then we get that every spring all along the coast "

"We've just got the usual influx of pikeys & chavs with pink wheely cases & a &10 voucher out of the Sun, but then we get that every spring all along the coast

"

Ive noticed the size of the moths this year the massive there as big as bats and the bodies on then are so fat there horrible (dont like moths)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Ive noticed the size of the moths this year the massive there as big as bats and the bodies on then are so fat there horrible (dont like moths)"

hahaha neither does my sister - she is freaking out at the size of the moths

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

I've got a load of cinnabar moth caterpillars in my hanky sized front garden. They are bright orange and black stripy things ..quite cute!

"I've got a load of cinnabar moth caterpillars in my hanky sized front garden. They are bright orange and black stripy things ..quite cute!"

Quite cute??lol no bloody wonder we gets on so well then xx

I've seen the mini hopper things too. Like a V shape beige colour effort that frightened the living daylights out of me by jumping the other day. I thought it was a bit of plant debris

» Add a new message to this topic